Breaking Bad = Most overrated show of the decade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
TS is most likely embarrassed now..he obviously regrets making this thread
 10-11-2011, 04:18 PM         #62
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
That's exactly what you said, and since the walking dead has only aired six episodes, your saying those episodes are better than bb...you illiterate fu*k.
show me where i said that

i'll wait you dumb fuk
 10-11-2011, 04:19 PM         #63
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
TS is most likely embarrassed now..he obviously regrets making this thread
Try again. N*ggas cant even refute any statements in T/s without sounding like idiots
 6 years ago '06        #64
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 BoutMyPaper said:
Try again. N*ggas cant even refute any statements in T/s without sounding like idiots

except they've all been refuted, u just choose to ignore those posts..which isnt a surprise
 6 years ago '05        #65
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
I like how every post refuting what the TS said are being ignored by the TS, and he only responds to the short irrelevant ones.

inb4HeRepliesToMyPost.
 10-11-2011, 04:34 PM         #66
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
You're a fu*king moron. It was great writing. Gus knew all along that it was either him or the Cartel. He was testing Jesse for like 5 episodes to see if he could trust him with his life. You can play the what if game all you want but any way you slice it, it was great writing. Nobody expected it. What would have been better going in 3 deep guns blazing and taking out the Cartel? On some Dexter sh*t, gtfo.

1. Why would he save it for later? It was one of the best liquors and it was a celebration/toast to their rekindled partnership. I could never be a boss like that because I would never think of the other guy poisoning me like that but he did. But when the other guy is willing to drink it to you really think he's going to k!ll himself with you for no reason? Nobody would expect that.

2. He knew there was no chance in hell Jesse would drink it. First off, Gus was smart for never telling him everything because he would have been extra paranoid. He was already paranoid being around the Cartel but the added pressure of knowing what was about to go down would of had him on monkey tilt. If you remember the scene back to the Cartel boss when he k!lled Gus's old partner, he was mad at Gus for selling drugs to his men. He didn't want his workers on that sh*t. So when a guy cooks the best meth in your country and he's coming to work for you, you really think he would let him drink after Gus told him he was a junkie?

3. What if more goons were in attendance.. really? That's all you could muster up? Like I said what would have been better going in 3 deep guns blazing and taking out the Cartel?

4. Why wouldn't he be able to go to the bathroom? That makes no sense. I guess rich meth bosses have steel bladders huh?

Another thing, you have to realize Gus and Mike knew what they were about to do to themselves. Mike probably found out days before but they knew they were going to poison themselves. Opposed to the Cartel who got blindsided by it. I'm pretty sure there is something they could do to help delay it from kicking in. Obviously it's poison so there isn't much you could do but a couple minutes is all they needed.

[pic - click to view]

*sees name*

*reads scapegoat excuses*

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 BoutMyPaper said:
Show me where i said that you stupid illiterate fuk

You cant even comprehend a basic sentence no wonder you think BB is so groundbreaking
Contradiction post. How is Breaking Bad on the level of a show that only had 6 episodes? and when did I call BB groundbreaking? You only made the thread because you're mad that some ppl call it the best show THEY'VE ever seen. What the fu*k does that have to do w/ you? Ppl think the Wire is the best show ever, ok cool. It won't bother me enough to make a thread about it or bother me at all. Every show has flaws even your favorite show.

Last edited by TH35; 10-11-2011 at 06:21 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #68
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9786 9786
yeah its good but HELLA overrated. Agreed.

Its SOA level

Last edited by USC; 10-11-2011 at 06:19 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #69
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JayDawn said:

Its SOA level
A lot of shows can classify as the most overrated of the decade. This, The Wire, Six Feet Under, The Sopranos, 24, Lost, Carnivale, Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm, SOA, I could go on.
 6 years ago '10        #70
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9786 9786
 TH35 said:
A lot of shows can classify as the most overrated of the decade. This, The Wire, Six Feet Under, The Sopranos, 24, Lost, Carnivale, Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm, SOA, I could go on.
I can't argue that. Its just preference. I do enjoy this show, but I am not like DAMN I wish I can see what happens next kind of liking it. True Blood gets me like that, prolly by design but eh it works
 6 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JayDawn said:
I can't argue that. Its just preference. I do enjoy this show, but I am not like DAMN I wish I can see what happens next kind of liking it. True Blood gets me like that, prolly by design but eh it works
You're right its all about preference. There are always ppl out there that will call something overrated. Usually it has to be good enough to merit that too.
 10-11-2011, 06:37 PM         #72
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if its not the greatest drama ever and sh*t (which I happen to think it DEFINITELY isnt, maybe if season 5 is mind blowingly spectacular it would enter that conversation in my humble opinion but that is beside the point) to say theres "nothing special" about Breaking Bad is either just pure hate or a highly delusional statement. It is a very, very special show, regardless of where the fu*k you personally rank it on your best shows ever list. How could it not be special with a premise like that? Anyone with any sense knew it was a special show after watching the Pilot episode.

Doesn't have to be your favorite series, but it is undeniably a special show.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 10-11-2011 at 06:41 PM..
 10-11-2011, 06:52 PM         #73
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:

Its SOA level
my sentiments exactly
 10-11-2011, 06:53 PM         #74
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Even if its not the greatest drama ever and sh*t (which I happen to think it DEFINITELY isnt, maybe if season 5 is mind blowingly spectacular it would enter that conversation in my humble opinion but that is beside the point) to say theres "nothing special" about Breaking Bad is either just pure hate or a highly delusional statement. It is a very, very special show, regardless of where the fu*k you personally rank it on your best shows ever list. How could it not be special with a premise like that? Anyone with any sense knew it was a special show after watching the Pilot episode.

Doesn't have to be your favorite series, but it is undeniably a special show.
i said its a good show and yes it is special

but goat status
 10-11-2011, 06:55 PM         #75
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Contradiction post. How is Breaking Bad on the level of a show that only had 6 episodes? and when did I call BB groundbreaking? You only made the thread because you're mad that some ppl call it the best show THEY'VE ever seen. What the fu*k does that have to do w/ you? Ppl think the Wire is the best show ever, ok cool. It won't bother me enough to make a thread about it or bother me at all. Every show has flaws even your favorite show.
contradiction? You are putting words in my mouth. Same level as in writing, depth etc etc. Whether wd has 40 more episodes or 3. The level the story is written at is same as bb
 6 years ago '10        #76
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$879 | Props total: 466 466
i disagree about it being overrated. i've been putting off this show for months and finally decided to start watching it the other day and i've gotta say....it exceeded my expectations. its an amazing show with an amazing task. i just finished season 2 and about to start season 3 tomorrow
 6 years ago '04        #77
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 TH35 said:
NO

6 years ago '05        #78
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 19745 19745
Why did this thread get bumped? fu*k my life this makes me want breaking bad s5 even more
 6 years ago '08        #79
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
Oh he was serious?

6 years ago '08        #80
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 TH35 said:
You're right its all about preference. There are always ppl out there that will call something overrated. Usually it has to be good enough to merit that too.
Sopranos aint overrated
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago