Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 hovi bryant said:
dude is 6'8, probably runs as fast as any wr, with the strength of a tight end, and hands the size of church fans. You wouldn't want to give that man a contract?
lmfao!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #22
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12367 12367
LeBron don't want that contact. Besides, this dude hasn't played football in like ten years, what makes him think he can just walk into the NFL and play? That sh*t is mad disrespectful to the dudes who make the NFL their home.

I tell you this, one hit stick from Ray or Polamalu or Willis and he's back to the sideline quickly.
 10-11-2011, 03:49 PM         #23
pimpsaucekrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Someone want to tell Lebron that the NFL has a 4th quarter also?
 6 years ago '10        #24
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 Fly 2ndComing said:
LeBron don't want that contact. Besides, this dude hasn't played football in like ten years, what makes him think he can just walk into the NFL and play? That sh*t is mad disrespectful to the dudes who make the NFL their home.

I tell you this, one hit stick from Ray or Polamalu or Willis and he's back to the sideline quickly.
He has the conditioning down. It's not like some random dude walking on.

What else would he have to do? Learn the plays and techniques and execute right? He's either on par or a better athlete than 90 if not 100% of the TE's WR's in the league today.

Is it illogical? I doubt any player in the NFL would be surprised, let alone offended.
 10-11-2011, 04:17 PM         #25
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i AM said:
fu*kin

spics 1

African Americans 0
 6 years ago '10        #26
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 dg177bx said:
na youre a moron for thinkin this skeleton in the face of a broad looks good

[pic - click to view]

lol who said that's my girl?

WiLL i AM said:
fu*kin

spics 1

African Americans 0
 10-11-2011, 04:27 PM         #27
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
na youre a moron for thinkin this skeleton in the face of a broad looks good

[pic - click to view]

I'd smash
 6 years ago '10        #28
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 brazidee said:

I'd smash
Yea....I don't think you would want to
 6 years ago '10        #29
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
hmm... maybe as a wide reciever.
 6 years ago '06        #30
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
All i can say is there a is kid at his home right now that didnt get the opportunity to play college football or may have played college football that runs a 4.3 forty and is a good football player hoping to get a try out or free agency. Problem is situations like this happens and some nfl owner or coach would jump at a heartbeat to get some attention or sale some tickets. somebody in the nfl reached out to lebron's people today bout a try out just cuz of who he is. U never know he might be actually but this is a prime example of what Lil Wayne said last week on his PSA about athletes trying to rap and be like them. its not the same case but what gives lebron the right to even joke like this knowing its a temporary decison. You didnt play college football and you made more money then anybody playing in the nfl last year.
 6 years ago '06        #31
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
Just strictly bring him in in the redzone he'd k!ll look what Graham is doing for NO
 10-11-2011, 04:57 PM         #32
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ClaytonESPN
LeBron, because you have some time and you were a WR, the 49ers just signed Brett Swain. You might check with Buffalo.

6 years ago '06        #33
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 ogballer32 said:
Lebron gon' be the first player to win a Superbowl & NBA Championship in the same year
 6 years ago '04        #34
Nugit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,391 | Props total: 354 354
sh*t would be interesting to say the least
 6 years ago '09        #35
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Poloboy69 said:
All i can say is there a is kid at his home right now that didnt get the opportunity to play college football or may have played college football that runs a 4.3 forty and is a good football player hoping to get a try out or free agency. Problem is situations like this happens and some nfl owner or coach would jump at a heartbeat to get some attention or sale some tickets. somebody in the nfl reached out to lebron's people today bout a try out just cuz of who he is. U never know he might be actually but this is a prime example of what Lil Wayne said last week on his PSA about athletes trying to rap and be like them. its not the same case but what gives lebron the right to even joke like this knowing its a temporary decison. You didnt play college football and you made more money then anybody playing in the nfl last year.

You say "situations like this happens" like this occurs frequently?
 6 years ago '09        #36
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yea....I don't think you would want to

Tranny?
 6 years ago '07        #37
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
extremely random cameo of the day to approve that pat riley is still alive and well upon hearing this:

[video - click to view]

2:45
 6 years ago '04        #38
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
Tell that n*gga we could use his talents in San Diego
 6 years ago '09        #39
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12367 12367
 P. Dedos said:
guess you never heard of A. Gates and Jimmy Graham with only 10 games experience
I have heard of both and they were closer to their time last playing the sport. Jimmy left the basketball team at the U and played just about a full college season. Gates was closer to the last time he played football when he made the switch.

LeBron last played in high school which was ten years ago!!!!!! Is he athletic enough to make the attempt, sure he is. But, it takes more than athleticism. He won't even be around long enough to get enough teaching to make the jump to the NFL. Why would a team waste their time on that unless they are sucking for luck and looking to sell tickets.
 10-11-2011, 06:39 PM         #40
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
!! hope something happens with this. this n*gga was made for the nfl.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy