Lil Wayne Responding To Uncle Luke?

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
jhust4ever 21 heat pts21
space
space
$759 | Props total: 690 690
Marley Shoot 'em
 6 years ago '04        #62
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
pay yo taxes bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #63
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 thinkfly69 said:
at thinkin Luke got more pull than Wayne
 Youngin19 said:
You think Miami the only city with gangstas n*gga? Weezy from my city...New Orleans ain't nothin nice boi. I'm sure he got a few k!llas on his team from putting n*ggas on they feet and what not
 LBThrizzy said:
luke can be an og...birdmans money still outweighs all of that.
 thinkfly69 said:
Beatrice will get Luke clapped

Birdmans nephew and brother were PROVEN k!llers
n*ggas aint scared of some old washed up senile a.ss n*gga

This whole thread shows whats wrong with some of ya'll young n*ggas thought processes and why there are so many delusional bi*ch n*ggas running around in the streets now a days w/ no respect thinking rap is real life... Luke is talking reckless bc he can... PERIOD... I'm not talking about sh*t I've heard in songs, and he said she said hood DVDs, I'm talking bout about real life sh*t... I can see how a young n*gga thats not from, nor never lived in the state of Florida could say some asinine sh*t like the quotes above, so ya'll riding for Wayne bc he's ya'll hero and all that b/c thats all ya'll know...understood, BUT... if ya'll knew the amount of clout/ respect/ pull/ goons Luke has in the 305 from Blacks, Hatians, Cubans, and all the n*ggas that ALLOW these out of towners to even BREATH down there, ya'll wouldn't even think to say no sh*t like that out of your mouths.... Birdman and Wayne no matter how "HOT" they are to ya'll, and how much bread they getting on RAP... dont have sh*t to do what keeps the wheels moving in Miami... Luke may be salty and washed up/ whatever music wise.... but Wayne and all them n*ggas he talking bout are out of towners, and they will get taxed if they dont pay their dues... sh*t Wayne/ Baby them n*ggas can't even be in their own city and u think they got more pull than Luke in Miami??... "ya'll can bullsh*t with with rap if ya'll wan't..."
 6 years ago '10        #64
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 2091 2091
 refuze said:
you know damn well khaled gonna try to make amends with wayne.. he needs wayne more than wayne needs him.. and without wayne, that n*gga will lose a lot of bread

at the same time khaled shook from uncle luke tho

fu*k that sand n*gga
n*gga u buggin for thinking that Khaled needs Wayne. If not for Khaled cashmoney wouldn't be what they are today. Wayne even said it himself. Artists need dj's more than the dj needs artist
 6 years ago '10        #65
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 2091 2091
Luke is right I never hear of these n*ggas doing anything in the community down here but partying. It's time for these n*ggas to start doing some charitable work. n*ggas don't remember how them boys was getting extorted by the zoe pound when they first moved down here
 10-12-2011, 10:46 AM         #66
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwest600 said:

This whole thread shows whats wrong with some of ya'll young n*ggas thought processes and why there are so many delusional bi*ch n*ggas running around in the streets now a days w/ no respect thinking rap is real life... Luke is talking reckless bc he can... PERIOD... I'm not talking about sh*t I've heard in songs, and he said she said hood DVDs, I'm talking bout about real life sh*t... I can see how a young n*gga thats not from, nor never lived in the state of Florida could say some asinine sh*t like the quotes above, so ya'll riding for Wayne bc he's ya'll hero and all that b/c thats all ya'll know...understood, BUT... if ya'll knew the amount of clout/ respect/ pull/ goons Luke has in the 305 from Blacks, Hatians, Cubans, and all the n*ggas that ALLOW these out of towners to even BREATH down there, ya'll wouldn't even think to say no sh*t like that out of your mouths.... Birdman and Wayne no matter how "HOT" they are to ya'll, and how much bread they getting on RAP... dont have sh*t to do what keeps the wheels moving in Miami... Luke may be salty and washed up/ whatever music wise.... but Wayne and all them n*ggas he talking bout are out of towners, and they will get taxed if they dont pay their dues... sh*t Wayne/ Baby them n*ggas can't even be in their own city and u think they got more pull than Luke in Miami??... "ya'll can bullsh*t with with rap if ya'll wan't..."
 6 years ago '05        #67
jwest600 
space
space
 kingblock said:
Luke is right I never hear of these n*ggas doing anything in the community down here but partying. It's time for these n*ggas to start doing some charitable work. n*ggas don't remember how them boys was getting extorted by the zoe pound when they first moved down here
 6 years ago '05        #68
jwest600 
space
space
 Powerager said:
So I'm typing on my phone and forgot an E... fu*king nerds...
 10-12-2011, 10:53 AM         #69
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingblock said:

i do.

"And yeah i just squashed the bullsh*t with zoe." - We taking over freestyle.

Them n*gga's burned Weezy's phantom for rockin a Haitian flag in this video

[video - click to view]

I heard they also ran up in birdmans crib too
 6 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 Youngin19 said:
You think Miami the only city with gangstas n*gga? Weezy from my city...New Orleans ain't nothin nice boi. I'm sure he got a few k!llas on his team from putting n*ggas on they feet and what not
you talkin like they gonna invade miami like sosa. that sh!t ain't happening
 10-12-2011, 10:59 AM         #71
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwest600 said:
So I'm typing on my phone and forgot an E... fu*king nerds...
turn the auto correct back on then n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #72
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
dj khaled has never done anyting how culd u ever feel him
 10-12-2011, 11:47 AM         #73
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mann luke aint gon do sh*t to wayne...as i can remember luke was in the news few years back because n*ggas in miami was trying to k!ll him, sending death threats, and busting his car windows and sh*t at his house while he was inside scared to come out !!!!!!
 10-12-2011, 12:24 PM         #74
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its tradition. You've got to put in something into the community. Pay Homage or something. I know Wayne mad shook now
 6 years ago '11        #75
TTVR6 14 heat pts14
space
space
$260 | Props total: 34 34
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
this is the dumbest sh*t ever..

only rappers do dumbass sh*t like this.. "revoking passes to the city" lmao. what kinda bs is this??

if this is a start of a trend, and the sh*t gets real, then we all gonna lose as fans.

whats Luke gonna do if Wayne and all these cats say "man fu*k that" and ride/stay/party in Miami?? im pretty sure theres gonna be violence and other rappers are just not gonna come to Miami, and were gonna lose down here cause of some dumbass dude.

i understand if its an area like Dipset running Harlem, but a whole city?!?!? Lukes out of his rabbit a.ss mind if he really thinks he runs sh*t down here like that. yea he might be known all over Miami and have goons on his payroll but he needs to chill the fu*k out on this sh*t.

nobody be on the beach thinking "sh*t, i wonder how much i owe Luke for an hour of sun" or "damn, i just got this bad chicks # at the club.. thanks Luke!"..

all rappers love Miami. they show love by mentioning the city in songs and by coming down here, living here, doing shows for the fans, shooting videos down here, and just basically shouting the city out in songs. if you come down to Miami you shouldnt have some some geriatric on your back telling you that you owe his city something.. fall back old man
 jwest600 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #76
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 sunsetnVine said:
came at jigga too... if he goes at 50 he gets my respect.... until then... no..
you late he been went at 50 on that Lousianimal track
 6 years ago '04        #77
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5353 5353
Wayne bout to die ...
 10-12-2011, 01:54 PM         #78
Glorydayz22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
Wayne never said more than a line towards his "enemies"(this rap sh*t is a soap opera). He doesn't want to feed them by giving them spotlight in a "battle".
Lol,this is a joke bro.I can maybe accept that reasoning with Gillie but the rest of them n*ggas?He not more famous the Jay or 50 or none of them n*ggas.

And as for everybody else...he didnt go "hard" on Jay...he aint even say his name.Wayne is lame as sh*t as far as his "beefs" go.
 10-12-2011, 02:02 PM         #79
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is runnin bx right now hasnt this been a hot topic for 4 days now?
 6 years ago '05        #80
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
If stunna got popped waynes gangsta rap career would take a turn towards r&b
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy