Oct 9 - Herman Cain: 'Racism In This Country Today' Doesn't Hold 'Anybody Back In A Big Way'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
8252 pageviews
231 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
Oct 9 - Herman Cain: 'Racism In This Country Today' Doesn't Hold 'Anybody Back In A Big Way'

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said on Sunday that he doesn't believe racism holds African Americans back.

"I don't believe racism in this country today holds anybody back in a big way," said, Cain, former CEO of Godfather's Pizza, during an interview on CNN. “Are there some elements of racism? Yes, it gets back to if we don't grow this economy, that is a ripple effect for every economic level, and because blacks are more disproportionately unemployed, they get hit the worst when economic policies don't work. That's where it starts.”

Cain a.sserted that he firmly believes that "many" African Americans have a level playing field when it comes to economic issues and pointed to his own credentials to make his case.

With the estimated unemployment rate for the African American community sitting well above the national average, the Republican hopeful signaled he sees the discrepancy as a product of geographical conditions and factors related to education. When it comes to African Americans struggling economically he said, "They weren't held back because of racism." He added, “People sometimes hold themselves back because they want to use racism as an excuse for them not being able to achieve what they want to achieve."

Last month, Cain raised eyebrows when he suggested members of the African American community "have been brainwashed into not being open-minded, not even considering a conservative point of view." He said at the time that his observation can be seen in black voters traditionally lining up to support Democrats.

Cain predicted during a recent appearance on Fox News that in a hypothetical general election match-up against President Barack Obama he'd secure at least one-third of the black vote.

During a recent appearance on CNN Cain said, "This whole notion that all black Americans are necessarily going to stay and vote Democrat and vote for Obama, that's simply not true." He added, "More and more black Americans are thinking for themselves. And that's a good thing."

Recent polls show Cain finding a surge in support in the Republican presidential primary contest.

[pic - click to view]

Herman Cain: 'Racism In This Country Today' Doesn't Hold 'Anybody Back In A Big Way'
Now I see why the Republicans like him image this guy is an idiot.
Sin gave props

231 comments for "Oct 9 - Herman Cain: 'Racism In This Country Today' Doesn't Hold 'Anybody Back In A Big Way'"

6 years ago '04        #2
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
dogg...

wtf.

This n*gga crazy. Racism is embedded in the system as a whole, yet it doesnt hold minorities back in a big way?

6 years ago '10        #3
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
 <<InphDigi>> said:
dogg...

wtf.

This n*gga crazy. Racism is embedded in the system as a whole, yet it doesnt hold minorities back in a big way?

This dude is just trying to get the nomination, and its not going to happen

and how come no one ever mentions his history with the Federal Reserve
 6 years ago '04        #4
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
I'm still baffled at how this man's candidacy has taken off. He's no better than Romney or Perry...in fact, he's probably MORE dangerous. People know Romney and Perry are lunatics...but Cain is oddly deemed as a breath of fresh air. Yeah, a breath of fresh air that was on the Kansas City Federal Reserve's Board of Directors and later became its chairman, and who also said the economy was wonderful, just a week before the collapse. Way to go Herman!
 6 years ago '06        #5
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I must say I'm not feeling his recent interviews talking about the black community, but I do agree with him here.
 10-09-2011, 08:40 PM         #6
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**** **** **** **** u have no chance, you will lose.

black people aint gonna vote 4 ya and white people aint gonna vota 4 ya...no chance.
 6 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
 ima80baby said:
I must say I'm not feeling his recent interviews talking about the black community, but I do agree with him here.
 6 years ago '04        #8
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
...What a pandering, blathering ****. That is all...
 6 years ago '05        #9
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
this n*gga is just slowly morphing into the biggest troll ive seen in politics after ross perot.im starting to begin that he was just made up to separate blacks mindsets and easily pick obama again

Last edited by dg177bx; 10-09-2011 at 09:45 PM..
 10-09-2011, 09:23 PM         #10
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obama said the same sh*t tho,,,,he said put on ur marching shoes lol

both of them don't give a sh*t about blacks
 6 years ago '07        #11
space
space
 DrX said:
obama said the same sh*t tho,,,,he said put on ur marching shoes lol

both of them don't give a sh*t about blacks
you're an idiot.
 6 years ago '06        #12
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Did this n*gga just say there's still racism because the economy is fu*ked up?
 10-09-2011, 09:44 PM         #13
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
you're an idiot.
why because i talked bad one of heros? keep being a sheep following political parties
 6 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 DrX said:
why because i talked bad one of heros? keep being a sheep following political parties
no because what you said holds no merit. If you actually had some intelligent reasons behind what you said than you wouldn't be an idiot.

oh yeah and the eagles suck
 10-09-2011, 10:31 PM         #15
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
no because what you said holds no merit. If you actually had some intelligent reasons behind what you said than you wouldn't be an idiot.

oh yeah and the eagles suck
coming from the guy that made a blanket statement himself...i rather eat ya moms pus*y then argue with ya dumbass so deuces........
 6 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 DrX said:
coming from the guy that made a blanket statement himself...i rather eat ya moms pus*y then argue with ya dumbass so deuces........
yeah im the dumbass. what blanket statement did I make?
 10-10-2011, 02:00 AM         #17
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah im the dumbass
 6 years ago '06        #18
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Thus dude is saying exactly what white people want to hear. Id be a black republican if that party wasnt full of idiots.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
He's right. Poverty not race is the major thing that holds people back from moving upward. That's across all races though. Poor white, Hispanic, and Asian Americans struggle with the same problems black people do (A government bankrolled by corporations and the wealthy not really concerned with the plight of the poor). That doesn't mean there aren't opportunities. It just means we have to be more proactive and more responsible. We do some of the damage to ourselves. Too many single parent homes and p!ss poor high school graduation rates are just a couple of problems we've brought on ourselves. Don't get me wrong I think Herman Cain is a joke and some of his other rhetoric about black people is just ignorant but you have to admit to some truth in this statement.
 10-10-2011, 12:11 PM         #20
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep on Dancing Sambo...........they may let you sit at their table....Im not against black republicans......not all of them kiss a.ss like this f*g........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy