Oct 9 - Herman Cain: 'Racism In This Country Today' Doesn't Hold 'Anybody Back In A Big Way'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga do more tap dancin than Gregory Hines
 6 years ago '06        #42
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18867 18867
the ultimate uncle Tom statement...

Herman Cain next week: "Slavery was no big deal, we didn't get held back that much from it"

the sh*t he's spreading is vile, harmful and untruthful as fu*k..and that's putting it lightly.

At this point his game is on full blast tho.... we can see clear as day what the fu*k he's up to w/o havin to look real hard... fact is tho he wouldn't be the first minority to completely **** the fu*k out for some white people, power or just more loot..

I treat him like all those that have the same mentality... just shake my fuggin head and walk off on em', scuse' my back nigguh..

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-11-2011 at 12:56 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #43
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Phicmagic said:
His restaurants make dope a.ss wings. I Smoke up and go eat them sh*ts all the time b

President? No. Keep making them wings n*gga, 20 piece extra cripsy in mild sauce with fries and 2 cups of ranch dressing on the side and a large coke. I'll be there around 6pm n*gga.

Being a black man...this is some of the dumbest sh*t I ever heard a motherfu*ker say lol.....but get them wings ready Cain.
 10-11-2011, 12:58 AM         #44
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's hilarious how the Republicans don't have 1 good candidate. No one in that party is going to elect Ron Paul. He's not even gonna be on the ballot. Reminds me of the Dems when Kerry won the primary. That was all they could muster to go against an obviously horrible incumbent like Bush. No chance in hell. Obama will be back again, even though he's a horrible incumbent as well. All Barry can claim is he got Osama. That's it. He's got Wall Street snakes all in his cabinet. This countries leadership is laughable. But so are the rest of the world's leaders sans a few (Germany is doing things right. They get it.) Poland was one of the only countries to not get hit by the world wide recession due to riding Germany's coat tails and also because they are a developing country in terms of infrastructure (building roads, bridges, updating old buildings etc. many jobs and for the first time in 20+ years their Prime Minister got reelected.)

Yeah I know my politics whuts good?
 6 years ago '10        #45
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Hare Krishna said:
WHY IS IT THAT AFRICANS ARE MORE SUCCESS THAN AFRICAN AMERICANS ?

HE'S ON POINT FOR THE MOST PART.
Cuz "African Americans" are lazy by nature.. For the most part They dont wanna go to school. They wanna live in the hood and sell drugs and raise kids.. They dont think its cool to be smart. They think the smartest way to get rich is by rapping, or being a pro athlete. Not college or working hard. Real Rap

Africans on the other hand are used to working hard. From the time they come to this country they are at a disadvantage. So they have to work hard for everything. Hard work is the key to 90% of success.

"African Americans" dont think being smart is "Cool" thats why they deal with what they deal with
 10-11-2011, 01:09 AM         #46
Ez 586 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F* this uncle Tom. You hear what he had to say about #OccupyWallStreet??

Ridiculous..
 6 years ago '06        #47
space
space
 Ez 586 said:
F* this uncle Tom. You hear what he had to say about #OccupyWallStreet??

Ridiculous..
yup...."if you aren't rich it's YOUR fault....If you're unemployed it's YOUR fault!" guy's so out of touch it's laughable...

pretty sure he's just a puppet for some rich GOP muthafu*kas who don't want Romney to do well.. a poll troll..that's it...
 6 years ago '05        #48
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone else find it strange that after 4 years, the sh*tty pool of republican candidates is all they could come up with? None of those dudes are strong enough to beat Obama. Its almost as if they WANT him re elected. Like this is all a part of an elaborate design. Like, they need Obama to be the captain on this sinking ship we call America. Think about it...no other person can get us out the hole we are in. Theres nothing anybody really can do in the next 4 years. After another term, folks are going to be dying to get a Republican in office.
 10-11-2011, 01:17 AM         #49
Ez 586 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
yup...."if you aren't rich it's YOUR fault....If you're unemployed it's YOUR fault!" guy's so out of touch it's laughable...

pretty sure he's just a puppet for some rich GOP muthafu*kas who don't want Romney to do well.. a poll troll..that's it...

Yup. And it's a damn shame because I think his 9-9-9 plan isn't that bad. A consumption tax without an income tax is better, but the 9-9-9 isn't that bad of an idea.
 6 years ago '05        #50
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 TheMindOf said:
Cuz "African Americans" are lazy by nature.. For the most part They dont wanna go to school. They wanna live in the hood and sell drugs and raise kids.. They dont think its cool to be smart. They think the smartest way to get rich is by rapping, or being a pro athlete. Not college or working hard. Real Rap

Africans on the other hand are used to working hard. From the time they come to this country they are at a disadvantage. So they have to work hard for everything. Hard work is the key to 90% of success.

"African Americans" dont think being smart is "Cool" thats why they deal with what they deal with
When you die, i hope you reincarnate into a n*gga in the ghetto. Your overall generalization, and blatant ignorance is baffling. If you are black, which i doubt you sound too dumb, you need a father figure.
 10-11-2011, 01:25 AM         #51
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Thus dude is saying exactly what white people want to hear. Id be a black republican if that party wasnt full of idiots.
this dude is a pure joke, i dont understand how he is even running, or getting any votes, this is a pure joke to me, he gotta go.

ron paul 2012
 6 years ago '10        #52
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
ya need to travel, its the only way to see opportunity surrounding you, even in this recession ya in the richest country in the world, plus n*ggas to busy f!ghting each other. instead of rick ross 50 beef what if these dudes put they money together and open a business or some positive sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #53
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
that 9-9-9 plan raises the tax burden on the poorest Americans while lessening the burden on big corporations. Cain is an idiot, seems like daily hes saying something to alienate black people or p!ss them off. And this dude is on a book tour while running for president? what the fu*k is that?
 6 years ago '10        #54
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 neworleansavior said:
When you die, i hope you reincarnate into a n*gga in the ghetto. Your overall generalization, and blatant ignorance is baffling. If you are black, which i doubt you sound too dumb, you need a father figure.
Son.. Im 1st generation African in America. Parents were born in Africa. All my aunts and uncles are African. BUT I also grew up and went to school around all African Americans and Latinos..

I didn't make up a damn thing I said. It's all based on life. You cant tell me that being a n*gga in the ghetto poses more challenges than growing up in a war torn village. I know you aint telling me that bruh. Africans are willing to work hard to get up out of that. African Americans (For the most part) don't have that drive. Then when somebody calls em out on it they give you every excuse in the book.

1) School aint for me

2) I live in the hood

3) Im too poor

4) I have to take care of my kid I had when i was 16

5) Nobody wants to give a n*gga a break

etc etc.

Face it. Africans and African Americans just have different values and work ethics...
 6 years ago '07        #55
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
herman cain is a joke..there's no way in hell this guy would ever get elected as president and what makes it even worse is that his own people (african american community) will forever outcast him for his idiotic and incredibly offensive speech/thoughts about blacks..so while he's out here campaigning hard for the gop candidacy, talking up a storm of bullsh*t about his own people, in the end it's all for NOTHING...he'll forever be known as a rich uncle tom from here on out ..not a single respectable african or african american will want to be caught dead with this idiot ..so I say let him run his mouth and fu*k up any chances of having any type of support from the black community, in his future endeavors

Last edited by Deniro732; 10-11-2011 at 01:41 AM..
 10-11-2011, 01:38 AM         #56
Ez 586 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

Your comment is so ridiculous that all I can say is:

10-11-2011, 01:41 AM         #57
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For cain and the uncle tom in here
 6 years ago '06        #58
space
space
 Ez 586 said:
Yup. And it's a damn shame because I think his 9-9-9 plan isn't that bad. A consumption tax without an income tax is better, but the 9-9-9 isn't that bad of an idea.
hmmmm, can't agree with you at all there...

was reading up on that the other day, I suggest you do as well:

some of the more glaring points:

The big question, after how much would you pay, is how much money would the plan generate for the federal government? It's hard to say. For instance, Cain's corporate income tax is based on gross income of businesses less investments, purchases from other businesses and all dividends paid to shareholders.
using a method that we don't completely understand, they estimated that a 9 percent corporate income tax rate would generate $270 billion. In total, that's about $1.8 trillion, though a rough, rough estimate. That number is about $360 billion less than what the government currently takes in -- about $2.16 trillion.
 6 years ago '10        #59
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1499 1499
Wow, have any of you guys actually TRIED to accomplish something and was held back from a position you were clearly qualified for or a white guy with lesser credentials got a job over you?

Just one person who has tried to make something of himself come speak up for how you were held back, please.

Last month, Cain raised eyebrows when he suggested members of the African American community "have been brainwashed into not being open-minded, not even considering a conservative point of view." He said at the time that his observation can be seen in black voters traditionally lining up to support Democrats.
I don't know who this dude is but that statement (and most of what he said) is true. You can look at the Hip-Hop community and fuccking see that clearly. Young Money fans give you a vivid picture of closed-minded n*ggas. It's funny how everyone on the first page who agreed with dude was automatically called an idiot. The responder didn't give any real reason for calling him an idiot, but he's just an idiot for saying racism isn't as bad as it used to be.
 10-11-2011, 01:50 AM         #60
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
Wow, have any of you guys actually TRIED to accomplish something and was held back from a position you were clearly qualified for or a white guy with lesser credentials got a job over you?

Just one person who has tried to make something of himself come speak up for how you were held back, please.

I don't know who this dude is but that statement (and most of what he said) is true. You can look at the Hip-Hop community and fuccking see that clearly. Young Money fans give you a vivid picture of closed-minded n*ggas. It's funny how everyone on the first page who agreed with dude was automatically called an idiot. The responder didn't give any real reason for calling him an idiot, but he's just an idiot for saying racism isn't as bad as it used to be.
Did you not see the link I posted? in the article it said black people with "black" sounding names with similar resumes are called back for an interview less than white people with similar resumes that have "white" sounding names. Please explain that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago