Lil Wayne Responding To Uncle Luke?

most viewed right now
 39
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,075 | Props total: 118 118
pay yo taxes bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #62
jwest600 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 thinkfly69 said:
at thinkin Luke got more pull than Wayne
 Youngin19 said:
You think Miami the only city with gangstas n*gga? Weezy from my city...New Orleans ain't nothin nice boi. I'm sure he got a few k!llas on his team from putting n*ggas on they feet and what not
 LBThrizzy said:
luke can be an og...birdmans money still outweighs all of that.
 thinkfly69 said:
Beatrice will get Luke clapped

Birdmans nephew and brother were PROVEN k!llers
n*ggas aint scared of some old washed up senile a.ss n*gga


This whole thread shows whats wrong with some of ya'll young n*ggas thought processes and why there are so many delusional bi*ch n*ggas running around in the streets now a days w/ no respect thinking rap is real life... Luke is talking reckless bc he can... PERIOD... I'm not talking about sh*t I've heard in songs, and he said she said hood DVDs, I'm talking bout about real life sh*t... I can see how a young n*gga thats not from, nor never lived in the state of Florida could say some asinine sh*t like the quotes above, so ya'll riding for Wayne bc he's ya'll hero and all that b/c thats all ya'll know...understood, BUT... if ya'll knew the amount of clout/ respect/ pull/ goons Luke has in the 305 from Blacks, Hatians, Cubans, and all the n*ggas that ALLOW these out of towners to even BREATH down there, ya'll wouldn't even think to say no sh*t like that out of your mouths.... Birdman and Wayne no matter how "HOT" they are to ya'll, and how much bread they getting on RAP... dont have sh*t to do what keeps the wheels moving in Miami... Luke may be salty and washed up/ whatever music wise.... but Wayne and all them n*ggas he talking bout are out of towners, and they will get taxed if they dont pay their dues... sh*t Wayne/ Baby them n*ggas can't even be in their own city and u think they got more pull than Luke in Miami??... "ya'll can bullsh*t with with rap if ya'll wan't..."
 7 years ago '10        #63
kingblock 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,750 | Props total: 2890 2890
 refuze said:
you know damn well khaled gonna try to make amends with wayne.. he needs wayne more than wayne needs him.. and without wayne, that n*gga will lose a lot of bread

at the same time khaled shook from uncle luke tho

fu*k that sand n*gga
n*gga u buggin for thinking that Khaled needs Wayne. If not for Khaled cashmoney wouldn't be what they are today. Wayne even said it himself. Artists need dj's more than the dj needs artist
 7 years ago '10        #64
kingblock 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,750 | Props total: 2890 2890
Luke is right I never hear of these n*ggas doing anything in the community down here but partying. It's time for these n*ggas to start doing some charitable work. n*ggas don't remember how them boys was getting extorted by the zoe pound when they first moved down here
 10-12-2011, 09:46 AM         #65
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwest600 said:


This whole thread shows whats wrong with some of ya'll young n*ggas thought processes and why there are so many delusional bi*ch n*ggas running around in the streets now a days w/ no respect thinking rap is real life... Luke is talking reckless bc he can... PERIOD... I'm not talking about sh*t I've heard in songs, and he said she said hood DVDs, I'm talking bout about real life sh*t... I can see how a young n*gga thats not from, nor never lived in the state of Florida could say some asinine sh*t like the quotes above, so ya'll riding for Wayne bc he's ya'll hero and all that b/c thats all ya'll know...understood, BUT... if ya'll knew the amount of clout/ respect/ pull/ goons Luke has in the 305 from Blacks, Hatians, Cubans, and all the n*ggas that ALLOW these out of towners to even BREATH down there, ya'll wouldn't even think to say no sh*t like that out of your mouths.... Birdman and Wayne no matter how "HOT" they are to ya'll, and how much bread they getting on RAP... dont have sh*t to do what keeps the wheels moving in Miami... Luke may be salty and washed up/ whatever music wise.... but Wayne and all them n*ggas he talking bout are out of towners, and they will get taxed if they dont pay their dues... sh*t Wayne/ Baby them n*ggas can't even be in their own city and u think they got more pull than Luke in Miami??... "ya'll can bullsh*t with with rap if ya'll wan't..."
 7 years ago '05        #66
jwest600 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 kingblock said:
Luke is right I never hear of these n*ggas doing anything in the community down here but partying. It's time for these n*ggas to start doing some charitable work. n*ggas don't remember how them boys was getting extorted by the zoe pound when they first moved down here
 7 years ago '05        #67
jwest600 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 Powerager said:
So I'm typing on my phone and forgot an E... fu*king nerds...
 10-12-2011, 09:53 AM         #68
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingblock said:
Luke is right I never hear of these n*ggas doing anything in the community down here but partying. It's time for these n*ggas to start doing some charitable work. n*ggas don't remember how them boys was getting extorted by the zoe pound when they first moved down here

i do.

"And yeah i just squashed the bullsh*t with zoe." - We taking over freestyle.

Them n*gga's burned Weezy's phantom for rockin a Haitian flag in this video

[video - click to view]


I heard they also ran up in birdmans crib too
 7 years ago '04        #69
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,663 | Props total: 9630 9630
 Youngin19 said:
You think Miami the only city with gangstas n*gga? Weezy from my city...New Orleans ain't nothin nice boi. I'm sure he got a few k!llas on his team from putting n*ggas on they feet and what not
you talkin like they gonna invade miami like sosa. that sh!t ain't happening
 10-12-2011, 09:59 AM         #70
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwest600 said:
So I'm typing on my phone and forgot an E... fu*king nerds...
turn the auto correct back on then n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #71
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5244 5244
dj khaled has never done anyting how culd u ever feel him
 10-12-2011, 10:47 AM         #72
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mann luke aint gon do sh*t to wayne...as i can remember luke was in the news few years back because n*ggas in miami was trying to k!ll him, sending death threats, and busting his car windows and sh*t at his house while he was inside scared to come out !!!!!!
 10-12-2011, 11:24 AM         #73
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its tradition. You've got to put in something into the community. Pay Homage or something. I know Wayne mad shook now
 7 years ago '11        #74
TTVR6 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$260 | Props total: 34 34
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
this is the dumbest sh*t ever..

only rappers do dumbass sh*t like this.. "revoking passes to the city" lmao. what kinda bs is this??

if this is a start of a trend, and the sh*t gets real, then we all gonna lose as fans.

whats Luke gonna do if Wayne and all these cats say "man fu*k that" and ride/stay/party in Miami?? im pretty sure theres gonna be violence and other rappers are just not gonna come to Miami, and were gonna lose down here cause of some dumbass dude.

i understand if its an area like Dipset running Harlem, but a whole city?!?!? Lukes out of his rabbit a.ss mind if he really thinks he runs sh*t down here like that. yea he might be known all over Miami and have goons on his payroll but he needs to chill the fu*k out on this sh*t.

nobody be on the beach thinking "sh*t, i wonder how much i owe Luke for an hour of sun" or "damn, i just got this bad chicks # at the club.. thanks Luke!"..

all rappers love Miami. they show love by mentioning the city in songs and by coming down here, living here, doing shows for the fans, shooting videos down here, and just basically shouting the city out in songs. if you come down to Miami you shouldnt have some some geriatric on your back telling you that you owe his city something.. fall back old man
 jwest600 said:


This whole thread shows whats wrong with some of ya'll young n*ggas thought processes and why there are so many delusional bi*ch n*ggas running around in the streets now a days w/ no respect thinking rap is real life... Luke is talking reckless bc he can... PERIOD... I'm not talking about sh*t I've heard in songs, and he said she said hood DVDs, I'm talking bout about real life sh*t... I can see how a young n*gga thats not from, nor never lived in the state of Florida could say some asinine sh*t like the quotes above, so ya'll riding for Wayne bc he's ya'll hero and all that b/c thats all ya'll know...understood, BUT... if ya'll knew the amount of clout/ respect/ pull/ goons Luke has in the 305 from Blacks, Hatians, Cubans, and all the n*ggas that ALLOW these out of towners to even BREATH down there, ya'll wouldn't even think to say no sh*t like that out of your mouths.... Birdman and Wayne no matter how "HOT" they are to ya'll, and how much bread they getting on RAP... dont have sh*t to do what keeps the wheels moving in Miami... Luke may be salty and washed up/ whatever music wise.... but Wayne and all them n*ggas he talking bout are out of towners, and they will get taxed if they dont pay their dues... sh*t Wayne/ Baby them n*ggas can't even be in their own city and u think they got more pull than Luke in Miami??... "ya'll can bullsh*t with with rap if ya'll wan't..."


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #75
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,864 | Props total: 348 348
 sunsetnVine said:
came at jigga too... if he goes at 50 he gets my respect.... until then... no..
you late he been went at 50 on that Lousianimal track
 7 years ago '04        #76
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,974 | Props total: 5963 5963
Wayne bout to die ...
 10-12-2011, 12:54 PM         #77
Glorydayz22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
Wayne never said more than a line towards his "enemies"(this rap sh*t is a soap opera). He doesn't want to feed them by giving them spotlight in a "battle".
Lol,this is a joke bro.I can maybe accept that reasoning with Gillie but the rest of them n*ggas?He not more famous the Jay or 50 or none of them n*ggas.

And as for everybody else...he didnt go "hard" on Jay...he aint even say his name.Wayne is lame as sh*t as far as his "beefs" go.
 10-12-2011, 01:02 PM         #78
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is runnin bx right now hasnt this been a hot topic for 4 days now?
 7 years ago '05        #79
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 167 167
If stunna got popped waynes gangsta rap career would take a turn towards r&b
 7 years ago '05        #80
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,049 | Props total: 3454 3454
 The Bully said:
miami is luke's world, wayne's just a tourist
I see what u did there
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy