What have we learned Week 5?

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 WalterWhite said:
Oh now injuries play a factor? Steelers didn't have their punter, pro bowl center, pro bowl safety was 50%, cut their kicker and signed a new one weeks before the playoffs, and two starting offensive linemen and they still almost beat you in the Super Bowl

I don't want to hear about injuries or inactive players... Steelers don't even have enough bodies to play on the o-line this season. And one linemen goes down for the Packers and Rodgers is getting thrown around like a rag doll and playing like sh*t?

Yeah, further proof... Ben >>>>>>>>> Brady > Rodgers. Those two clowns couldn't last 5 games with the line Ben has had to deal with his entire career.
Wow, you're gonna bring injuries up when the Packers were the most injured team last season?

And I'm still not getting how we got exposed? Because Rodgers was rushed and sacked a few times? That's pretty typical and how is that a blueprint? Don't all defenses try to get the QB?
 6 years ago '04        #102
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 WalterWhite said:
They came out the gate and smacked you guys in the first half. Rodgers was on his back for the better part of it. The blueprint has been presented to the nfl.
falcons last 7 drives after going up 14-0

punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, int, int

:rolleyes:
 6 years ago '04        #103
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 WalterWhite said:
most injured team in 2010... I just gave the Steelers run down. And all the Packers were missing was two veteran starters?

Wasn't phased? He looked phased when he was on his back and looking at the sidelines like a bi*ch like get me out of here. I didn't see the belt either
Oh my god. Do you read? I think it was 17 players on injured reserve BEFORE the Super Bowl and then the two big game-ending injuries during the game, not to mention throughout the season a lot of players were on and off the field, some for extensive periods of time. Nick Barnett, starting MLB. Ryan Grant, starting RB. Morgan Burnett, starting SS. Mark Tauscher, starting right tackle. All on injured reserve as well as a ton of other players.

Are you a Pittsburgh stan or do you just hate Rodgers that much? Or are you just a retard? Or all three?

Last edited by EGO; 10-10-2011 at 10:51 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #104
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 WalterWhite said:
most injured team in 2010... I just gave the Steelers run down. And all the Packers were missing was two veteran starters?

Wasn't fazed? He looked fazed when he was on his back and looking at the sidelines like a bi*ch like get me out of here. I didn't see the belt either
when was this?
 10-10-2011, 10:53 AM         #105
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prob. that the Giants is in deep sh*t.

Pats still BOSS like always.

Steelers are getting slept on.
 6 years ago '06        #106
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
Man the Texans....... mannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! it really hurts lol
 10-10-2011, 10:55 AM         #107
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Redskins are in First Place.
 6 years ago '05        #108
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Brees proved once again that he is elite(Lowkey) :lachen001:
Cam is and will be a problem for years to come
Steve Smith is still a 5'9" monster
Tampa and Atlanta will be chasing the Saints for the NFC South crown
.........aight enough on the South s**t
The Eagles have major issues still
The Giants are one of the most inconsistent teams right now
The Bills are legit
The Champs are rollin' (What SB Hangover? )
The Texans winning the AFC South in not a given
The Raiders have a legit coach in Hue Jackson
 6 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 Dro889 said:
duplicate post
 6 years ago '10        #110
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Ma niners is kickin on these skinny n*ggas....
 10-10-2011, 11:05 AM         #111
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
redskins are still in first place.
 Dro889 said:
Redskins still in first place..
 Dro889 said:
Redskins still in 1st place..
 Dro889 said:
redskins are in first place.
 Dro889 said:
the redskins are in first place.
 Dro889 said:
the redskins are in first place.
 Dro889 said:
 Dro889 said:
 rynell said:
duplicate post

Redskins are in first place.
 10-10-2011, 11:08 AM         #112
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Brees proved once again that he is elite(Lowkey) :lachen001:
Cam is and will be a problem for years to come
Steve Smith is still a 5'9" monster
Tampa and Atlanta will be chasing the Saints for the NFC South crown
.........aight enough on the South s**t
The Eagles have major issues still
The Giants are one of the most inconsistent teams right now
The Bills are legit
The Champs are rollin' (What SB Hangover? )
The Texans winning the AFC South in not a given
The Raiders have a legit coach in Hue Jackson

my standards for the "elite" class are much higher.. but like the other poster said in the game thread.. hes still the 4th best QB in the NFL.. Most people think the top 5 QBs are Elite.. i dont think that.. i think there is only 2 Elite QBs in the NFL.. its not like im saying hes garbage.. but we gonna sit here and act like what i been preaching about how Aaron Rodgers is better than Brees isn't looking completely right?
 6 years ago '10        #113
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 WalterWhite said:
I didn't see the belt either

homie is mad as hell but this line right here plus the smiley is hilarious
 6 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 Dro889 said:

my standards for the "elite" class are much higher.. but like the other poster said in the game thread.. hes still the 4th best QB in the NFL.. Most people think the top 5 QBs are Elite.. i dont think that.. i think there is only 2 Elite QBs in the NFL.. its not like im saying hes garbage.. but we gonna sit here and act like what i been preaching about how Aaron Rodgers is better than Brees isn't looking completely right?
Well your/my standards dont really matter........his peers obviously think he's elite. So are you saying Manning and Brady are the only 2 elite QBs in the NFL? So I guess Rodgers, like Brees isn't elite either?

Both are SB MVPs and have been two of the top passers(yards, QB rating, comp % etc) in the NFL the past couple of years. If Brees and Rodgers arent elite in your eyes something is wrong.
 6 years ago '10        #115
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 rynell said:
Well your/my standards dont really matter........his peers obviously think he's elite. So are you saying Manning and Brady are the only 2 elite QBs in the NFL? So I guess Rodgers, like Brees isn't elite either?

Both are SB MVPs and have been two of the top passers(yards, QB rating, comp % etc) in the NFL the past couple of years. If Brees and Rodgers arent elite in your eyes something is wrong.
I miss this n*gga right here

[pic - click to view]

Bring him back Loomis!
 10-10-2011, 11:27 AM         #116
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:

i believe that Manning and Brady are the only 2 Elite QBs.. AS OF NOW.. im a.ssuming your reffering to analysts on ESPN/NFL network/NFL players and past players and while you have a valid point i believe that people are quick to hand out that "elite" title.. im not saying they arent great.. Rodgers is quickly rising up to becoming Elite.. no doubt about that.. but brees idk man.. i see him as a GREAT qb easily top 5.. but i wont ever put him down as arguably the best QB in the NFL or arguably the best QB of all time which i can do with Manning and Brady.. either can have a argument to be considered the G.O.A.T.. i cant say that for brees.. not to mention.. As i stated in the game thread can you say without a shadow of doubt that you would pick Brees over Manning or Brady given the chance?

I AM NOT SAYING HE IS NOT GREAT.. just a different Definition of Elite...
 6 years ago '04        #117
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,390 | Props total: 3854 3854
mcnabb is gonna be starting next week still

10-10-2011, 11:31 AM         #118
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Redskins are in first place though.
 6 years ago '10        #119
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dro889 said:
Redskins are in first place though.
and to think this year yall did it without spending a sh*t load of money......congratz to yall for the nice start
 10-10-2011, 11:36 AM         #120
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
and to think this year yall did it without spending a sh*t load of money......congratz to yall for the nice start
new FO>>> props to the falcons last night they looked good for the most part until the 2nd half.. they should be fine.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy