Oct 9 - Herman Cain: 'Racism In This Country Today' Doesn't Hold 'Anybody Back In A Big Way'

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 Mullany S said:
i know i am right but you and verbally abusive are missing the point. i dont agree with herman cain at all. racism still exit is 2011 but you cant let it consume you.you have to go out there and keep pushing, doesnt matter what your hustle his.failure is when you give up and accept defeat.africa as a continent is messed up but if you give those same Africans the opportunities that is available in America things will change for them. say all you want about Africans but you cant deny we are hustlers till we die.
Man I'm not defending Cain. Just gotta put that on the record.
 6 years ago '04        #102
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Mullany S said:
whats your sh*tty excuse my parents came to this country from Africa. they worked twice as hard as everybody to survive. never been on food stamps, never been on welfare, never been on unemployment, never been on any government a.ssistance. did i forget to mention all they had was high school diploma and they pushed themselves hard. now they have three kids that have college degrees(2 masters and one bachelor degree). do you think they didnt face racism? and there is a reason why most blacks continue to live in poverty in America, there is a reason why most blacks are in jail, there is a reason why blacks account for new number of hiv cases, there is a reason why most blacks lost their home i nthis recession, there is a reason why unemployment is higher for blacks. dont let me school you because some of you n*ggaz aint sh*t at all.
You had good parents. I agree a lot of it starts with parenting but since you just admitted that having good parents was the key for you then what about all the people who have sh*tty parents....Is that a valid excuse then for you? Some black people have never had sh*t since slavery. There parents were sh*tty, then there parents were sh*tty and so forth..And then drugs got introduced into our communities...even more sh*tty parents you get the drift...

And all this other sh*t you talking is a totally different subject that can be blamed solely on racism...
 10-11-2011, 10:55 AM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
whats your sh*tty excuse my parents came to this country from Africa. they worked twice as hard as everybody to survive. never been on food stamps, never been on welfare, never been on unemployment, never been on any government a.ssistance. did i forget to mention all they had was high school diploma and they pushed themselves hard. now they have three kids that have college degrees(2 masters and one bachelor degree). do you think they didnt face racism? and there is a reason why most blacks continue to live in poverty in America, there is a reason why most blacks are in jail, there is a reason why blacks account for new number of hiv cases, there is a reason why most blacks lost their home i nthis recession, there is a reason why unemployment is higher for blacks. dont let me school you because some of you n*ggaz aint sh*t at all.
This is why a lot of black Americans dont like Africans........yall are arrogant bastards. You hate on Black Americans yet you accept our cultures, you admire our women and consider your self Black Americans, yet you make a point to make it appear that your better, but your not.........nor are we better then you. Most Blacks are NOT in jail.....thats bullsh*t.......a majority of the people in jail are black.....there is a major difference in those words......and AIDS this disease is k!lling all of US black people that is so Im not sure where you are going with this........and yall are quick to sh*t on Black Americans.......and then kiss white peoples a.ss.....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-11-2011 at 10:59 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #104
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Mullany S said:
i know i am right but you and verbally abusive are missing the point. i dont agree with herman cain at all. racism still exit is 2011 but you cant let it consume you.you have to go out there and keep pushing, doesnt matter what your hustle his.failure is when you give up and accept defeat.africa as a continent is messed up but if you give those same Africans the opportunities that is available in America things will change for them. say all you want about Africans but you cant deny we are hustlers till we die.
Africa has the same opportunities. Why does it not?
 6 years ago '04        #105
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Mullany S said:
LMAO. You guys are hustlers till you die? I guess you can say the same things about blacks. Selling drugs is a hustle. Just like all the fu*king Nigerian scammers and sh*t, I guess you give them props, they are hustlers to hu?
 6 years ago '04        #106
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Mullany S said:
good parents doesnt have to be rich parents. i see lots of parents that will spend $250.00 on a kids hair rather than spend time a.ssisting with their homework. i know lots of parents that spend money on jordan for their kids rather than buy them a book."oh my baby look cute" but yet your baby cant read or write at her age.
It's all about culture brah. And if you research history, a lot of this is related to the culture of southern blacks since slavery. Education was not valued like that. Also, our schools were segregated and seperate from white mainstream society for over a hundred years...

But, on the other end, blacks have also fought to get equal school systems, integration. So I still don't agree with your generalization of blacks. You're only naming a certain group of blacks which exist in every race. Black have come a LONG way. If it wasn't for what we fought for, your African a.ss wouldn't have hardly any opportunity over here. You need to be thanking us. Rather than looking down on certain blacks.
 6 years ago '04        #107
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Mullany S said:
selling drugs is a hustle but selling drugs and spending all the profits on air jordans,cars,drugs, making dumb youtube video is a recipe for disaster.
African's and all races blow money. Again, you're just generalizing blacks/african americans. And again, people all want to be happy on this earth. If those things makes a person happy, then whats wrong with it. Who gives a sh*t what they spend they money on if they happy doing it. Why you mad?

Those drug dealers are helping the economy by supporting Nike, employing thousands of people, car & parts manufacturers etc....I agree, they might not be doing the greater culture any benefit, but just because you don't agree with that they spend their money on don't mean it's wrong....I'm just saying...I'm giving you different perspectives to look at things....
 6 years ago '04        #108
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Mullany S said:
africa doesnt have the same infrastructures. are you too stupid or you will keep making excuses and a.ssumptions? bring all those hiv infected africans, starving africans(in your own words) to America and you will see some positive result. within ten years they will be better than most ******s in America. i guarantee it and i will bet my life on it. can you say the same for blacks.
Why can't they create their own structures? Are African's that retarded? They need the white man to succeed?

And I guarantee, bring those African's here, things probably get worse...
 6 years ago '08        #109
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
It's all about culture brah. And if you research history, a lot of this is related to the culture of southern blacks since slavery. Education was not valued like that. Also, our schools were segregated and seperate from white mainstream society for over a hundred years...

But, on the other end, blacks have also fought to get equal school systems, integration. So I still don't agree with your generalization of blacks. You're only naming a certain group of blacks which exist in every race. Black have come a LONG way. If it wasn't for what we fought for, your African a.ss wouldn't have hardly any opportunity over here. You need to be thanking us. Rather than looking down on certain blacks.
And to build on the bolded, that same mind set went on for some time (still going on). However, back when it started, blacks could get nice paying jobs without education. So education wasn't pushed like that. It's unfortunate that it became a regular thing.
 6 years ago '04        #110
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Mullany S said:
no our african a.ss gets discriminated by everybody. that means we get discriminated by whites for being black, for being africans, and for being immigrants. then we get discriminated by blacks and hispanics also because they think they are better than everybody. like i said there is a reason why legal immigrants tend to do better than blacks in this country.
I diagree. In American, it's easier for Africans to succeed than native blacks. I work in corporate American, I went to college, I make a good salary, there are more Africans that work with me than African Americans..I have many African friends, I talk to them all the time and I know they have it easier. Yes, there's still racism, but other than that, that's one of the only obstacles you guys face over here.
 6 years ago '04        #111
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Mullany S said:
bet that with your life. trust me africans that come here tend to be more better than ******s within 10 years. they tend to have their own homes, are more educated. are black people retarded that they keep living in slums but drive expensive cars? i can go on and on about they sh*tt black community. why are you 27 with three kids and still living with mama?
it's all about culture my friend. It's not our fault our culture was stolen from us because your greedy a.ss ancestors wanted money . At least you know where you came from. We don't know sh*t. We are a lost people..
 6 years ago '04        #112
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Mullany S said:
reading is fundamental. i said if you are doing those things why bring all the attention to yourself. the goal in life is to hustle and keep your money not hustler and spend all the money. then go broke and be back where you started. that is backward hustling in the black community. the problem is that you cant see the big picture but focus on the little things. there are lots of successful black stories but that wont impress you because it focus on hardwork, dedication, and motivation to succeed.
lol. I went to college, I have an education, I made it in America....But I still see the bs I went through, and that I still go through, and I understand that if every black person did try to do what I did, the government doesn't want that and the history shows that.

When blacks have tried as a community to better ourselves, for instance, all the blacks that lived in the south migrated to the north "inncer cities" to better themselves, they were faced with jim crow laws, forced segregation, and the white people and other immigrants didn't like that we were competing with them for jobs. So what did the government do? Created laws to help those whites get jobs and get houses while all the poor blacks had to live in impoverished environments with no jobs and poor conditions while all the other races got ahead.
 6 years ago '08        #113
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
I diagree. In American, it's easier for Africans to succeed than native blacks. I work in corporate American, I went to college, I make a good salary, there are more Africans that work with me than African Americans..I have many African friends, I talk to them all the time and I know they have it easier. Yes, there's still racism, but other than that, that's one of the only obstacles you guys face over here.
This is true. Native blacks have to deal with the stigma that comes with all of the propaganda put out about us. I wouldn't say that African's have it easier though. Not like people are checking birth certificates. Even if you in a benz.....
 6 years ago '04        #114
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Sowhat said:
This is true. Native blacks have to deal with the stigma that comes with all of the propaganda put out about us. I wouldn't say that African's have it easier though. Not like people are checking birth certificates. Even if you in a benz.....
They mostly have african names and accents and are easily distinguishable from african americans during the hiring process.
 6 years ago '08        #115
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
lol. I went to college, I have an education, I made it in America....But I still see the bs I went through, and that I still go through, and I understand that if every black person did try to do what I did, the government doesn't want that and the history shows that.

When blacks have tried as a community to better ourselves, for instance, all the blacks that lived in the south migrated to the north "inncer cities" to better themselves, they were faced with jim crow laws, forced segregation, and the white people and other immigrants didn't like that we were competing with them for jobs. So what did the government do? Created laws to help those whites get jobs and get houses while all the poor blacks had to live in impoverished environments with no jobs and poor conditions while all the other races got ahead.
Your post made me think of the the Tulsa Race Riots.

Many stories just like this "conveniently" missing from the history books.
 6 years ago '04        #116
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Sowhat said:
Your post made me think of the the Tulsa Race Riots.

Many stories just like this "conveniently" missing from the history books.
Yep, and also. Why did they feel the Black Panthers was such a threat? All the black panthers really wanted was for blacks to better themselves at the end of the day. They had a clear plan and goal. They weren't a terrorist group or anything like that, yet the government painted them to be...

Let's face it. The reality is, in this capitalistic society, there's not enough opportunity for everyone to get ahead. Not enough space for everyone to go to college, get a high paying job. People have to be poor and people have to be rich. And history has shown that the government feels blacks success as a whole is a threat to the "American Way"......
 6 years ago '04        #117
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
That's also why the introduction of crack cocaine into the inncer cities is no big deal...It helps keep the American Way.
 6 years ago '06        #118
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
 Mullany S said:
thats why black people are so hateful. you hate on the Asians for been successful, you hate on the middle easterners for been successful, you hate or Mexicans for been successful and you continue to hate on Africans for been successful. when will blacks take blame for themselves. racism exist in this country but immigrants get discriminated twice but you don't see us complaining.
dumbest sh*t ever...

and i see plenty of immigrants complaining and even more recently leaving...

the opportunities aren't there anymore man..
 6 years ago '08        #119
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
Yep, and also. Why did they feel the Black Panthers was such a threat? All the black panthers really wanted was for blacks to better themselves at the end of the day. They had a clear plan and goal. They weren't a terrorist group or anything like that, yet the government painted them to be...

Let's face it. The reality is, in this capitalistic society, there's not enough opportunity for everyone to get ahead. Not enough space for everyone to go to college, get a high paying job. People have to be poor and people have to be rich. And history has shown that the government feels blacks success as a whole is a threat to the "American Way"......
Pretty much. That's why I can't rock with these politicians who talk like everybody can eat. However, all the jobs that are sent overseas allowed more people to eat. Once outsourcing is addressed, then I'll take one of these jokers seriously. And I'm a business owner, I love cheap labor
 10-11-2011, 11:46 AM         #120
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is a fu*kin clown...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy