Lebron and Wade BEGGED other players to reject deal that dropped below 53%

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
aint that where the heat play?

n*ggas hate ballers these days
 6 years ago '09        #62
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 dahabi said:
yea cuz they want the celtics to get a year older....

It's all a conspiracy to further age the big 3..
 6 years ago '09        #63
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
i don't give a fu*k what happens all i know is the entire season better not be lost
 6 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Since the economy tanked every aspect of basketball took a hit financially except the players. They got their salaries regardless of how bad things got. Its crazy how players wanna use the arena employees as leverage in the public but the last five years lots of those workers were laid off and you didn't see these idiots coming to their defense. Now they all of a sudden give a fu*k about them!

The players should just stay quiet and get their money because the more they speak on it the more they damage their reps with fans who have a clue
 10-11-2011, 08:48 AM         #65
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when it all comes down to it

your dealing with selfish a.ss young n*ggaz who think they are owed the world

then you got Derek Fisher who knows his career is over and whats to be in the limelight

The Owners fu*ked up years ago and now are fu*ked.
 6 years ago '04        #66
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
 1nonly said:
The real problem nobody talks about is the revenue sharing system between NBA teams themselves.

The players asked the owners to review that system but they just flat our refused and just want money back from players.

The revenue sharing systems in baseball and football are much better especially in baseball. That's how garbage teams like Marlins who are a classic example still profit each year.

The same way top players are manipulating lesser players to sit and wait, the top organizations like Lakers, Dallas, New York, etc have the teams losing money 100% focused on the players and paying no attention to out dated revenue sharing system.

It's a lot more info out there. Google NBA revenue sharing and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also Fisher is 100% right, this can't be the player's fault. This is a lockout, not a strike.
 6 years ago '04        #67
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Nautilus O said:
You people really think NBA owners are losing money David Stern made anywhere from 17-23 million dollars last year, the league was more popular than its ever been, and the owners are gaining back over 150 million dollars from the previous agreement. If you brought a team in a bad market thats called a bad investment. No business owner is promised a return on his investment its up to you to make it work.

If David Stern wants to make it more economically friendly the he should reduce his salary, reduce the fines, and remind these owners that this is a business and in order to be an NBA owner you should realize that this is another investment. Funny how owners like Cuban, Arison, and Buss are still making money despite the "recession".
^^^

It's not so much that they are losing money, it's really that they are not making as much as they want to or believe they should be making.
 6 years ago '04        #68
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 4496 4496
Young Rich black men standing up against these selfish a.ss owners. In the back of these crackers mind they believe the players are out of place. I support these youing n*ggaz fully.

SMH at yall calling the players selfish. Just cause they want to make more or equal to the amount of the owners. Leave endorsments out of this as well, thats bonus money for being talented.
 6 years ago '04        #69
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
This fu*kery needs to end already!!!
 6 years ago '06        #70
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 nitetrain8601 said:
What makes it worse as I posted in the other thread:

KBergCBS Ken Berger
Stern says players requested raised of 10.5 pct. And 9 pct.

KBergCBS Ken Berger
Stern says owners' proposal would've raised average player salary from $5-$7m/year.

Greedy a.ss fu*king players. Guys like LeBron and Wade are why we're here.
Fasle we are here because of guys like Rashard Lewis, Jarred Jeffries, Eddy Curry, Travis Outlaw, Mike Miller, Joe Johnson etc... you only have around 10-15 top tier players who deserve the money they get the problem is the midlevel exception guys and the few max deal guys that aren't worth the money they are getting
 10-11-2011, 10:00 AM         #71
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get that money! Fuhk these jew ma'fuhkas.
As a fan, "I ain't mad at cha."
 6 years ago '04        #72
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

i bet these n*ggas individually have made over $100 mil in their lives (before taxes of course) and they're not even 30 years old yet

10-11-2011, 10:09 AM         #73
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Young Rich black men standing up against these selfish a.ss owners. In the back of these crackers mind they believe the players are out of place. I support these youing n*ggaz fully.

SMH at yall calling the players selfish. Just cause they want to make more or equal to the amount of the owners. Leave endorsments out of this as well, thats bonus money for being talented.
My n*gga.

Ma'fuhkas don't wanna see n*ggas get money?
Lotta these cats on here the ones I see lookin' through my tints with the "fuhk this n*gga" face on. Lol
 6 years ago '04        #74
freshrap6 
space
space
space
$282 | Props total: 23 23
 Rob De Niro said:
they want to stay making as much money as possible, dumbass niccas should have stayed alone and they would have made a lot more but no dumb motherfu*kers cant win by themselves

You idiot d Wade won by himself and bronze took a terrible team to the finals.... Hate on bronze all u want but realize he's an all time great!!!'z
 6 years ago '07        #75
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 AriGold said:
And my n*gga D12 is staying out of this bullsh*t lockout. You don't see him tweeting bullsh*t like the rest of these sucka a.ss n*ggas.

Oh but but but Howard is so immature.
thats cus hes a bi*ch and he doesn't stand up for what he believes in doesn't want to make any enemies. I would rather him take a stance either if its for the 50 split or 53 instead of me having to guess what a major star thinks of it.
 6 years ago '04        #76
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
so they want all this money when they only play hard for about 15-20 regular season games & then play to the best of their abilities just for the playoffs??

these guys are the laziest fu*ks outta any pro sport.

it's a shame cuz their probably the most gifted physical athletes.

but they only give 100% for about 16-25 games a year (playoffs)
 10-11-2011, 10:35 AM         #77
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe people are really on the owners' side

I mean this is some real Tea Party members siding with Republican as*holes kind of logic here. Why is it the players fault that owners aren't making any money? Other than the fact that the players on sh*tty teams blow, aren't they the reason why the franchise exists at all? This is not the chicken vs. the egg discussion because without players there is no NBA.

Why is it acceptable for players to earn less salary when lucrative TV deals are coming up that would only put more money in owners' pockets? If there's a new stadium in Sacramento, I'm sure they're going to sell the naming rights to the stadium and get more cash, we already know Prokhorov is caking off of the Nets move to Brooklyn and I'm sure other owners can get creative and make new lines of business or make money off their team some how.

Cutting players' salaries to where they come to a defecit in order for Owners to break even is absurd, especially for bad owners to break even.

Last edited by Dangerously; 10-11-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 nitetrain8601 said:
What makes it worse as I posted in the other thread:

KBergCBS Ken Berger
Stern says players requested raised of 10.5 pct. And 9 pct.

KBergCBS Ken Berger
Stern says owners' proposal would've raised average player salary from $5-$7m/year.

Greedy a.ss fu*king players. Guys like LeBron and Wade are why we're here.
Thats so fu*king untrue! We r here because of the bad contracts that the average bench warmer has! Not the superstars like Lebron and Wade! Because if the league was uncapped like baseball these two n*ggas will make way over 40 mil a year!
 10-11-2011, 10:50 AM         #79
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
And my n*gga D12 is staying out of this bullsh*t lockout. You don't see him tweeting bullsh*t like the rest of these sucka a.ss n*ggas.

Oh but but but Howard is so immature.
The only ones really saying sh*t are vets or n*ggas with Max contracts. Dwight, CP3, Durant etc have all pretty much stayed silent so they don't p!ss off the owners.
 6 years ago '05        #80
trap star 101 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 Dextromethorphan said:
share some of that endorsement money
This is such a real as post........... The players have no financial risk, they don't invest any money and with out a league they have no pay check. They still get endorsement money. When players go to the club and get some cash for it, the league dont see that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now