In the Spirit of 2pac.. Souljah Boy & bodyguard secstape... MTO

most viewed right now
 152
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 129
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
11274 pageviews
108 comments


sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
In the Spirit of 2pac.. Souljah Boy & bodyguard secstape... MTO
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Soulja Boy Has A GRAPHIC s3xTAPE . . . It Shows Him And ONE OF HIS HOMIES Freaking Off Some Chick!!! (Warning - Parental Discretion) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2011



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



In the spirit of pac... per MTO

"Soulja Boy s3xtape" being shopped around to media companies. The video was taken by a 23 year old young lady using her laptop camera.

You see, the young lady set up her laptop on the dresser, turned on the camera, and recorded an ENTIRE session. The session included the young lady getting POUNDED OUT by Soulja boy and one of his BODY GUARDS (at the same time), imageand it also reportedly showed Soulja Boy engaging in some VERY EMBARRASSING drug use.

If your a lady... or have homo tendacies feel free to click the link and tell us what you see... as I'm not.. i just want my Hot topic image


[pic - click to view]

 MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Soulja Boy Has A GRAPHIC s3xTAPE . . . It Shows Him And ONE OF HIS HOMIES Freaking Off Some Chick!!! (Warning - Parental Discretion) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2011


oh yeah... and pause


Last edited by sunsetnVine; 10-11-2011 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: no homo

108 comments for "In the Spirit of 2pac.. Souljah Boy & bodyguard secstape... MTO"

 6 years ago '05        #2
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 sunsetnVine said:
The session included the young lady getting POUNDED OUT by Soulja boy and one of his BODY GUARDS (at the same time),
You pus*y a.ss n*gga you never ran a train on a bi*ch! .
 6 years ago '06        #3
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 karr153 said:
You pus*y a.ss n*gga you never ran a train on a bi*ch! .
naw.... and not pus*y... 2 each his own... but when i was single.. i saw no reason to smash a broad at the same time as my homie... notice they aint say one nicca was getting domed out ... or taking turns they said dudes was smashing on some wayne/baby he hit the pus*y i get they a.sswhole kinda shyt....
 6 years ago '04        #4
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23406 23406
 sunsetnVine said:
naw.... and not pus*y... 2 each his own... but when i was single.. i saw no reason to smash a broad at the same time as my homie... notice they aint say one nicca was getting domed out ... or taking turns they said dudes was smashing on some wayne/baby he hit the pus*y i get they a.sswhole kinda shyt....
thought you wasn't gonna look at it, you dumb homo a.ss n*gga frontin for bx
 6 years ago '08        #5
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
there's nothing wrong with smashing it with the homies
 6 years ago '06        #6
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 Adwerdz said:
thought you wasn't gonna look at it, you dumb homo a.ss n*gga frontin for bx
I said They aint say.... not notice i didn't see... smart dumb a.ss nicca... no way in hell im clicking on that link...

notice aint not links of the graphic shyt... but if you want to ... go right ahead.
 6 years ago '10        #7
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 30582 30582
SwagGg
 6 years ago '04        #8
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23406 23406
 sunsetnVine said:
I said They aint say.... not notice i didn't see... smart dumb a.ss nicca... no way in hell im clicking on that link...

notice aint not links of the graphic shyt... but if you want to ... go right ahead.
shut up f*ggot u confusing yourself...we all know you clicked the link

u act like u never watched a pr0no before and seen 2 dudes smashing a bi*ch, u soft eyed a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #9
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 Adwerdz said:
shut up f*ggot u confusing yourself...we all know you clicked the link

u act like u never watched a pr0no before and seen 2 dudes smashing a bi*ch, u soft eyed a.ss n*gga
2 che... lmao nicca got me laughing at work n shyt. fuccing trumped me on that... i would be lying if i said i didn't still tho... i stay away from that doubleteaming shyt... that shyt mo... but if you like seeing 2 d!cks and one chick... thats your thing.


still aint click the link tho.. fuccwhatyaheard.
 6 years ago '11        #10
Jeavila1014 
space
avatar space
space
$796 | Props total: 1305 1305
Hasn't a soulja boy s3xtape come out already? Like a few months ago?
 10-11-2011, 02:57 PM         #11
Born Leader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the issue here again? It's 2 people fu*king a bi*ch at 1 time. What's the big deal?
 6 years ago '10        #12
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,890 | Props total: 21138 21138
 karr153 said:
You pus*y a.ss n*gga you never ran a train on a bi*ch! .
 Young Buck said:
there's nothing wrong with smashing it with the homies
 Born Leader said:
What's the issue here again? It's 2 people fu*king a bi*ch at 1 time. What's the big deal?

 6 years ago '05        #13
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Born Leader said:
What's the issue here again? It's 2 people fu*king a bi*ch at 1 time. What's the big deal?
Two n*ggas.

Three holes.

One of them better be her mouth or this s3xtape is homo as fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #14
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5032 5032
how did you get the pics and info if you didnt click the link? homo
 6 years ago '09        #15
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
bunch of f*ggots on bx
 6 years ago '09        #16
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
These bx lil n*ggas don't know nothing bout double teaming a bi*ch, or passing one around.
 6 years ago '05        #17
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 5690 5690
 Rockobox said:
Two n*ggas.

Three holes.

One of them better be her mouth or this s3xtape is homo as fu*k.
 6 years ago '07        #18
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1843 1843
nobody wants to see a male celebrity s3x tape....













take out souljah boy and put lex steele in his place, that bi*ch wouldn't be able to walk for a week.







 6 years ago '10        #19
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 Baynut said:
These bx lil n*ggas don't know nothing bout double teaming a bi*ch, or passing one around.
at calling someone a lil n!gga for not wanting to smell your homies sweat and body odor while he's putting in work just as hard as you are on one bi*ch

I'm straight on running trains

I get my own pus*y
 6 years ago '11        #20
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 Jeet Kune Do said:
nobody wants to see a male celebrity s3x tape....













take out souljah boy and put lex steele in his place, that bi*ch wouldn't be able to walk for a week.








[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
57 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy