In the Spirit of 2pac.. Souljah Boy & bodyguard secstape... MTO

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,960 | Props total: 1166 1166
 sunsetnVine said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

In the spirit of pac... per MTO

"Soulja Boy s3xtape" being shopped around to media companies. The video was taken by a 23 year old young lady using her laptop camera.

You see, the young lady set up her laptop on the dresser, turned on the camera, and recorded an ENTIRE session. The session included the young lady getting POUNDED OUT by Soulja boy and one of his BODY GUARDS (at the same time), and it also reportedly showed Soulja Boy engaging in some VERY EMBARRASSING drug use.

If your a lady... or have homo tendacies feel free to click the link and tell us what you see... as I'm not.. i just want my Hot topic

oh yeah... and pause
Why you mention PAC? Tighten up fu*k boy
 6 years ago '06        #82
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 King Capo said:
^^not necessary, I get pus*y on command and I ran train on bi*ches before me and the homies record the sh*t back in high school days...to each it's own but don't say somebody gay because I have done it and I love woman their scent look and everything else
are you sure you're responding to me? because i never accused anyone of being gay
 10-11-2011, 10:33 PM         #83
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #84
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 sunsetnVine said:
I said They aint say.... not notice i didn't see... smart dumb a.ss nicca... no way in hell im clicking on that link...

notice aint not links of the graphic shyt... but if you want to ... go right ahead.
dude its a d!ck, weve all seen them. its out of curiosity not being a homo, and it just happens that soulja boy is a joke, and that sh*t is actually hilarious. he sucks, the girl sucks but that sh*t is funny as fu*k. this dude must really have a bad coke problem
 6 years ago '06        #85
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
 King Capo said:
Why you mention PAC? Tighten up fu*k boy
he got sucked off while his homeboy watched.... did i miss somthing youngsta? clearly soljah boi is trying to follow in his footsteps...
 6 years ago '06        #86
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
Soulja boy can eat a d!ck...Wouldn't watch sh*t looks

[video - click to view]

10-12-2011, 03:12 AM         #87
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A chic is either wife or train material
 6 years ago '05        #88
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
So.. ya'll admit to being in a threesome with another guy and one girl?

Yet the people who HAVENT participated in such fu*kery, are the "f*ggots"?

fu*k is wrong with this site
 6 years ago '06        #89
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 lment said:
despite what yall might think, training a bi*ch ain't cool

this..
 10-12-2011, 08:22 AM         #90
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone that admits to ever watching a gangbang pr0no yet have a problem with running a train have issues.
 10-12-2011, 08:32 AM         #91
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
You pus*y a.ss n*gga you never ran a train on a bi*ch! .
sOME OF US DON'T PUT OUR d!ck'S IN AND AROUND ANYTHING. hood rats are male also.
 10-12-2011, 09:21 AM         #92
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall n*ggas talkin that "oh thats how we do it in the hood sh*t". Is it really that hard to get your own bi*ch and fu*k her somewhere else beside in the vicinity of another man's d!ck. only dudes i know of that admitted that sh*t have latent homos3xual tendencies and disguise it by acting extra hard and have a knee jerk reaction to anything remotely gay. I think the presence of another d!ck actually is like some form of aphrodisiac to yall n*ggas
 10-12-2011, 09:28 AM         #93
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word, I cant see me putting d!ck my anywhere another n*ggas d!ck.......I mean to each its own......but there is no joy on 2 n*gga fu*king 1 bi*ch......thats just too damn close for me
 6 years ago '05        #94
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
Jets lost!
 6 years ago '05        #95
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,487 | Props total: 2481 2481
Since when is double teaming kool? with all the money this clown has made can he not afford to fu*k 1 bird at a time
 6 years ago '11        #96
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
Your an as*hole for wording it the way you did (talking to T/S)....- Keith Clark
 6 years ago '05        #97
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
I cant front like I aint never G'd a bi*ch with the homies but i concur, 1 d!ck pers.lut. Only reason i got caught up in a train was because once i had this smutty white bi*ch at the crib and she just took my d!ck out and started sucking it. My roomate walks in and he doesnt leave, and she doenst seem to mind that he's there so im like ...but the chewin was so bomb i didnt say anything. So he proceeds to walk behind that bi*ch and remove those pants and smash and i stayed til i came cant front but as soon as i did i got the fu*k up and dipped...wasnt comfy @all...keepin it real though i did shoot him the thumbs up grin combo because the sh*t was g because the bi*ch was semi bad, but STILL i dont wanna be in the same room with another erect man...thats moist
 6 years ago '04        #98
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
alot of you n*ggas are closet f*gs, click on the link scared soft a.ss carebear n*ggas, 1 hittin from the back the other is in her mouth, they ran thru that hoe like a bus down plain and simple. smh who has a train or passin a broad around while focused on another n*gga, u focus on gettin yo nut off wit the bi*ch and keep it movin.
 6 years ago '07        #99
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
hahaha my n*gga soulja smutting out a hoe with a homie ..i can't do nothing but repect that..1 homie is getting the pus*y while the other is getting domed..no sword crossing is done, since n*ggas aren't dp a bi*ch..running trains are fun..y'all lil n*ggas need to grow up
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy