What have we learned Week 5?

most viewed right now
 96
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 astroblack9 said:
I learned that having to miss an entire day of football is torture
You was in jail or something?
 6 years ago '05        #162
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 neworleansavior said:
Panthers are a good team, yall just need more confidence. They play like a team not used to winning, Cam seem like the only one playing with heart. Up at home in the 4th with 4 minutes left with a team on the 10, you're not supposed to let team drive at home down the field like that, by hey ...................... it is a healthy saints team so what can you do????????????
Just bad play calling...Like I said earlier...when you got 3rd and 2...and been getting some good chunks of yards with the run...WHY THROW?!!?!....I would've ran it and even if we wouldn't have gotten the first down the clock would have still be running...Brees isn't no sucker QB...Give him a chance and he going to score....Maybe next time...maybe...

 drwilso87 said:
YOU MAD? You wanna f!ght me now? Will that help you on your moral victory crusade?

Yall lost so take it out your a.ss seein how yall the ones gettin fu*ked

Ol salty a.ss keyboard gangsta
Nothing gangsta over here...but I'm tired of y'all n*ggas acting like I got to abide by y'all rules...I never said anything negative about the Saints in this thread but have had TWO!!! Saints fans say "But we won though"...Okay like I didn't know that sh*t...whats the point of telling me...Y'all the ones that sound salty...but thats just my opinion... Don't really care...On to the Chicken Littles...
 6 years ago '08        #163
MADIA 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 CarmeloStarks said:
-Big Ben finally decided to r*pe someone outside the club & their name were the Tennesse Titans
finally decided? watch your blasphemous mouth, ben has committed MANY on-field rapings in the past, and will continue to.

thank you ben god
 6 years ago '05        #164
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Just bad play calling...Like I said earlier...when you got 3rd and 2...and been getting some good chunks of yards with the run...WHY THROW?!!?!....I would've ran it and even if we wouldn't have gotten the first down the clock would have still be running...Brees isn't no sucker QB...Give him a chance and he going to score....Maybe next time...maybe...
p!ss poor play call there if a run was called yall probably would have gotten it. I mean put it in Cam's hands on the QB keeper.....6'5" 250 lbs easy 1st down.
 6 years ago '07        #165
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 MADIA said:
finally decided? watch your blasphemous mouth, ben has committed MANY on-field rapings in the past, and will continue to.

thank you ben god
 6 years ago '09        #166
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
Bengals Defense is forreal
Eagles need Jesus and all of his disciples
49ers defense ain't nothing to sneeze at
Aaron Rodgers should be the leading candidate for the MVP
Jack Del Rio should be on his way out this year
Adrian Peterson had the whole Cardinals Defense shook
Falcons will regret down the road giving up nearly their entire draft for one guy who had only 1 catch last night
Josh Freeman is taking to many steps backwards
Eli Manning, a top 10 QB
Big Ben hurt>>>>>Big Ben healthy
Chris Johnson is getting paid to do what now?
Still sticking to my guns, Raiders are making the post-season this year
Tebow will start every game for the rest of this season
Kubipack better make the playoffs or he will not be coaching the Texans next year
On that note, The Texans miss Andre Johnson like the Colts miss Peyton Manning
Washington had the biggest upside this week, and they did not even play
 6 years ago '05        #167
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ReggieA said:
Bengals Defense is forreal
Eagles need Jesus and all of his disciples

49ers defense ain't nothing to sneeze at
Aaron Rodgers should be the leading candidate for the MVP
Jack Del Rio should be on his way out this year
Adrian Peterson had the whole Cardinals Defense shook
Falcons will regret down the road giving up nearly their entire draft for one guy who had only 1 catch last night
Josh Freeman is taking to many steps backwards
Eli Manning, a top 10 QB
Big Ben hurt>>>>>Big Ben healthy
Chris Johnson is getting paid to do what now?
Still sticking to my guns, Raiders are making the post-season this year
Tebow will start every game for the rest of this season
Kubipack better make the playoffs or he will not be coaching the Texans next year
On that note, The Texans miss Andre Johnson like the Colts miss Peyton Manning
Washington had the biggest upside this week, and they did not even play
 6 years ago '09        #168
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 - Streetz - said:
their defense is the main problem
4 Turnovers and a couple of em were in the red zone, they lost by 7, i doubt it's their defense
 6 years ago '07        #169
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 ReggieA said:
Chris Johnson is getting paid to do what now?
 6 years ago '11        #170
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
 ThiZZ said:
them lil saints n*ggas is used to getting thrown around like rag dolls
damn that n*gga got used and abrused
 6 years ago '05        #171
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 28647 28647
my 2 teams are confusing the hell out of me.... Eagles, WTF is happening Seahawks beating the Giants!!! (being an Eagles fan i loved seeing that!!!) i still believe Seattle can win their division this season
 10-10-2011, 05:07 PM         #172
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
Give the ball to AP more than 19 carries a game we win

Julio Jones TO Jr.

Tebow is a hype

Green Bay's defense sucks.


Never put money on the falcons
 6 years ago '05        #173
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 rynell said:
Piss poor play call there if a run was called yall probably would have gotten it. I mean put it in Cam's hands on the QB keeper.....6'5" 250 lbs easy 1st down.
Yeah...hopefully this is just first years mistakes...but I hate having to wait a whole freaking 11 months till next season...they need to straighten this out by the bye week
 6 years ago '08        #174
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 ReggieA said:
Bengals Defense is forreal
Eagles need Jesus and all of his disciples
49ers defense ain't nothing to sneeze at
Aaron Rodgers should be the leading candidate for the MVP
Jack Del Rio should be on his way out this year
Adrian Peterson had the whole Cardinals Defense shook
Falcons will regret down the road giving up nearly their entire draft for one guy who had only 1 catch last night
Josh Freeman is taking to many steps backwards
Eli Manning, a top 10 QB
Big Ben hurt>>>>>Big Ben healthy
Chris Johnson is getting paid to do what now?
Still sticking to my guns, Raiders are making the post-season this year
Tebow will start every game for the rest of this season
Kubipack better make the playoffs or he will not be coaching the Texans next year
On that note, The Texans miss Andre Johnson like the Colts miss Peyton Manning
Washington had the biggest upside this week, and they did not even play
 6 years ago '07        #175
itz ya boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$450 | Props total: 241 241
The saints are goin bak.to the super bowl
 6 years ago '11        #176
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
 Clutch City Kid said:
my 2 teams are confusing the hell out of me.... Eagles, WTF is happening Seahawks beating the Giants!!! (being an Eagles fan i loved seeing that!!!) i still believe Seattle can win their division this season

NEGRO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First off seahawks won't beat my niners this season. Ur defense is average at best, only have Earl that is for real, the rest of your defense are failures like Pete Carroll.
 6 years ago '07        #177
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
 MADIA said:
finally decided? watch your blasphemous mouth, ben has committed MANY on-field rapings in the past, and will continue to.

thank you ben god
:agreement6:
 10-10-2011, 06:05 PM         #178
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
4 Turnovers and a couple of em were in the red zone, they lost by 7, i doubt it's their defense
5 turnovers..........but who's counting?
 6 years ago '04        #179
cledee23 
space
avatar space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
 rynell said:
Yeah 12th in rushing through only five weeks wow. You said he cant win without a running game yet he's throwing for 350+ yards a game? How do you think the Patriots won yesterday? BGE thats how. How do you think the Colts won their SB, when they learned what balance was thats how. Stop actin' like Brady and Manning single handedly won those SBs. Brees doesn't just have a SB and a SB MVP under his belt to proves he's an elite QB in this league knock if off.

yeah son, stop you making yourself look foolish, Brees is an elite quarterback, Miami's biggest mistake was not signing him and choosing Culpepper. 5 quarterbacks right now can be taken with the #1 pick if you started a team from scratch in no order if Peyton is healthy, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rogers, Philip Rivers.

I left out Ben, yes he has won 2 superbowls, but by god, Trent Dilfer, and Eli Manning, have a superbowl ring as well,
 6 years ago '05        #180
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 aclockworkred71 said:
It hasn't been 5 years, just 4 years ago Favre led GB to the NFC title game. I am not ignoring anything.
I said 3-5 because 3 years (starting QB in GB) for Rodgers and 5 years (starting QB in NO) for Brees get it stupid?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy