Lil Wayne Responding To Uncle Luke?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2817 2817
 The Bully said:
miami is luke's world, wayne's just a tourist
I see what u did there
 6 years ago '06        #82
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 211 211
they mad
 6 years ago '04        #83
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
fu*k Lil Wayne... garbage a.ss n*gga... the best rapper at making words rhyme without actually making any sense!!!!
 10-12-2011, 04:24 PM         #84
5wells 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who would diss Uncle Luke?
 6 years ago '10        #85
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 jwest600 said:

This whole thread shows whats wrong with some of ya'll young n*ggas thought processes and why there are so many delusional bi*ch n*ggas running around in the streets now a days w/ no respect thinking rap is real life... Luke is talking reckless bc he can... PERIOD... I'm not talking about sh*t I've heard in songs, and he said she said hood DVDs, I'm talking bout about real life sh*t... I can see how a young n*gga thats not from, nor never lived in the state of Florida could say some asinine sh*t like the quotes above, so ya'll riding for Wayne bc he's ya'll hero and all that b/c thats all ya'll know...understood, BUT... if ya'll knew the amount of clout/ respect/ pull/ goons Luke has in the 305 from Blacks, Hatians, Cubans, and all the n*ggas that ALLOW these out of towners to even BREATH down there, ya'll wouldn't even think to say no sh*t like that out of your mouths.... Birdman and Wayne no matter how "HOT" they are to ya'll, and how much bread they getting on RAP... dont have sh*t to do what keeps the wheels moving in Miami... Luke may be salty and washed up/ whatever music wise.... but Wayne and all them n*ggas he talking bout are out of towners, and they will get taxed if they dont pay their dues... sh*t Wayne/ Baby them n*ggas can't even be in their own city and u think they got more pull than Luke in Miami??... "ya'll can bullsh*t with with rap if ya'll wan't..."
cosign
 6 years ago '11        #86
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25104 25104
Seriously? no audio yet? fu*k is going on with leakers lately
 10-12-2011, 07:14 PM         #87
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwest600 said:

This whole thread shows whats wrong with some of ya'll young n*ggas thought processes and why there are so many delusional bi*ch n*ggas running around in the streets now a days w/ no respect thinking rap is real life... Luke is talking reckless bc he can... PERIOD... I'm not talking about sh*t I've heard in songs, and he said she said hood DVDs, I'm talking bout about real life sh*t... I can see how a young n*gga thats not from, nor never lived in the state of Florida could say some asinine sh*t like the quotes above, so ya'll riding for Wayne bc he's ya'll hero and all that b/c thats all ya'll know...understood, BUT... if ya'll knew the amount of clout/ respect/ pull/ goons Luke has in the 305 from Blacks, Hatians, Cubans, and all the n*ggas that ALLOW these out of towners to even BREATH down there, ya'll wouldn't even think to say no sh*t like that out of your mouths.... Birdman and Wayne no matter how "HOT" they are to ya'll, and how much bread they getting on RAP... dont have sh*t to do what keeps the wheels moving in Miami... Luke may be salty and washed up/ whatever music wise.... but Wayne and all them n*ggas he talking bout are out of towners, and they will get taxed if they dont pay their dues... sh*t Wayne/ Baby them n*ggas can't even be in their own city and u think they got more pull than Luke in Miami??... "ya'll can bullsh*t with with rap if ya'll wan't..."

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #88
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 1588 1588
LEVEL run miami 1219 latin syndicates
 6 years ago '04        #89
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 1588 1588
 tupacnasfan said:
Level even chased cuban link out of miami.

[pic - click to view]

and cuban is a real live thoro bred dude.. so go figure

i dunno if u kno but cuban and level was cool they used to roll together..but fat joe and pistol pete made that situation sour.. money talks
 10-12-2011, 10:03 PM         #90
realone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that fake a.ss tweeter sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #91
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
wayne just think he invincible right now...lol i did a year bid, I can wear Girl Pants, i can come at Jay-Z subliminally cuz i aint gonna say his name and Luke aint on shizz Im Wayne aint nobody gonna do nothing...lol wow...he needs to slow down just a little bit damn,,, #humble
 6 years ago '04        #92
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
i was just telling my chick that....Thats like if you go to chicago and not show respect the goon squad and REAL LIVE CHICAGORILLAS that live there will wipe you out quick...lol
 6 years ago '05        #93
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
50 will have wayne,birdman, uncle luke, khaled, and rickys careers over in a heartbeat.
 6 years ago '10        #94
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
50 will have wayne,birdman, uncle luke, khaled, and rickys careers over in a heartbeat.
Negro please. 50 Cent cannot ruin anyone's career at this point, but his own.
 10-12-2011, 11:15 PM         #95
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hmm: finna reserve all comment til further info or that n*gga Luke deadline 1/1/12
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago