Big Meech Breaks His Silence

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
I will marry this woman for real.
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
172 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #81
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 9329 9329
 Player 1 said:
the government know who moving dope, they let yall move it and move it then they put you in jail. that how it been 4ever.

they want the blacks to put drugs in the black neighborhood and once they have no use for you they throw you in jail and find another black 2 do there dirty work. black people are 2 dumb to see that all they see is the money.

the real drug kinpin is the government they just find a black 2 put a face 2 it


and like always stupid black people praise and worship the so called "drug kinpin" like they are doing something good when all they are doing is k!lling black people
dumb fu*ks.....lol
Yeah because black people spend billions on drugs alone. Anyone who thinks that all drug dealers are black and all fiends are black is crazy. White people have money and love drugs, all drugs; and black people (white people too) need money, do the math. You think theres a war on drugs because only black people are k!llin themselves? n*gga please
 10-10-2011, 07:10 PM         #82
danieldengi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Yeah because black people spend billions on drugs alone. Anyone who thinks that all drug dealers are black and all fiends are black is crazy. White people have money and love drugs, all drugs; and black people (white people too) need money, do the math. You think theres a war on drugs because only black people are k!llin themselves? n*gga please
you think there's a war on drugs because people are k!lling themselves?
 7 years ago '06        #83
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 9329 9329
 danieldengi said:
you think there's a war on drugs because people are k!lling themselves?
Yup, white people. Aint nobody even trip til crack hit the burbs. Why do you think theres a war on drugs?
 7 years ago '05        #84
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,040 | Props total: 28511 28511
I Was Going Speak On Acouple Replys In Here But It Aint Worth It
 7 years ago '10        #85
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 246 246
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Was Going Speak On Acouple Replys In Here But It Aint Worth It
pus*y
 10-10-2011, 07:23 PM         #86
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
the government know who moving dope, they let yall move it and move it then they put you in jail. that how it been 4ever.

they want the blacks to put drugs in the black neighborhood and once they have no use for you they throw you in jail and find another black 2 do there dirty work. black people are 2 dumb to see that all they see is the money.

the real drug kinpin is the government they just find a black 2 put a face 2 it


and like always stupid black people praise and worship the so called "drug kinpin" like they are doing something good when all they are doing is k!lling black people
dumb fu*ks.....lol
let me tell u somthin..i got homies affiliated with this sh*t, meech didnt jus sell drugs an pocket tha money, media aint gonna report this but he gave millions to black owned businesses tha are flourishin today an financial aid to ppl kids so they could goto college tha would of never been able to do so, mabe it all aint all good but it aint all bad either. thousands of yrs ago, all drugs were legal..
 10-10-2011, 07:26 PM         #87
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game is sold not told.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
121 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
84 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 24 - Obama: "I didn't have scandals" during my presidency
108 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy