Week 6 NFL Power Rankings [CBS/Fox/ESPN]

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 SmooveDude said:
and stafford wont eat up they secondary?

out of curiosity do you think our Dline only looked like that because it was the bears we were playing? we dress 9 who all play. constantly subbing and constantly fresh....we only rush 4 and get favorable 1-1 matchups because people WAY too worried about SUH...avril had 20 sacks the last 3 years off the edge and vanden bosch doesnt stop running until the tackler on the ground....lawrence jackson is a former 1st rounder who had 6 sacks as a backup last season and willie young is a 7th rounder producing...we talented

as far as road games....last night was our 2nd home game of the year(cowboys stadium is a big game no matter what the record is and the vikings has top5 loudest in the league)

And Fairley commanded a double team play next to Hill, so what will teams do with Fairley and Suh out there at the same time?

Our Dline is >> then any single defensive unit of all the "supposed to be ranked high teams"

Everyone just ignoring the fact that we have the best defense of any of the squads mentioned, but that doesn't matter because Brady, Brees, and Rodgers are Gods and there is no way the little Lions could beat any of them. Right...
 6 years ago '04        #82
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Nobody called the Bucs garbage until we scored 16x more points than they did

Cowboys and Bears have been slacked for most of the year, as well.
dont worry be prepared to be slandered and called garbage once we beat yall even though in real life the 9ers are solid
 10-11-2011, 06:35 PM         #83
lok2685 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
dont worry be prepared to be slandered and called garbage once we beat yall even though in real life the 9ers are solid
Its gonna be a good game; it'll come down to the 4th Quarter. It will be a tough game for both teams so who ever wins they game will have to earn it the hard way.

If the Lions win that game it'll be because they played better sunday not because the Niners would have given that game away, these Niners are playing smart football.

Neither team will be called garbage after this game because it will be the best game of the week. Wouldn't surprise if this is a defensive slugfest
 10-11-2011, 06:40 PM         #84
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Redskins>>>>>
 10-11-2011, 07:14 PM         #85
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate these for the nfl but to not think that the lions are better than most if not all teams at this point is crazy

i really don't know what to say other than i hope this isn't an 09 broncos repeat, because if they're for real they could be really fun to watch the rest of the season
 6 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 iThink said:
i hate these for the nfl but to not think that the lions are better than most if not all teams at this point is crazy

i really don't know what to say other than i hope this isn't an 09 broncos repeat, because if they're for real they could be really fun to watch the rest of the season
Its real bro.

Suh, Mega, Matt, Tull, Fairley, KVB, Avril, Delmas, Best, Petti, Hanson.... This team has soooo many high picks and just ballers period. Only thing that will keep us from competing is, well I won't even say it.

Ima say it again we are Good offensively and Great defensively the numbers dont lie.
 6 years ago '06        #87
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Fox STAYS putting the Giants way too high

edit: please start posting the NFL.com power rankings over the fox ones, they are always much better

Last edited by Pyro911; 10-11-2011 at 07:49 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #88
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Pyro911 said:
Fox STAYS putting the Giants way too high

edit: please start posting the NFL.com power rankings over the fox ones, they are always much better

fox actually has the giants ranked lower than nfl.com (in 13th place)
 6 years ago '06        #89
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 GhostNinja said:
fox actually has the giants ranked lower than nfl.com (in 13th place)
mixed up CBS with FOX, but still. all of em got them too high dammit
 10-11-2011, 09:11 PM         #90
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny that we live in a world where when a NFL team BEATS the team they are suppose to beat it makes them weaker in peoples eyes... smfh..
 6 years ago '05        #91
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,887 | Props total: 20982 20982
 Veno da Don said:
If we get beat by double digits, I wouldn't be surprised if got slandered again after finally getting praise for one week.

But, don't get too comfortable, this is gonna be one hell of a matchup for both of us I think. Can't fu*king wait

479 - 160 STRK: 4 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 10-11-2011, 09:55 PM         #92
Vealservedchill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its ashame fools still hating on the lions. After all them years of losing ppl dont wanna give us props for winning??? Thats some weak a.ss sh*t.,,,,LIONS superbowl champs.
 6 years ago '04        #93
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,350 | Props total: 11550 11550
hopefully well bounce back from sunday
 6 years ago '06        #94
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
So the Buccs are better than the Jets?!

you sure about that?????
 10-11-2011, 10:13 PM         #95
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
So the Buccs are better than the Jets?!

you sure about that?????
in several ways, yes
 10-11-2011, 10:29 PM         #96
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
packers and saints shouldn't even be in the discussion

Detroit is bound to lose, and I mean more than one game also....you all better hope Calvin Johnson stay healthy....he's all you guys have....far as the passing game goes.
you cant be serious....you really cantyou must not watch us that much cause n*ggas who watch the games know the deal

titus young has just as good hands and gets the playcall on 3rd downs, pettigrew be k!llin, scheffler was k!llin early in the year and burleson is a slot receiver who gets the quick yardage....not to mention jahvid best is more of a receiver than a RB out of the backfield

Last edited by SmooveDude; 10-11-2011 at 10:35 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #97
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Bears lost to 3 of the top 5 teams they should be higher than the jets and falcons.
 6 years ago '07        #98
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 Chuck Hustle said:
You sound like a hater... *Vin Diesel* Winnings,winning *Vin Diesel and I'm the furthest from a Lions fan...

so...because I'm not d!ckriding the Lions, that makes me a hater right?

dude was wondering why people aren't cosigning the Lions, I gave him a reason
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy