Breaking Bad = Most overrated show of the decade

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
 BoutMyPaper said:
It was corny. Because in reality their was so many variables that were out of his contol. For the plan to work in his favor would have been damn near 1 in a million.

What if he saved the drink for later?

He still would have been poisoned. I think Gus wanted Manolo to die moreso than anyone else.

What if jesse drank it? no more meth

Gus told Manolo that Jesse was a recovering addict. So no drinks for him

What if more goons were in attendance?

They probably would have drank the tequila or gotten shot.

What if he didnt have a chance to go to the bathroom?

OK you got me cool guy

etc etc. Terrible writing. Nothing mindblowing or articulate about it
I really like this show but I still think its funny how you and Zao p!ss off the other fans of the show by stating your opinions
 6 years ago '06        #42
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
why don't you just

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #43
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Kjizzle03 said:
why don't you just

[pic - click to view]

Right? My policy with trolls is always to ignore and look away. I feel it is best to not feed into their bullsh*t. It's why they do what they do in the first place.
 10-11-2011, 11:26 AM         #44
Kushton Slater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoutMyPaper said:
@ people calling this show goat status.

Good show but its on the same level as the shield, walking dead etc

Taking out the whole mexican cartel with poisoned liqour

Gus goon checking every inch of hector room for bug and misses a huge a.ss bomb taped to his wheel chair

Gus having the entire process of their cooks taped every day and still has no idea how to make it like jesse/walt
Are you really that dumb? You do realize that the Mexican Cartel probably has hundreds (if not thousands) of members on deck right? Gus took out some of the key players of the Cartel, but in no way, shape, or form, did he eliminate the whole cartel.
 6 years ago '11        #45
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
person who made this thread should just stick to watching documentaries and sh*t if their concern is how "realistic" this fictional show is
 10-11-2011, 02:04 PM         #46
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #47
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 pootysmack said:
person who made this thread should just stick to watching documentaries and sh*t if their concern is how "realistic" this fictional show is
The person who made this thread can stick his d*ck in a blender for coming up with this bullsh*t.
 10-11-2011, 02:09 PM         #48
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I really like this show but I still think its funny how you and Zao p!ss off the other fans of the show by stating your opinions
Yeah. Shows how much much of these posters are just breaking bad groupies and cant even take hearing criticism of their show

Last edited by BoutMyPaper; 10-11-2011 at 02:13 PM..
 10-11-2011, 02:10 PM         #49
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
The person who made this thread can stick his d*ck in a blender for coming up with this bullsh*t.

Damn u mad?
 10-11-2011, 02:11 PM         #50
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
why don't you just

[pic - click to view]

I already said its a good show. People on here just tend to drastically overrate it
 6 years ago '08        #51
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Franchise08 said:
eh...its ok...nothing special.
Very true
 6 years ago '04        #52
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
WHy is it people always say things like "Nothing Special" regarding certain television shows... I want to know what those people consider a "Special" show then.. And please don't say "The Wire".. great show, but its been used as a measuring stick for other shows way too much on this forum..
 10-11-2011, 02:49 PM         #53
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
WHy is it people always say things like "Nothing Special" regarding certain television shows... I want to know what those people consider a "Special" show then.. And please don't say "The Wire".. great show, but its been used as a measuring stick for other shows way too much on this forum..
Six Feet Under

6 years ago '04        #54
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 youknowmystelo said:
Six Feet Under

Okay, still haven't gotten around to watching Six Feet Under, its on my to do list.. But a good analogy for how some of you guys feel about some shows is like a female who loves a guy and he leaves her for whatever reason and she remains in love with him.. And no matter how great the next guy is, great for totally different reasons than the last guy, she holds the past guy to such a high standard, no other guy can live up to her expectations... I just feel some of you need to let your "past guy" go and realize the new guy is pretty great too...
 6 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
How is this still going? This wasn't worth entertaining after he said SIX episodes of the Walking Dead was better than almost the whole series of BB
 10-11-2011, 03:13 PM         #56
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
How is this still going? This wasn't worth entertaining after he said SIX episodes of the Walking Dead was better than almost the whole series of BB
Show me where i said that you stupid illiterate fuk

You cant even comprehend a basic sentence no wonder you think BB is so groundbreaking
 6 years ago '08        #57
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
 WalterWhite said:
You're a fu*king moron. It was great writing. Gus knew all along that it was either him or the Cartel. He was testing Jesse for like 5 episodes to see if he could trust him with his life. You can play the what if game all you want but any way you slice it, it was great writing. Nobody expected it. What would have been better going in 3 deep guns blazing and taking out the Cartel? On some Dexter sh*t, gtfo.

1. Why would he save it for later? It was one of the best liquors and it was a celebration/toast to their rekindled partnership. I could never be a boss like that because I would never think of the other guy poisoning me like that but he did. But when the other guy is willing to drink it to you really think he's going to k!ll himself with you for no reason? Nobody would expect that.

2. He knew there was no chance in hell Jesse would drink it. First off, Gus was smart for never telling him everything because he would have been extra paranoid. He was already paranoid being around the Cartel but the added pressure of knowing what was about to go down would of had him on monkey tilt. If you remember the scene back to the Cartel boss when he k!lled Gus's old partner, he was mad at Gus for selling drugs to his men. He didn't want his workers on that sh*t. So when a guy cooks the best meth in your country and he's coming to work for you, you really think he would let him drink after Gus told him he was a junkie?

3. What if more goons were in attendance.. really? That's all you could muster up? Like I said what would have been better going in 3 deep guns blazing and taking out the Cartel?

4. Why wouldn't he be able to go to the bathroom? That makes no sense. I guess rich meth bosses have steel bladders huh?

Another thing, you have to realize Gus and Mike knew what they were about to do to themselves. Mike probably found out days before but they knew they were going to poison themselves. Opposed to the Cartel who got blindsided by it. I'm pretty sure there is something they could do to help delay it from kicking in. Obviously it's poison so there isn't much you could do but a couple minutes is all they needed.

[pic - click to view]

I liked how you turned my answers into paragraphs
 6 years ago '07        #58
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1381 1381
 BoutMyPaper said:
Show me where i said that you stupid illiterate fuk

You cant even comprehend a basic sentence no wonder you think BB is so groundbreaking
Good show but its on the same level as the shield, walking dead etc
That's exactly what you said, and since the walking dead has only aired six episodes, your saying those episodes are better than bb...you illiterate fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
lol @ the shield and walking dead

don't make me swing on you bro
 6 years ago '05        #60
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
I gave up after he said Jesse is an idiot who only knows walt's through memorization.

Jesse was cooking meth before Walt and then he wanted to purify jesse's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago