Smack/ url presents: Math hoffa vs calicoe

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Superstar 
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 120 120
math got destroyed by detroit
 6 years ago '04        #22
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
"you must be from an island in new york... coney (corny) a.ss n*gga"
look im good as math hoffa
 6 years ago '04        #23
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,893 | Props total: 4412 4412
math loss he did good in the third that was his best but still didnt when the round
 6 years ago '06        #24
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
:applause: ok......i understand.....if you admit the hate.....i understand

i still havent heard or seen anybody get checked for saying proof name......and its been said before.......
That's cause these same cats referencing Proof won't step foot on Detroit streets.

I'm not talking about these rappers or battle cats, I'm talking actual Detroit street dudes.

You'd be surprised how serious they take that sh*t and just far they're willing to go on the strength of Proof's legacy and memory.

Detroit cats are no joke.
 6 years ago '04        #25
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Magic City said:
That's cause these same cats referencing Proof won't step foot on Detroit streets.

I'm not talking about these rappers or battle cats, I'm talking actual Detroit street dudes.

You'd be surprised how serious they take that sh*t and just far they're willing to go on the strength of Proof's legacy and memory.

[pic - click to view]

didn't someone from detroit k!ll proof?
 6 years ago '06        #26
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
 MegaTON said:

[pic - click to view]

didn't someone from detroit k!ll proof?
Does every part of Miami or everyone in Miami get along with each other?

No, but there are certain people in Miami that you can get touched for fu*king with, especially if you're an out of towner.
 10-10-2011, 11:24 PM         #27
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magic City said:

i wont go back and forth with you......but it shouldnt matter where the dude that said proof name is if its that serious......shotgun suge should get touched in new jersey on his own block if its that serious......why does he have to be in detroit in order to get touched
 10-10-2011, 11:32 PM         #28
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calico's first round started wack but he k!lled it midway... sh*t

when Math said "He aint water resistant." you could hear a feather drop
 6 years ago '06        #29
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i wont go back and forth with you......but it shouldnt matter where the dude that said proof name is if its that serious......shotgun suge should get touched in new jersey on his own block if its that serious......why does he have to be in detroit in order to get touched
Do you know any n*ggas from Miami traveling out of state to touch someone off of what they said?

That's not a "WE COMING FOR THAT a.ss' offense, that's on some "When we see him it's a wrap" type of sh*t.

Words are words man. Don't get me wrong they can still get someone touched, but there aren't too many people going out of their way to get at someone for something that was said. Especially THAT FAR out of their way.

And BTW ...

Yea Proof was k!lled IN Detroit (Not sure if dude who shot him was from Detroit himself or the surrounding area) but that was only after Proof had shot someone else first during an argument (over a game of pool I believe). Plus dude who shot Proof was not only the bouncer to the club but was also the cousin of Proofs victim. I don't care where you from family always takes precedence homie.
 6 years ago '06        #30
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6742 6742
aint no one scared of no fu*king detroit
a lot of these battle rappers are just lazy and spoiled and enjoy the homefield advantage
 6 years ago '04        #31
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
if proof wasn't blackout drunk he'd still be alive
that was some ignorant sh*t
R.i.p
 10-10-2011, 11:39 PM         #32
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magic City said:
Do you know any n*ggas from Miami traveling out of state to touch someone off of what they said?

That's not a "WE COMING FOR THAT a.ss' offense, that's on some "When we see him it's a wrap" type of sh*t.

Words are words man. Don't get me wrong they can still get someone touched, but there aren't too many people going out of their way to get at someone for something that was said. Especially THAT FAR out of their way.

And BTW ...

Yea Proof was k!lled IN Detroit (Not sure if dude who shot him was from Detroit himself or the surrounding area) but that was only after Proof had shot someone else first during an argument (over a game of pool I believe). Plus dude who shot Proof was not only the bouncer to the club but was also the cousin of Proofs victim. I don't care where you from family always takes precedence homie.
i agree with the going out of town sh*t for words.........but are you forgetting the fact that DETROIT n*ggaS HAVE BEEN IN NY....since shotgun suge said it......in the same place as shotgun suge.......you might say calicoe is just a rapper.....but what about the people he roll with?....or x-factors peoples.....or midwest miles peopls....are they not goons?......midwest miles,x-factor,and calicoe all battle the same night tsu surf battled and guess who was behind him?....yelling like always....fat a.ss suge.....No reports on him getting touched at all......
 6 years ago '06        #33
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
not a good matchup for math.... calicoe was obviously a lot more hungry and had more motivation to rise his stock.... props to math for at least giving him the battle... seems like a lot of the so called top dogs cherry pick or don't battle at all

math kinda got out of his elements trying to use the wordplay... not his strong spot... even after math's third round (best one) he seemed to realize he lost..... always thought calicoe had a lot of potential, just wasn't consistant all the time... imo got it 3-0 calicoe... still think he edged the 3rd.... guess it could be considered a bodybag, but wasn't nearly as bad as the recap videos stated
 6 years ago '09        #34
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 10073 10073
"On camera this gon' be gold n*gga"
"No it ain't the camera right here"
 6 years ago '06        #35
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i agree with the going out of town sh*t for words.........but are you forgetting the fact that DETROIT n*ggaS HAVE BEEN IN NY....since shotgun suge said it......in the same place as shotgun suge.......you might say calicoe is just a rapper.....but what about the people he roll with?....or x-factors peoples.....or midwest miles peopls....are they not goons?......midwest miles,x-factor,and calicoe all battle the same night tsu surf battled and guess who was behind him?....yelling like always....fat a.ss suge.....No reports on him getting touched at all......
Ohhh .... :iough:

Still though ..
 6 years ago '06        #36
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
a lot of these battle rappers are just lazy and spoiled and enjoy the homefield advantage
It's easy to say that when you're not in Detroit.

Nobody's scared of New York.

See what I did there?
 10-10-2011, 11:59 PM         #37
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this comment sums up the battle good and the highlights

LMAOOOO!!! 05:35 Math & Calicoe argue over coin toss! 09:37 The booing towards Math starts to get bad! 11:35 Calicoe looks in the camera knowing he's got this! Calicoe k!lls Math Round1! 21:23 Math pushes Calicoe off him! 21:31 Math gently smacks Calicoe twice on the cheek! Calicoe k!lls Math Round 2! Math makes one of the best comebacks in his 3rd round for something who got booed in their first 2 rounds! 25:56 Math pokes Calicoe eyeball with the microphone! THIS BATTLE IS CLASSIC!!!
iiiiiiiiiiMVPiiiiiii 10 minutes ago 6
 6 years ago '06        #38
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 - Streetz - said:
dna and cortez seem to be shook to head out west for some reason..... I always give props to cats for traveling out of thier comfort zone.... Not the biggest ars fan in the world, but he travels all over the states, including canada.... don't recall most of the old school smack heads leaving NY much if at all.... granted they have most of the events scheduled thier though... hollow makes his rounds as well....
 10-11-2011, 12:03 AM         #39
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
dna and cortez seem to be shook to head out west for some reason..... I always give props to cats for traveling out of thier comfort zone.... Not the biggest ars fan in the world, but he travels all over the states, including canada.... don't recall most of the old school smack heads leaving NY much if at all.... granted they have most of the events scheduled thier though... hollow makes his rounds as well....
7MIN MARK.....bizarre from d12 says murda mook k!lled everybody from detroit...about 30 rappers......FAIR AND SQUARE........he says miles and xfactor all look up to mook......

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #40
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 2342 2342
the first body bag out of all the ones n*ggas claim was body bags
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy