most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10791 10791
Oh and bronco fans are fu*kin stupid declaring Tebow to start over Orton

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '08        #142
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 551 551
 DoMieD said:
Gabbert looks like the best QB in the draft. Def better than Newton.
Once we get him some more weapons he'll come for his crown. He looked good yesterday and from my understanding the Bengals actually have the #1 defense in the NFL. He threw for a good bit of yards and had zero INTs and a pretty good completion percentage. He was sacked a lot but he's a rookie and our O-LINE isn't doing its thing in pass protection at all.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 10-10-2011 at 01:00 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #143
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Dro889 said:
the thing about Brady and Manning is they can win without a running game and a defense.. Manning consistently wins games while having one of the worst defenses in the league.. this year Brady and the pats are winning without a decent defense.. Brady has put up insane passing numbers just like Brees word to 50 TDs.. Accuracy is a good trait to have as a QB, but repping a accuracy stat doesnt put you in an Elite STATUS.. in 2008 when brees had NO RUSHING attack they went 8-8.. 07 with Brees on that team you went 7-9...06 he had a great year what 10-6? so since 06 brees has had 3-2 record of winning seasons to losing/even seasons.. where as brady and manning sh*t on that.. and as i mention again and again Elite to me is what you think of when your putting Brady and Manning in G.O.A.T discussions, but to me you cannot do that with Brees.. Maybe Rodgers in due time..
So right now do the Saints have a running game? No....... he's throwing for 350+ yards per game and the Saints are 4-1. So against Minnesota in the NFCCG were the Saints able to run the ball against the Williams Wall? No.....So in the SB against the Colts were the Saints able to run the ball? The answer is again No and he was 32-37 in the SB last I checked. Has the Saints defense been great since Brees has been here? No.....it was god awful in 2006 and they still made it to the NFCCG with 50 new players on the roster. Guess who has the most wins in the NFC since 2006.....the Saints........and guess what year Brees arrived here........yeah 2006.

The Colts D is built to play with leads dont give me that and thats something that offense provided that team for years. In their SB run their D and running game carried them to them to title, Vinateri kicked 5 field goals to beat the Ravens in the Playoffs.

In the Pats SB runs that D held that team down, Brady wasnt even putting up the numbers he's putting up now. What has Brady won lately without that D to hold them down.....NOTHING. So I guess Brady needs a great defense to succeed then right?

All that stuff you talkin about Brady and Manning is regular season. Every QB needs something to hold them down come Playoffs no QB and I mean no QB has ever single handedly won a SB by themselves. Ask Marino and ask Elway?
 6 years ago '10        #144
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
wrong thread
 6 years ago '04        #145
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 M said:

One bad half and all of a sudden we got exposed
I mean that as a complement sweet t*ts, but it will be the last I i ever give to you little fu*kers
 6 years ago '10        #146
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 MythMade said:
The Cowboys can gain serious ground in the NFC East race without suiting up.
 6 years ago '04        #147
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
the packers aren't full yet
 10-10-2011, 01:25 PM         #148
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
So right now do the Saints have a running game? No....... he's throwing for 350+ yards per game and the Saints are 4-1. So against Minnesota in the NFCCG were the Saints able to run the ball against the Williams Wall? No.....So in the SB against the Colts were the Saints able to run the ball? The answer is again No and he was 32-37 in the SB last I checked. Has the Saints defense been great since Brees has been here? No.....it was god awful in 2006 and they still made it to the NFCCG with 50 new players on the roster. Guess who has the most wins in the NFC since 2006.....the Saints........and guess what year Brees arrived here........yeah 2006.

The Colts D is built to play with leads dont give me that and thats something that offense provided that team for years. In their SB run their D and running game carried them to them to title, Vinateri kicked 5 field goals to beat the Ravens in the Playoffs.

In the Pats SB runs that D held that team down, Brady wasnt even putting up the numbers he's putting up now. What has Brady won lately without that D to hold them down.....NOTHING. So I guess Brady needs a great defense to succeed then right?

All that stuff you talkin about Brady and Manning is regular season. Every QB needs something to hold them down come Playoffs no QB and I mean no QB has ever single handedly won a SB by themselves. Ask Marino and ask Elway?

right now the saints are 12 in the league in rushing...Minny handed you that game.. what was it like 7 fumbles? no to mention the Farve throw to end it? 32-37 in SB yes thats a GREAT fu*king stat i understand that, but 32-37 in the fu*king SB does not entitle you to be a elite QB.
 6 years ago '08        #149
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12175 12175
 stillers09 said:
If Al Davis died every week the Raiders would be undefeated
 DevDaTru7h said:
Eagles need to dig up Jim Johnson, grind him up and smoke his skeleton a.ss so that can get some defensive answers
I laughed tho

Majestic_GMMB said:
Johnathan Stewart is a freaking BEAST

The Option *might* work in the NFL...this could open it up for alot of other QBs who run this system in the College...

frosty89 said:
As soon as the Panthers get their defense and Special Teams Together their gonna be a problem for their division. They also need a one more WR that Cam can count on for the deep pass.
Got 1 but he tore his ACL in training camp...still think we gonna draft a WR in the First Round tho

My Take:

GB is playing like a Machine
ATL We not scared of yall boi
Damn Houston, it was there for the taking this year
Washington will win the NFC East...damn did I just say that
Philly no words can describe.......
Oakland will win the AFC West...RIP AL

Old hometown Detroit: smacking the sh*t outta Chi tonite and will most likely make noise in the playoffs

New hometown Charlotte: Yall laughed at us last year, some are still laughing this year, next year tho guess who gonna be laughing
 6 years ago '08        #150
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5273 5273
 Veno da Don said:
I mean that as a complement sweet t*ts, but it will be the last I i ever give to you little fu*kers
 6 years ago '07        #151
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,350 | Props total: 21323 21323
 stillers09 said:
If Al Davis died every week the Raiders would be undefeated
 6 years ago '05        #152
space
space
 Dro889 said:
right now the saints are 12 in the league in rushing...Minny handed you that game.. what was it like 7 fumbles? no to mention the Farve throw to end it? 32-37 in SB yes thats a GREAT fu*king stat i understand that, but 32-37 in the fu*king SB does not entitle you to be a elite QB.
Yeah 12th in rushing through only five weeks wow. You said he cant win without a running game yet he's throwing for 350+ yards a game? How do you think the Patriots won yesterday? BGE thats how. How do you think the Colts won their SB, when they learned what balance was thats how. Stop actin' like Brady and Manning single handedly won those SBs. Brees doesn't just have a SB and a SB MVP under his belt to proves he's an elite QB in this league knock if off.
 6 years ago '05        #153
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
I learned that having to miss an entire day of football is torture
 6 years ago '05        #154
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man I don't even believe you on that...Carolina coaches got to start making better decisions...3rd and 2 with the clock running you going to throw the ball?...sh*t I wouldve been trying to waste all the clock in the world against Brees...but I'm ready for next week...Its going to be hard in that Dome

Panthers are a good team, yall just need more confidence. They play like a team not used to winning, Cam seem like the only one playing with heart. Up at home in the 4th with 4 minutes left with a team on the 10, you're not supposed to let team drive at home down the field like that, by hey ...................... it is a healthy saints team so what can you do????????????
 6 years ago '05        #155
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3230 3230
 astroblack9 said:
I learned that having to miss an entire day of football is torture
This. Absolutely sucked..went in right before the early games, got home right after the late game.
 6 years ago '10        #156
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Majestic_GMMB said:
You stupid moron...what did anything I post have to do with us winning or losing...take the d!ck out your a.ss before you post again...
YOU MAD? You wanna f!ght me now? Will that help you on your moral victory crusade?

Yall lost so take it out your a.ss seein how yall the ones gettin fu*ked

Ol salty a.ss keyboard gangsta

Last edited by drwilso87; 10-10-2011 at 02:41 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #157
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
I miss this n*gga right here

[pic - click to view]

Bring him back Loomis!
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Might as well bring back Blake for that sh*t....
 6 years ago '04        #158
angreblackman 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
 Mike Nitty said:
I laughed tho

Got 1 but he tore his ACL in training camp...still think we gonna draft a WR in the First Round tho

My Take:

GB is playing like a Machine
ATL We not scared of yall boi
Damn Houston, it was there for the taking this year
Washington will win the NFC East...damn did I just say that
Philly no words can describe.......
Oakland will win the AFC West...RIP AL

Old hometown Detroit: smacking the sh*t outta Chi tonite and will most likely make noise in the playoffs

New hometown Charlotte: Yall laughed at us last year, some are still laughing this year, next year tho guess who gonna be laughing
The Panthers Draft Blackmon and get their D-Up (healthy linebackers and a decent corner) .

They become next years Detroit.
 6 years ago '10        #159
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 angreblackman said:
The Panthers Draft Blackmon and get their D-Up (healthy linebackers and a decent corner) .

They become next years Detroit.
They could put up offense like GB and NO if they get another threat at WR and get that O-Line off their a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #160
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Panthers are a good team, yall just need more confidence. They play like a team not used to winning, Cam seem like the only one playing with heart. Up at home in the 4th with 4 minutes left with a team on the 10, you're not supposed to let team drive at home down the field like that, by hey ...................... it is a healthy saints team so what can you do????????????
Yeah they impressed me especially Cam, he's the real deal. When I watched the NFL Network Replay of them against the Bears I knew the Saints were in for a dogf!ght. The NFC South is shaping up and will have four competitive teams for years to come.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy