:smh: @ Lil Wayne Cut Off Jean Shorts & a WNBA Jersey?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2357 2357
 facility651 said:
groupie f*g

i just wanna
[pic - click to view]

that n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #102
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Perplexity said:
Said the wayne stan, if Jay wore this sh*t you'd be havin a fu*kin aneurysm over it, shut the fu*k up. Only a straight up f*ggot would call themselves a fan of this clown. Deal with it.
 6 years ago '10        #103
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 AriGold said:
As he gets older the gayness comes out of him more and more.
Pretty soon he's going to have to admit that he was molested by Birdman.
He won't be able to hide his zestiness after a while.
i was thinking the same thing i think that n*gga was a.ss r*ped by his pedo daddy cuz when free asked him "what GIRLS you like to kiss" this n*gga said "IM THE ONLY PERSON HE KISS'S" fu*kIN nasty! wayne is a fruit cup just like drake's suspect a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #104
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
 Kid Cunner said:
Right. n*ggas try to call out the gay sh*t another man wears, as if worrying about it makes them any more "straight".
oh shut the fu*k up that n*gga is fu*king gay and is trying to get n*ggas to look like his gayness because he is suppose to be some icon. fu*k outta here his gay a.ss should have been out of the game when he kissed birdman. but no the f*g gets on everybody song and was the only n*gga dropping sh*t worth listening to. then get lauren london preg and nivea . now he got that bs behind he just gonna come out the closet wearing some fruity sh*t saying he a gangsta . fu*k that that n*gga needs to be stoned
 6 years ago '10        #105
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 Perplexity said:
Said the wayne stan, if Jay wore this sh*t you'd be havin a fu*kin aneurysm over it, shut the fu*k up. Only a straight up f*ggot would call themselves a fan of this clown. Deal with it.
So are Eminem, Nas, 50 Cent, Jay-Z etc. f*ggots because they are a fan of Lil Wayne?

Pimpin', that was a dumb logic.
 6 years ago '10        #106
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Smooth Brother said:
So are Eminem, Nas, 50 Cent, Jay-Z etc. f*ggots because they are a fan of Lil Wayne?

eminem not a fan of lil wayne and i realy dont think jay is ether...when asked weather eminem listen to the carter 3 he said "i havent gotten around to listing to it its been sitting in my car for 3 monthes and will prob sit there for another two". hes only fu*kin with wayne for money fans and wayne is whats "in" right now. if this was 2000 old eminem would have let his f*ggot a.ss have it with the quickness! you think eminem put him on no love cuz he liked the n*ggas music?? fu*k outta here he did that sh*t to show whos realy the better rapper
 6 years ago '11        #107
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,967 | Props total: 9857 9857
And people keep saying that this dude ain't gay. smh

Not that there's anything wrong with that
 10-11-2011, 04:13 PM         #108
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smooth Brother said:

Are you that naive and retarded?
 6 years ago '10        #109
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
eminem not a fan of lil wayne and i realy dont think jay is ether...when asked weather eminem listen to the carter 3 he said "i havent gotten around to listing to it its been sitting in my car for 3 monthes and will prob sit there for another two". hes only fu*kin with wayne for money fans and wayne is whats "in" right now. if this was 2000 old eminem would have let his f*ggot a.ss have it with the quickness! you think eminem put him on no love cuz he liked the n*ggas music?? fu*k outta here he did that sh*t to show whos realy the better rapper
Eminem don't need no fu*king money!! Are you serious right now??? This is not the 1997 Eminem, this Eminem the icon we're talking about. Eminem knows who and who not to diss. He knows he's better off dissing pop singers, not real street n*ggaz. Eminem already said he would've got his a.ss handed to him if he dissed Lil Wayne.

Quotes from people whose supposedly not a fan of Lil Wayne's music:

"Wow! My man is that dope—Lil Wayne is fu*king dope!" You've got to listen to a Lil Wayne song four, five, or six times to actually catch everything he's saying. We were at a video set a couple months ago and I'm bumping it in the trailer and I'm like, "Yo, Wayne is dope!" And Paul is like, 'Really? You're just now figuring this out? Where the fu*k have you been?'"-Eminem

"I have always respected what Wayne does, and Wayne to me is definitely one of the greatest in the game. Wayne is fu*kin' dope"-Eminem

"I think Lil Wayne is extremely talented, one of the most talented rappers out there. If he keeps going, pass the torch to him"-Jay-Z

^Why would Jay-Z pass the torch to a n*gga he's not a fan of??? I find it ridiculous how you Eminem fans call Lil Wayne a "f*ggot" then y'all big up Eminem. Irony at it's finest.

Last edited by ImSoThoed; 10-11-2011 at 04:24 PM..
 10-11-2011, 04:43 PM         #110
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smooth Brother said:
Eminem don't need no fu*king money!! Are you serious right now??? This is not the 1997 Eminem, this Eminem the icon we're talking about. Eminem knows who and who not to diss. He knows he's better off dissing pop singers, not real street n*ggaz. Eminem already said he would've got his a.ss handed to him if he dissed Lil Wayne.

"Wow! My man is that dope—Lil Wayne is fu*king dope!" You've got to listen to a Lil Wayne song four, five, or six times to actually catch everything he's saying. We were at a video set a couple months ago and I'm bumping it in the trailer and I'm like, "Yo, Wayne is dope!" And Paul is like, 'Really? You're just now figuring this out? Where the fu*k have you been?'"-Eminem

"I have always respected what Wayne does, and Wayne to me is definitely one of the greatest in the game. Wayne is fu*kin' dope"-Eminem

"I think Lil Wayne is extremely talented, one of the most talented rappers out there. If he keeps going, pass the torch to him"-Jay-Z

^Why would Jay-Z pass the torch to a n*gga he's not a fan of??? I find it ridiculous how you Eminem fans call Lil Wayne a "f*ggot" then y'all big up Eminem. Irony at it's finest.
who the hell gives a fu*k who co-signs or is a fan of Lil Wayne,that's not gonna take away from the fact that kissing men on the mouth is a homos3xual act...if Jay & Nas said they respect what Perez Hilton does are you telling me that means Perez a'int gay then?...fu*kin' idiot...stop co-signing everything these rappers do,they're not your father.
 6 years ago '10        #111
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Smooth Brother said:

he said he would have gotten his a.ss handed to him in 04 when he was druged out and when proof died cuz thats when he was at his weakest point and couldnt right a ryhme to save his life knock it off 5! em would have decapatated lil wayne if he was sober back in 04 your an idiot to think eminem can be touched on the mic. aparently you never herd any of his disses lil wayne dissing eminem would be like drake dissing 2pac there not in the same space! even jay knows not to fu*k with eminem and the only reason em dosent have alot of rappers dissing him is cuz they kno what would happen.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #112
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
who the hell gives a fu*k who co-signs or is a fan of Lil Wayne,that's not gonna take away from the fact that kissing men on the mouth is a homos3xual act...if Jay & Nas said they respect what Perez Hilton does are you telling me that means Perez a'int gay then?...fu*kin' idiot...stop co-signing everything these rappers do,they're not your father.
I'm here for the music, only the music. I honestly can careless what Lil Wayne does in his personal life, being that it doesn't effect my life in any kind of way. I'm a fan of his music (just like you and 90% of Boxden), that's it. I be the same n*gga that be clowning Lil Wayne when he does weird sh*t. Notice when Lil Wayne drops new music it be the same people in this thread calling Lil Wayne a "f*ggot" that be telling us whether or not the music is good (closet Lil Wayne fans). And I see you're one of the biggest Game fans on this site. You don't see me in Game threads talking about how he use to rock thongs and strip for money, how he got a butterfly tattooed on his face etc. because I can careless about what that man does in his person life. You sir, are obsessed with homos3xuality, it's not even funny.
 10-11-2011, 05:14 PM         #113
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
if this was 2000 old eminem would have let his f*ggot a.ss have it with the quickness!

no :jay:

mothafu*kin

HOMO
 6 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
he said he would have gotten his a.ss handed to him in 04 when he was druged out and when proof died cuz thats when he was at his weakest point and couldnt right a ryhme to save his life knock it off 5! em would have decapatated lil wayne if he was sober back in 04 your an idiot to think eminem can be touched on the mic. aparently you never herd any of his disses lil wayne dissing eminem would be like drake dissing 2pac there not in the same space! even jay knows not to fu*k with eminem and the only reason em dosent have alot of rappers dissing him is cuz they kno what would happen.
Like I said before, Eminem knows who and who not to diss. He wouldn't dare diss a rapper that he know would knock his a.ss out.

"I almost made a song dissing Lil Wayne
It’s like I was jealous of him cause the attention he was getting
I felt horrible about myself, he was spitting and I wasn’t
Anyone who was buzzing back then could've got it
Almost went at Kanye too
God, it feels like I’m going psychotic
Thank god that I didn’t do it
I would've had my a.ss handed to me"-Eminem in 2010

Eminem damn sure wasn't talking about no damn 2004 Lil Wayne (he had to be talking about after Carter 3), being that Lil Wayne wasn't as successful in '04, he wasn't getting that kind of attention then.
 6 years ago '10        #115
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Smooth Brother said:
Like I said before, Eminem knows who and who not to diss. He wouldn't dare diss a rapper that he know would knock his a.ss out.

"I almost made a song dissing Lil Wayne
It’s like I was jealous of him cause the attention he was getting
I felt horrible about myself, he was spitting and I wasn’t
Anyone who was buzzing back then could've got it
Almost went at Kanye too
God, it feels like I’m going psychotic
Thank god that I didn’t do it
I would've had my a.ss handed to me"-Eminem in 2010

Eminem damn sure wasn't talking about no damn 2004 Lil Wayne (he had to be talking about after Carter 3), being that Lil Wayne wasn't as successful in '04, he wasn't getting that kind of attention then.
lol uhh yea he was he was drugged out from 04 08 hince relapse and recovery dumb fu*k..your dulosional whatever helps you sleep at night buddy wayne aint doing sh*t never has and never will ill take a real battle rapper like eminem over a queer rapper that likes to make threats twoards jayz wife knowing damn well his cup cake a.ss wont do sh*t just like he didnt do sh*t when 50 called him a f*g more than once so i gueess wayne knows who to diss and who not to diss give me a fu*king break

[video - click to view]

Last edited by shadydre85; 10-11-2011 at 06:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #116
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217

[pic - click to view]

IM SO fu*kIN WEAK OVER HERE THERE AINT ENOUGH DEAD BANANAS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM FOR THIS, THAT DRAKE SMILEY IS PERFECT WITH THIS GIF
 6 years ago '10        #117
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Hare Krishna said:

[pic - click to view]

WAYNE SMASHED AND/OR IMPREGNATED EVERY1 IN THIS PHOTO.

[pic - click to view]

Ewwwwww Nivea is fat as sh*t now
 6 years ago '10        #118
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
lol uhh yea he was he was drugged out from 04 08 hince relapse and recovery dumb fu*k..your dulosional whatever helps you sleep at night buddy wayne aint doing sh*t never has and never will ill take a real battle rapper like eminem over a queer rapper that likes to make threats twoards jayz wife knowing damn well his cup cake a.ss wont do sh*t just like he didnt do sh*t when 50 called him a f*g more than once so i gueess wayne knows who to diss and who not to diss

Stop being a thick-headed idiot. Only a fool would think Eminem was talking about an unsuccessful Lil Wayne. You named yourself after Dr. Dre and the whole Aftermath family, so I will never take your biased opinion serious. Don't 99.9% of rappers (including Eminem) talk sh*t on wax? Why is it a problem when Lil Wayne does it? 50 Cent has dissed/threatened 90% of the rappers from New York on wax, that should tell you enough. Lil Wayne didn't go at 50 Cent because it wasn't the smart thing to do, 50 Cent was reaching for some more hype for his album (that's obvious) and Wayne's album wasn't dropping.

And as far as that video goes, Lil Wayne is just being humble. Him saying he can't fu*k with Eminem don't mean a damn thing, cause Eminem said 50 Cent was so ill that it made him wanna quit rap.
 6 years ago '10        #119
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Smooth Brother said:
Stop being a thick-headed idiot. Only a fool would think Eminem was talking about an unsuccessful Lil Wayne. You named yourself after Dr. Dre and the whole Aftermath family, so I will never take your biased opinion serious. Don't 99.9% of rappers (including Eminem) talk sh*t on wax? Why is it a problem when Lil Wayne does it? 50 Cent has dissed/threatened 90% of the rappers from New York on wax, that should tell you enough. Lil Wayne didn't go at 50 Cent because it wasn't the smart thing to do, 50 Cent was reaching for some more hype for his album (that's obvious) and Wayne's album wasn't dropping.

And as far as that video goes, Lil Wayne is just being humble. Him saying he can't fu*k with Eminem don't mean a damn thing, cause Eminem said 50 Cent was so ill that it made him wanna quit rap.
uhh no wrong again!! i named my self dre cuz my real name is dre you stupid fu*k did you see "dr dre" in there??? shut your queer a.ss up you no im right thats why your getting your panties in a bunch go suck little waynes d!ck some more maybe baby will let you butt fu*k him in the a.ss you flaming f*ggot! what kind of name is smooth brother sounds like u like getting your a.ss pounded out by smooth brothers:hay: fu*king queer! dont talk to me anymore! i might catch homo

Last edited by shadydre85; 10-11-2011 at 06:42 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #120
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
shut your queer a.ss up you no im right thats why your getting your panties in a bunch go suck little waynes d!ck some more maybe baby will let you butt fu*k him in the a.ss you flaming f*ggot!
^^^That when you somebody lost a debate. When they continue to ignore the fact. When they continue to use words like "faggot," using several smiley's when their post is not even remotely funny. You lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy