Breaking Bad = Most overrated show of the decade

most viewed right now
 200
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 181
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
45 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 114
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-11-2011, 12:19 AM         #1
5906 pageviews
84 comments


BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Breaking Bad = Most overrated show of the decade
 

 
image @ people calling this show goat status.

Good show but its on the same level as the shield, walking dead etc


Taking out the whole mexican cartel with poisoned liqour image

Gus goon checking every inch of hector room for bug and misses a huge a.ss bomb taped to his wheel chairimage

Gus having the entire process of their cooks taped every day and still has no idea how to make it like jesse/waltimage

84 comments for "Breaking Bad = Most overrated show of the decade"

 7 years ago '04        #2
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 1887 1887
troll...
 7 years ago '07        #3
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23994 23994
worst shock thread ever

and @ comparing Breaking Bad to 6 fu*king episodes of the walking dead.
 10-11-2011, 12:48 AM         #4
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's always gotta be one as*hole...
 7 years ago '07        #5
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,639 | Props total: 16212 16212
 minimafia_aj said:
worst shock thread ever

and @ comparing Breaking Bad to 6 fu*king episodes of the walking dead.
 7 years ago '07        #6
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159


at the Shield and the Walking Dead

you cant be fu*king serious
 7 years ago '07        #7
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,338 | Props total: 3261 3261
 BoutMyPaper said:
@ people calling this show goat status.

Good show but its on the same level as the shield, walking dead etc


Taking out the whole mexican cartel with poisoned liqour

Gus goon checking every inch of hector room for bug and misses a huge a.ss bomb taped to his wheel chair

Gus having the entire process of their cooks taped every day and still has no idea how to make it like jesse/walt
1.if there's one thing mexicans love it's there liquor, most notably tequila..so taking the cartel out with poisoned liquor is a boss move that is in no way far fetched....

2. they were checking for listening devices not a god damn bomb..besides who the hell is going to think to check under the old mans chair? so w/that bs

3. n*gga if you have cameras set up in a professional sports team training facility and you watch the footage of them working out and practicing each day, do you believe you'd be just as good doing what they do if you mimiced it exactly? NO so stfu ..your reasoning is so stupid that you horribly failed with this thread dawg...walking dead is dope as fu*k but to compare it to breaking bad is just and a huge ..for one thing they are two completely different shows and the walking dead is only 1 short season deep thus far..breaking bad is one hell of a fu*king show
 10-11-2011, 01:01 AM         #8
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
worst shock thread ever

and @ comparing Breaking Bad to 6 fu*king episodes of the walking dead.


but yo walking dead is awesome tho, so chill
 10-11-2011, 01:03 AM         #9
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OP needs to lay off the weed tonight, making dumb a.ss statements like that.
 10-11-2011, 01:10 AM         #10
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas cant even refute one of them statements
 7 years ago '04        #11
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
eh...its ok...nothing special.
 7 years ago '06        #12
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
was it really that hard for people to understand that the bomb was put there AFTER tyrus did his sweep?

he checked the room..walt was waiting outside the window..tyrus left the room..walt plants bomb..tyrus is in his car and calls gus

OP embarrassed himself by proving he cant even follow something so simple
 7 years ago '05        #13
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,622 | Props total: 10655 10655
 BoutMyPaper said:
n*ggas cant even refute one of them statements
meanwhile three post earlier...


 Deniro732 said:
1.if there's one thing mexicans love it's there liquor, most notably tequila..so taking the cartel out with poisoned liquor is a boss move that is in no way far fetched....

2. they were checking for listening devices not a god damn bomb..besides who the hell is going to think to check under the old mans chair? so w/that bs

3. n*gga if you have cameras set up in a professional sports team training facility and you watch the footage of them working out and practicing each day, do you believe you'd be just as good doing what they do if you mimiced it exactly? NO so stfu ..your reasoning is so stupid that you horribly failed with this thread dawg...walking dead is dope as fu*k but to compare it to breaking bad is just and a huge ..for one thing they are two completely different shows and the walking dead is only 1 short season deep thus far..breaking bad is one hell of a fu*king show

oh yeah you're definitely mad
 7 years ago '07        #14
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,338 | Props total: 3261 3261
 StateProperty88 said:
meanwhile three post earlier...





oh yeah you're definitely mad
nah just a bit irritated of dude knocking such a good show, that I had to point out the obvious flaws in his reasoning
 7 years ago '06        #15
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Deniro732 said:
nah just a bit irritated of dude knocking such a good show, that I had to point out the obvious flaws in his reasoning
i think he was talking to the TS
 7 years ago '05        #16
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,622 | Props total: 10655 10655
 Deniro732 said:
nah just a bit irritated of dude knocking such a good show, that I had to point out the obvious flaws in his reasoning
nah i was talking to him...you was just playing your part
 7 years ago '06        #17
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
OP's awfully quiet







now get outta the thread and dont come back
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #18
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
fu*k u n yo mama
 10-11-2011, 01:46 AM         #19
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
meanwhile three post earlier...





oh yeah you're definitely mad
The fact you even cosigned his statement shows how pathetic you are

watching a team workout and trying to be as good as them is equivalent to following a formula with very step and ingredient in front of you??

Even a retarded junkie could do it???

I didnt know you guys were this bad
 7 years ago '05        #20
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
Its a great show, but its definatly not my favorite of all time or anything.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
condoms are lame as fu-k
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy