Oct 9 - Herman Cain: 'Racism In This Country Today' Doesn't Hold 'Anybody Back In A Big Way'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,373 | Props total: 21423 21423
 ima80baby said:
I must say I'm not feeling his recent interviews talking about the black community, but I do agree with him here.
 6 years ago '04        #162
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
I guess we exposed "TheMindOf" and sent his uppity african a.ss thinking outside the box. Now he's speechless and left.
 6 years ago '05        #163
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
 Hare Krishna said:
WHY IS IT THAT AFRICANS ARE MORE SUCCESS THAN AFRICAN AMERICANS ?

HE'S ON POINT FOR THE MOST PART.
Please provide proof of this statement? Actual facts not what you think
 6 years ago '10        #164
marx1684 
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 4968 4968
I agree w/some points. Just not all. Racism will always play a role. We all learn certain social biases coming up. It just comes down to how much racism plays a role in bocking which opportunity or basis for decision making. They gave the first black president the run around for his birth certificate like that would have improved the nation. That speaks volumes.
 6 years ago '10        #165
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 VerballyAbusive said:
I guess we exposed "TheMindOf" and sent his uppity african a.ss thinking outside the box. Now he's speechless and left.
Or im in class right now.. Working hard Getting this degree bruh..
 6 years ago '04        #166
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 TheMindOf said:
Or im in class right now.. Working hard Getting this degree bruh..
Good job. Hopefully when you graduate, you can go back to your home country and make a difference
 10-11-2011, 07:44 PM         #167
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ran Mullany troll (probably white) african uppity punk a.ss alongside themindof dark as night f*ggot a.ss outta here to. TheMindOf ignorant a.ss wanted nothing to do with S-Word's post n*gga avoided those like the plague.

Anywho I believe these guys are trolls and probably white dudes so I reported em tee hee hee
[pic - click to view]

10-11-2011, 08:31 PM         #168
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more white people are onwelfare in america than black people

fact
 6 years ago '04        #169
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 TheMindOf said:
Cuz "African Americans" are lazy by nature.. For the most part They dont wanna go to school. They wanna live in the hood and sell drugs and raise kids.. They dont think its cool to be smart. They think the smartest way to get rich is by rapping, or being a pro athlete. Not college or working hard. Real Rap

Africans on the other hand are used to working hard. From the time they come to this country they are at a disadvantage. So they have to work hard for everything. Hard work is the key to 90% of success.

"African Americans" dont think being smart is "Cool" thats why they deal with what they deal with
 TheMindOf said:
Nobody is sayin those folks are lazy. Of course ALL African Americans arent Lazy. There are a lot of cases of success (with people who were willing to work hard and not lean on every excuse) like the people in the post i just responded to. BUT the majority ruin it for the minority.

You know the description you just gave represents the MINORITY of "African Americans" right. You know that if you go into any predomiantly African American community, there is no emphasis put on hard work or education. Sad as it is, that ruins it for the Majority.

Other races dont let the negative ones become what their identity is based on. There are a lot of Asians who are gangbanging harder than black kids but they are in the minortiy of their race so when people think of Asians, they dont immediately think "gang member". They think of the majority who are in school and k!lling em with the math scores. African Americans let the opposite occur.

And dont try to act like the job market is only hard on African Americans right now. Every race is struggling.

Look at the protest in NY right now. Its majority white people over there complaining about the economy.

Do you see the contradiction right here? First you say that African Americans are lazy, which is basically saying that all African Americans are lazy because they don't wanna go to school...they just wanna live in the hood and sell drugs...Now when I hit you with that scenario, now you say that "Of course all African Americans aren't lazy" Which one is it?

And what you said about the whole majority of African Americans, you're still saying that all African Americans are lazy. And the ones that do sell drugs don't ruin it for the ones that are successful. But you're still using that to continue to sh*t on African Americans to make it seem as if you are better than us...but still fail to recognize those who are successful or trying to become successful..I know that there are African Americans out there who aren't trying to do anything with their lives, but don't sit there and put them in the same category as the ones who are trying. Don't be so pessimistic...

Last edited by knowughetto; 10-11-2011 at 08:54 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #170
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 lifeundthescope said:
Ran Mullany troll (probably white) african uppity punk a.ss alongside themindof dark as night f*ggot a.ss outta here to. TheMindOf ignorant a.ss wanted nothing to do with S-Word's post n*gga avoided those like the plague.

Anywho I believe these guys are trolls and probably white dudes so I reported em tee hee hee
[pic - click to view]

He really did. As a matter of fact, they both did Funny how two clowns who thought they had all the answers when it came to black people suddenly ran out of them when they were presented with facts--not speculation and tired white-supremacist rhetoric, but facts...
 6 years ago '04        #171
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 The S-Word said:
He really did. As a matter of fact, they both did Funny how two clowns who thought they had all the answers when it came to black people suddenly ran out of them when they were presented with facts--not speculation and tired white-supremacist rhetoric, but facts...

I noticed that...and its also funny at how TheMindOf says that all African Americans are lazy because all we wanna do is sell drugs, have babies, and not care about school...but when I mention those who are striving for excellence, chose to live a good and righteous path, receive their degrees, then he turns around and says that not all of them are lazy..I don't think he likes African Americans...
 6 years ago '08        #172
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Dude makes a good point, but it should be for America as a whole, not just black people. I know ghetto white folk, mexicans, and some asians folks. His message should be for the stupid people that don't want to better themselves.

My best friend is white and he has 2 kids, living in welfare and running from the law.

Me on the other hand, I'm a black American that has a decent job, no kids, no run-ins with the law and know how to take care of myself.

The problem in this generation is that everybody watches too much TV...
 6 years ago '05        #173
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Mullany S said:
fu*k that african americans are the most laziest piece of sh*t i have ever seen in my life.people who want to sit at home and bi*ch about everything else and everybody else. i cant believe in 2011 n*ggaz are still blaming the white man for all their problems. fact africans in American are better than blacks in America. yall dont have anything to show. car is leased, rims is leased, live with your mama, broke, smoke too much weeed, cant speak proper english,30 and sagging your pants.

He's not serious....
 10-12-2011, 01:37 PM         #174
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With the estimated unemployment rate for the African American community sitting well above the national average, the Republican hopeful signaled he sees the discrepancy as a product of geographical conditions and factors related to education. When it comes to African Americans struggling economically he said, "They weren't held back because of racism." He added, “People sometimes hold themselves back because they want to use racism as an excuse for them not being able to achieve what they want to achieve."

Real talk!!!!! I work with blacks everyday they have to be the most lazy race and they admit it... Just a small sample size but i work in a warehouse of 600 people and their lazy as fu*k lol... These best part is the few that do work tell me all the time id never hire my own race lazy as fu*k thus its like this in the ceo world when blacks gret big money they dont hire other blacks why cuz they lazy
 10-12-2011, 01:39 PM         #175
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohh africans they work hard as hell no doubt and they best part is they hate african americans more than anyone because of how damn lazy they are... Thats a fact
 10-12-2011, 01:43 PM         #176
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And lastly im white and ... Africans asians and mexicans out work the sh*t out of white people ... The funny thing is its the whites and african americans who are the laziest lol but yet argue the most lol
 10-12-2011, 01:50 PM         #177
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And jews they been through a hell of a lot more than blacks but they just get that paper and keep it all on house jews trust each other ... Its pretty simple if your a successful brother and you got your own business who do you want working for you that you can trust................................ I know the brothers you grew up with from the hood wont be on your list you'll give them a chamce but than have to get rid of them because their so lazy their bringing your business down

Real talk!!!!!
 10-12-2011, 02:35 PM         #178
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willye said:
And jews they been through a hell of a lot more than blacks but they just get that paper and keep it all on house jews trust each other ... Its pretty simple if your a successful brother and you got your own business who do you want working for you that you can trust................................ I know the brothers you grew up with from the hood wont be on your list you'll give them a chamce but than have to get rid of them because their so lazy their bringing your business down

Real talk!!!!!
Poor Poor Jews.............the only real proof of yall history is the BIBLE.....that ironically has yall being the chosen people...........okay..........
 6 years ago '04        #179
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Willye said:

Real talk!!!!!
...Wrong. No race/ethnic group on this planet has been through what blacks in America have gone through, for the simple fact that blacks in America are the only people on Earth who were completely robbed of their names, culture, language, etc. (And almost completely dehumanized, for that matter--Whites treated their pets better than their slaves, and people like you are trying to downgrade that sh!t/pretend it never happened? C'mon, son). Not to mention the 'Jews' you speak of aren't going through any real hardships nowadays, while blacks have yet to have a day off without some kind of hardship.

Also, I'm sick of people trying to insult blacks' intelligence by playing 'Compare the hardship' in a pathetic attempt to deflect white guilt and blame blacks' for slavery and everything since. In other words, fu*k outta here with that bullsh!t...
 6 years ago '07        #180
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Willye said:

Real talk!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy