Oct 9 - Herman Cain: 'Racism In This Country Today' Doesn't Hold 'Anybody Back In A Big Way'

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2011, 02:49 PM         #141
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jha84 said:
would never vote for this guy but he has a point. black people have excuse after excuse about what the "white man" has done to hold them back. at some point you gotta stop making blaming other people for the fu*ked up decisions we make and take some responsibility. not to be cliche but our president is a black guy so what could you possibly be trying to do that the white man is stopping you from doing?
The president is black and the police still shot Oscar Grant in the back and k!lled him when he was handcuffed on the ground the police man got two years. Did a black president help Oscar Grant?
 6 years ago '10        #142
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

The Civil Rights movement was a great for all black people. African Americans and Native Africans.

But what are y'all doing with the opportunities afforded to you by that. The Civil Rights Movement was 2 generations ago now. What have the generations after that movement done to advance the African American plight in America.

Not Much. And you know this.

You get the right to go to all the same schools as everyone else and what does the African American community do with it. Shun education like the plague. Hold your own people down by putting down your own who decide to pursue education

"Why you using big words?" "Why you tryna sound white" "Nerd a.ss n*gga" "The streets are my teacher. fu*k that college sh*t"

Thats how African Americans be looking at people who try to better themselves through education.

The Civil Rights gave all of the opportunity in the world and the ability to better your communities and what do you do with it? Shun it and then complain about not being able to catch a break, Sell drugs and get pregnant. What do you think MLK and Malcolm X would say to that? Thats why African people (and other minorities) look at yall crazy when they come here.
 10-11-2011, 02:57 PM         #143
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

The Civil Rights movement was a great for all black people. African Americans and Native Africans.

But what are y'all doing with the opportunities afforded to you by that. The Civil Rights Movement was 2 generations ago now. What have the generations after that movement done to advance the African American plight in America.

You get the right to go to all the same schools as everyone else and what does the African American community do with it. Shun education like the plague. Hold your own people down by putting down your own who decide to pursue education

"Why you using big words?" "Why you tryna sound white" "Nerd a.ss n*gga" "The streets are my teacher. fu*k that college sh*t"

Thats how African Americans be looking at people who try to better themselves through education.

The Civil Rights gave all of the opportunity in the world and the ability to better your communities and what do you do with it? Shun it and then complain about not being able to catch a break, Sell drugs and get pregnant. What do you think MLK and Malcolm X would say to that? Thats why African people (and other minorities) look at yall crazy when they come here.
What have we done with it? We've become doctors we've become lawyers we've become presidents and business owners.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #144
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 big blak afrika said:
I'm ashamed of them they can't do anything for themselves they either need whites or now the Chinese. This is the story of a Chinese boss saying africans work too slowly. Y'all not even the boss in y'all own country.

Raymond grew up in China, found it too fiercely competitive, and came to Africa in search of easier opportunities. Now he owns a clothing factory, toils long hours and makes a steady profit – but only because he violates the law by paying below the minimum wage.

“Here the people work too slowly,” he complains. “Even if they could get more money, they would rather drink beer or something.”

Raymond is one of dozens of Chinese entrepreneurs who own clothing factories in Newcastle, an industrial town in an impoverished rural region of South Africa. With unemployment at nearly 60 per cent in the surrounding region, the factories have a steady supply of workers – but they’ve been condemned by unions for ignoring the wage laws.

As African countries increasingly become the target of a wave of Chinese investment, they face a dilemma: should they accept the money and the entrepreneurs in every case, even if the jobs are poorly paid and illegal? Are any jobs better than no jobs at all? How many concessions should be made in exchange for Chinese investment?

Across the continent, Chinese businesses have invested billions of dollars in African economies, creating hope for the future. But they’ve also clashed with workers in a number of countries. In the most notorious case, two Chinese mine managers in Zambia were charged with attempted murder after they allegedly opened fire on workers who were protesting against low wages and poor working conditions. Eleven workers were injured.

Raymond sees it as a culture clash between Chinese entrepreneurs he thinks are hard-working and South African workers he considers lazy. He routinely works a gruelling schedule from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., and sometimes all night when he has an urgent shipment to prepare. Many of the Chinese factory owners in Newcastle work such long hours that they sleep in a room at the back of their factory to save time.

The profits that Raymond reaps at his factory have a simple purpose: to pay for the education of his son, who is studying at a university in the United States and wants to be a doctor. When his son graduates and begins earning money, Raymond will finally retire.
If that Chinese man can move to Africa and become successful and become boss, why can't all the other Africans that live there?

African's are some lazy peice of sh*ts . (sarcasm)........
 6 years ago '04        #145
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 The S-Word said:
...You're right, fam, but it still needed to be said. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, the funniest & most pathetic thing about the situation is that they (Africans and other non-black 'Minorities') really think that denigrating and trying to distance themselves from us as much as possible actually makes them 'better/worthier' in the eyes of whites, when they can be discriminated, beaten, and k!lled just like the rest of us. I don't know where they get that deluded mindset from, especially when what I just said about how many whites view all of us has been proven/carried out numerous times. For example:

As for the clown who brought up his parents 'sacrificing' for him and his siblings, that's all well and good, but he conveniently forgot to mention the fact that his parents, grandparents, etc. weren't taught and reinforced that they were nothing for centuries. It's all too easy for arrogant, self-important idiots like that to blame the victim and praise the oppressor(s) instead of analyzing the situation as a whole. It goes without saying that Africans need to wake up before it's too late...
Real fu*kin talk fam...Its fu*ked up for people like him to think that way. Talking down to us like they are better than us, but quick to kiss the white man's a.ss. When the white man tells them to jump, they say how high...but then got the nerve to talk sh*t about us...Yet that are too blind to see that the same white person that they are kissing up to is laughing at them..and they think the same way of them as they think of us...
 10-11-2011, 02:59 PM         #146
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...You're right, fam, but it still needed to be said. Like I said in one of my earlier posts, the funniest & most pathetic thing about the situation is that they (Africans and other non-black 'Minorities') really think that denigrating and trying to distance themselves from us as much as possible actually makes them 'better/worthier' in the eyes of whites, when they can be discriminated, beaten, and k!lled just like the rest of us. I don't know where they get that deluded mindset from, especially when what I just said about how many whites view all of us has been proven/carried out numerous times. For example:

As for the clown who brought up his parents 'sacrificing' for him and his siblings, that's all well and good, but he conveniently forgot to mention the fact that his parents, grandparents, etc. weren't taught and reinforced that they were nothing for centuries. It's all too easy for arrogant, self-important idiots like that to blame the victim and praise the oppressor(s) instead of analyzing the situation as a whole. It goes without saying that Africans need to wake up before it's too late...
Exactly and this is what those people whose d!cks they suck think of them
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #147
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

You're an idiot fam. Such an idiot real talk.
 6 years ago '04        #148
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

So there aren't any successful African Americans? There aren't any African Americans out here striving for excellence and success? with that simple minded thinking
 10-11-2011, 03:12 PM         #149
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha! These white folks has got this fool shucking and jiving just for a little notoriety. Everyone knows the only reason the tea baggers let him **** himself out is to try to prove they are not a bunch of racists. This guy should be disrespected by EVERYONE, a man without any self-respect should never be acknowledged as a man.
 6 years ago '10        #150
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
What have we done with it? We've become doctors we've become lawyers we've become presidents and business owners.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You know what all those people have in common? None of them let being "African American" in America hold them back.

They worked hard and achieved success. Oprah grew up poorer than poor and was s3xually abused as a child. Did she use that as an excuse? She grew up on Welfare too but did she use that as a crutch to get caught up in the cycle? No!

If all African Americans thunk like those people and worked hard instead of making excuses and advancing the cycle, maybe the stereotypes that exist wouldnt.

Maybe "African Americans" would have to deal with the types of stereotypes that the Jews and Chinese deal with

"All Jews are great business men/women. I want one to be my lawyer or accountant"

"All Chinese people are smart"

Stereotypes dont appear out of thin air. They are based on the actions of the MAJORITY of the people in your race.
 6 years ago '04        #151
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 big blak afrika said:
Exactly and this is what those people whose d!cks they suck think of them
[pic - click to view]

@This sh!t. Can't say I'm surprised in the least. Someone should show it to Cain's race-baiting a.ss, though.

Here's another example of what's shown in the pic:

(Scroll down almost halfway to 'Racist Comments By Japanese Politicians' and 'Japanese Racism Towards Blacks')

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-11-2011 at 03:27 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #152
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
You know what all those people have in common? None of them let being "African American" in America hold them back.

They worked hard and achieved success. Oprah grew up poorer than poor and was s3xually abused as a child. Did she use that as an excuse? She grew up on Welfare too but did she use that as a crutch to get caught up in the cycle? No!

If all African Americans thunk like those people and worked hard instead of making excuses and advancing the cycle, maybe the stereotypes that exist wouldnt.

Maybe "African Americans" would have to deal with the types of stereotypes that the Jews and Chinese deal with

"All Jews are great business men/women. I want one to be my lawyer or accountant"

Stereotypes dont appear out of thin air. They are based on the actions of the MAJORITY of the people in your race.
What about those African Americans who are well educated and hard working individuals that can't catch a break? I'm talking about those hard working individuals with degrees, that are on the grind...out there everyday looking for jobs, going to job fairs, networking and going to interviews, but still get turned down..and they never dealt drugs, drink, or smoke..Are you gonna say that they are lazy?

One of my boys that I grew up with got his degree last year...He doesn't sell drugs, rob, steal, k!ll, smoke, or do anything illegal...He's been out there looking for work, no luck...He can't even get a job at Home Depot, because he told me that they told him he has to be able to speak Spanish to work at Home Depot... Really? Now you know that's not the real reason as to why he didn't get the job...

Please explain that....And don't dodge my question..

Last edited by knowughetto; 10-11-2011 at 03:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #153
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
This thread has some valid points on both sides but.......

The main problem with this thread are that the Africans are stereotyping all Black Americans as "lazy, drug dealing, idiots, etc" when ya'll know damn well that's not the truth.

Yes Black America has issues, but what the hell have ya'll been doing in Africa?

Be real with yourselves....You know damn well Africa is fu*ked up and you Africans aren't doing sh*t about it. You all let the Europeans steal your own people and resources away and now the Chinese is taking over your land among numerous other issues.

Why don't you uppity a.ss Africans TAKE YO BLACK a.ssES BACK TO AFRICA and handle business in the motherland, instead of generalizing about ALL Blacks here in America.
 10-11-2011, 03:27 PM         #154
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

Jews are painted as war mongers and greedy rats. Every problem white people have they blame jews what are you talking about?
[pic - click to view]

10-11-2011, 03:30 PM         #155
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vegasman said:

The main problem with this thread are that the Africans are stereotyping all Black Americans as "lazy, drug dealing, idiots, etc" when ya'll know damn well that's not the truth.

Yes Black America has issues, but what the hell have ya'll been doing in Africa?

Be real with yourselves....You know damn well Africa is fu*ked up and you Africans aren't doing sh*t about it. You all let the Europeans steal your own people and resources away and now the Chinese is taking over your land among numerous other issues.

Why don't you uppity a.ss Africans TAKE YO BLACK a.ssES BACK TO AFRICA and handle business in the motherland, instead of generalizing about ALL Blacks here in America.
Exactly they let anyone come in and take over. Africa is like a bi*ch whose legs are always open. It makes me angry, all they do is sell their people out to the next group that will come in and take over it's like they really believe they are inferior.
 6 years ago '10        #156
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 knowughetto said:
What about those African Americans who are well educated and hard working individuals that can't catch a break? I'm talking about those hard working individuals with degrees, that are on the grind...out there everyday looking for jobs, going to job fairs, networking and going to interviews, but still get turned down..and they never dealt drugs, drink, or smoke..Are you gonna say that they are lazy?
Nobody is sayin those folks are lazy. Of course ALL African Americans arent Lazy. There are a lot of cases of success (with people who were willing to work hard and not lean on every excuse) like the people in the post i just responded to. BUT the majority ruin it for the minority.

You know the description you just gave represents the MINORITY of "African Americans" right. You know that if you go into any predomiantly African American community, there is no emphasis put on hard work or education. Sad as it is, that ruins it for the Majority.

Other races dont let the negative ones become what their identity is based on. There are a lot of Asians who are gangbanging harder than black kids but they are in the minortiy of their race so when people think of Asians, they dont immediately think "gang member". They think of the majority who are in school and k!lling em with the math scores. African Americans let the opposite occur.

And dont try to act like the job market is only hard on African Americans right now. Every race is struggling.

Look at the protest in NY right now. Its majority white people over there complaining about the economy.
 6 years ago '10        #157
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 vegasman said:

Be real with yourselves....You know damn well Africa is fu*ked up and you Africans aren't doing sh*t about it
. You all let the Europeans steal your own people and resources away and now the Chinese is taking over your land among numerous other issues.

You do know that with the exception of about 3 or 4 countries in Africa there is no Democracy, therefore there aren't nearly as many opportunities over there. Thats why its so hard to get out of poverty there.

If a country is run by a King or a Dictator, you dont have the same opportunities. Thats why A LOT of africans come here honestly. Trust if there was free Democracy like there is in America, a lot of them wouldn't leave.

Thats why they come here and take advantage of the opportunities afforded by this country and look at the people who dont like theyre crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #158
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 TheMindOf said:

WRONG again regarding blacks. Every single stereotype about blacks in America (Do I really need to go down the list?) did in fact 'appear out of thin air' centuries ago as justification for their enslavement, and live on among racist whites (And now Africans like you and other non-black Minorities) in order to attempt to deflect white guilt ('All n!ggers are worthless/stupid/lazy/thugs/babymamas [You get the point--Insert negative label HERE],' 'The only good n!gger is a dead n!gger,' 'You want to hide something from a n!gger? Put it in a book,' 'Look at what they do to their neighborhoods,' etc.). Funny how you neglected to mention that, since you think you know everything there is to know about blacks in America.

And yes, I do agree that those blacks who do perpetuate the stereotypes you've been trying to label all of us with need to get their sh!t together, for lack of a better phrase. However, the fact remains that there's a way to state that without doing the same thing the whites you love so much do: Negatively lump all of us together to make you feel better about yourself and/or pander to mainstream (Read: white) society and the powers-that-be like a wh0ore, which is what Cain is doing...
 10-11-2011, 03:51 PM         #159
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You do know that with the exception of about 3 or 4 countries in Africa there is no Democracy, therefore there aren't nearly as many opportunities over there. Thats why its so hard to get out of poverty there.

If a country is run by a King or a Dictator, you dont have the same opportunities. Thats why A LOT of africans come here honestly. Trust if there was free Democracy like there is in America, a lot of them wouldn't leave.

Thats why they come here and take advantage of the opportunities afforded by this country and look at the people who dont like theyre crazy.
Well maybe instead of sucking white and chinese d!ck, y'all need to get to marching are some sh*t change your situation like African Americans did don't just be lazy waiting for the white man to come save you.
 6 years ago '04        #160
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

Well why can't your people get it together over there man? Why don't you help them out? What a shame your people are....Like someone else said, put on your marching shoes brah. f!ght for equality. Don't wait for the white man to save you.

Stop sucking white and chinese d!ck. You'd rather suck white d!ck in American than in your own country for the betterment of your people. Your an ultimate sellout.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 10-11-2011 at 03:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy