most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 Glorydayz22 said:
Why yall acting like Wayne so raw though for saying this weak a.ss sh*t?This n*gga is shook to go at anybody who really says something about him.The ONLY reason he spoke on Jay?Cause Jay wont battle him.What did he say to Gillie (besides subliminals)?What did he say to the Clipse (besides subliminals)?And what did he say to 50?Face it...yall boy Wayne is a coward when it comes to confrontation.
Lil Wayne threw a shot a Gillie first, no subliminal sh*t.

"Gillie Man I Dont Think You n*ggas Should Really fu*k With Me, The Gun I Be Urgently Working And Twirking It Perfectly"-Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne already dissed the most powerful rapper in Hip-Hop history, Jay-Z. That should say enough.
 6 years ago '07        #42
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,632 | Props total: 5977 5977
 SeaJaiye said:
he a grown a.ss blood, stop playin wit him
 10-12-2011, 12:00 AM         #43
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
high a.ss weezy. just like on that stupid fu*king PSA video he starts rambling about steve jobs and then goes on a rant how he got into drinking lean because he saw UGK doing it and said he was doing it because it's a lifestyle and not that he thought it was cool... what the fu*k do you call doing something because you saw someone else doing it? "Oh thats cool, I'mma do that" "Oh those kicks are cool, i'mma cop those"

dudes don't even know what they're saying anymore.
 10-12-2011, 12:04 AM         #44
deeps3t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne went at 50 cent hard on that Lousianimal track a while back maybe he feel like 50 havent said anything hard enough for him to respond? 50 just dyin for that beef
 6 years ago '10        #45
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 deeps3t said:
wayne went at 50 cent hard on that Lousianimal track a while back maybe he feel like 50 havent said anything hard enough for him to respond? 50 just dyin for that beef
he went hard?

syrup in vitamin water is hard?
 6 years ago '07        #46
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Wayne never said more than a line towards his "enemies"(this rap sh*t is a soap opera). He doesn't want to feed them by giving them spotlight in a "battle".
 6 years ago '06        #47
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 thinkfly69 said:
at thinkin Luke got more pull than Wayne

UF4Soldier said:
For Luke to talk the way he talking means he got pull down there. The only thing Wayne can do is offer more money than Luke and hope that Luke goons aint loyal.

Other than that that boy wayne better watch out in that city talking reckless.

In a nutshell wayne/baby bout to be taxed in CA and MIA.. I wonder how much of a monthly budget do these guys have to pay for their passes.

Luke been a goon on the low... since b4 them deathrow days...
 10-12-2011, 01:23 AM         #48
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Former 2 Live Crew member Luther "Uncle Luke" Campbell recently wrote a letter to the local Miami newspaper calling out local-residents Lil Wayne, Diddy and DJ Khaled over their lack of contributing to the community saying that they “soak[ing] up our sunshine, tak[ing] over our nightclubs, and sleep[ing] with our women without investing anything into the community.”
Just 'cause Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled are from New Orleans doesn't mean they don't have to be a part of the community. They're getting rich while enjoying fun and sun. They rap in their songs about King of Diamonds and LIV, where Lil Wayne was partying it up with Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks after they beat the Miami Heat for the NBA championship.

What kind of sell-out move is that? I want to see Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy, and all their boys start doing more for Miami. I want to see them doing fundraisers to help youth sports and after-school programs. I want to see them at FCAT rallies. And I'm giving them a deadline. (MNT.com)
 6 years ago '06        #49
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
2 live crew was the sh*t...

[video - click to view]

10-12-2011, 02:20 AM         #50
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
uncle luke's a real miami OG

he'll have goons at wayne's door in a heartbeat
You think Miami the only city with gangstas n*gga? Weezy from my city...New Orleans ain't nothin nice boi. I'm sure he got a few k!llas on his team from putting n*ggas on they feet and what not
 6 years ago '07        #51
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Youngin19 said:
You think Miami the only city with gangstas n*gga? Weezy from my city...New Orleans ain't nothin nice boi. I'm sure he got a few k!llas on his team from putting n*ggas on they feet and what not
r u retarded? it's not where you from but where you are at. and in this case the setting is Miami not New Orleans idiot
 6 years ago '10        #52
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 carltouss619 said:
r u retarded? it's not where you from but where you are at. and in this case the setting is Miami not New Orleans idiot
Exactly! The youth get dumber and dumber every generation....
 6 years ago '07        #53
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 P. Dedos said:
Everything that I say, say,
Everywhere that I go I let 'em know hey I'm from the County of Dade!
Old school chevy heavy,
Old school n*ggas preachin,
Young n*ggas wild'n gettin rich of keys and violence.
Trick, he's the mayor.
Luke, he's the king.
I'm Mr. 305, put that on a triple-beam.
I bet it weigh out more than a boat load of keys,
Holla at them haitians, let them know this licks on me.
What's up? Dade.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #54
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
luke can be an og...birdmans money still outweighs all of that.
 6 years ago '05        #55
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1178 1178
 bertini22 said:
havent seen this vid in a min... props
 10-12-2011, 08:31 AM         #56
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Khaled is a smart dude. YMCMB is on a decline while Luke has been the man in Miami for 20+ years. Khaled pretty much reps the MIA all day everyday. Why even bother with Wayne and them?
 6 years ago '04        #57
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 2708 2708
i hate twitter ...it made ni66az grow some virtual balls
writting a few words and letting people in forums speculate and talk about it ,all that just to keep your name out there

and if it backfires ,say u got hacked,u were drunk...
 6 years ago '11        #58
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
this is the dumbest sh*t ever..

only rappers do dumbass sh*t like this.. "revoking passes to the city" lmao. what kinda bs is this??

if this is a start of a trend, and the sh*t gets real, then we all gonna lose as fans.

whats Luke gonna do if Wayne and all these cats say "man fu*k that" and ride/stay/party in Miami?? im pretty sure theres gonna be violence and other rappers are just not gonna come to Miami, and were gonna lose down here cause of some dumbass dude.

i understand if its an area like Dipset running Harlem, but a whole city?!?!? Lukes out of his rabbit a.ss mind if he really thinks he runs sh*t down here like that. yea he might be known all over Miami and have goons on his payroll but he needs to chill the fu*k out on this sh*t.

nobody be on the beach thinking "sh*t, i wonder how much i owe Luke for an hour of sun" or "damn, i just got this bad chicks # at the club.. thanks Luke!"..

all rappers love Miami. they show love by mentioning the city in songs and by coming down here, living here, doing shows for the fans, shooting videos down here, and just basically shouting the city out in songs. if you come down to Miami you shouldnt have some some geriatric on your back telling you that you owe his city something.. fall back old man
 6 years ago '07        #59
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,342 | Props total: 2053 2053
that nicca Luke said he giving them nuggas a deadline
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #60
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
All of these n*ggas need to STFU.... who cares. This is the dumbest "issue" ever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy