San Andreas with upgraded HD graphics!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-10-2011, 07:33 PM         #61
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The car is the only thing that's modded?
 6 years ago '08        #62
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
 akademiks said:
San Andreas is a top 3 game ever..

LA, Vegas and San Fran? Are you fu*king kidding me? That sh*t was so ridiculously incredible that I get pissed off when I think about how it came out before the HD era.
this this this
 6 years ago '05        #63
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 KeithHernandez said:
Racist.
WTF? I'm a black American.. Stfu fencejumper... Just because I like GTA VC and 3, I'm a racist?! Man, stfu and accept that opinions will differ.
 10-10-2011, 07:39 PM         #64
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GTA 2 gang meter concept was nice, and they need to bring it back. If you went and shot and k!lled people in other gangs then the rival gang started to like you. They need to revamp the idea and make some changes.
 6 years ago '09        #65
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
vice city and san adreas the best GTA games
 6 years ago '07        #66
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
 bullack86 said:
WTF? I'm a black American.. Stfu fencejumper... Just because I like GTA VC and 3, I'm a racist?! Man, stfu and accept that opinions will differ.
lol. So black people can't be racist? You just called me a fencejumper. Your opinion is wrong, misinformed, and poorly argued. Therefore, it is also useless, null, and void. Smart people are talking and you're in over your head.
 6 years ago '07        #67
DudeFromDaCrib 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
u know u can get this off of xbox live for some bread. its under the greatest hits or some sh*t. So i heard.
 6 years ago '05        #68
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
lol. So black people can't be racist? You just called me a fencejumper. Your opinion is wrong, misinformed, and poorly argued. Therefore, it is also useless, null, and void. Smart people are talking and you're in over your head.
You said that my opinion is wrong... Intelligent people do not respond with such a lack of logic... Carry on..
 6 years ago '07        #69
space
space
If I said it's my opinion that you're a complete moron, and you asked why, and I respond with "Because! It's my opinion. fu*k you, fencejumper! Derpitty derp!" you'd be within your rights to dismiss me because I provide zero substance to validate my claim.

But if I say you're a complete moron, and proceed to quote every single one of your posts in this thread, including my responses to your responses, my accusation would hold because you said absolutely nothing of value. We might disagree, but you never countered. You keep leaning on this, "It's my opinion!" crutch, like opinions never suck -- like they can't be supported with a little cognitive effort.

The conversation wasn't remotely civil, but it was a conversation nonetheless and you fu*king sucked at it the whole time you tried. Like, even now. You're trying to be dismissive, and it's terrible.
 6 years ago '05        #70
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
If I said it's my opinion that you're a complete moron, and you asked why, and I respond with "Because! It's my opinion. fu*k you, fencejumper! Derpitty derp!" you'd be within your rights to dismiss me because I provide zero substance to validate my claim.

But if I say you're a complete moron, and proceed to quote every single one of your posts in this thread, including my responses to your responses, my accusation would hold because you said absolutely nothing of value. We might disagree, but you never countered. You keep leaning on this, "It's my opinion!" crutch, like opinions never suck -- like they can't be supported with a little cognitive effort.

The conversation wasn't remotely civil, but it was a conversation nonetheless and you fu*king sucked at it the whole time you tried. Like, even now. You're trying to be dismissive, and it's terrible.
This is one of the dumbest things that I have ever read. You aren't paying my bills nor are you writing my checks. Therefore, I dont have to explain my opinion to you. He'll, I could see if you were an employee of Rockstar, but you're not. You're just an egotistical fanboy that doesn't like for people to like things that you don't like and vice versa.
 6 years ago '07        #71
space
space
What does paying your bills have to do with anything? You're on a discussion board and we're discussing sh*t. If you don't have anything to discuss, then keep your a.ss in the jukebox for pr0n, you imbecile.

I'm fu*king with you because you tried to throw personal jabs (like fencejumper) because you're not smart enough to defend yourself within the context of the convo.

You never explained anything, while I managed to insult you with relevance and deliver counterpoints to your misconceptions about the depth & quality of San Andreas. All you've done is act like a bi*ch.

That's not to say you need to write long-winded posts like I do, because that's just my style. But I've left you with openings to speak about what you prefer about the other games over San Andreas, and you never did. Because you got too fu*king emotional after I laughed at your baseless and idiotic remark. Here it is, one more time:

bullack86 said:
Negroes are so crunk about [San Andreas] because they could finally live the lives of gangsters on console that they couldn't live in real life.
What kind of dumb a.ss generalization was that? "Negroes are so crunk" when San Andreas is the highest selling of all GTA games? And the entire purpose of video games is to get pulled into experiences we don't have in real life. I'd destroy you in some Madden, but I can't throw as hard as an NFL QB, so what the fu*k is your point?

Don't let your opinion be an excuse for ignorance. I'm an arrogant as*hole, especially now because I know I'm right, but don't be too proud to realize you're a fool. It's the first step to recovery.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 10-12-2011 at 10:36 AM..
 10-12-2011, 11:00 AM         #72
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
^Yes! Second is VC THEN SA.. Negroes are so crunk about this game because they could finally live the lives of gangsters on console that they couldn't live in real life. Game was str8, however..
Anyone can be a gangster, not everyone can become a successful one. I'm sure there is a lot of sh*t you are not successful at that you wish you were.
 6 years ago '05        #73
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
Yawn, man. You can't just stfu and accept that my opinion will be just that. When I said fencejumper, I was digging in your emotions after you crossed the line in the first place. The generalization I made was about people I know personally and the testimonies of the masses.. Again, you aren't important enough to "give me room" to explain why I don't like SA as much as VC and GTA3. just accept that and keep it moving. Done.. You've bored me.... Say as you please..
 10-12-2011, 09:56 PM         #74
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never played San Andreas because i thought it was just sh*tty off-shoot to cash in on the hip craze at the time.

If its as deep as you all make it out to be then ill give it a try, but at this point i would be better off waiting for the HD Version

speaking of which GTA 3 really deserves an HD remake with claude actually having a voice this time.

one of the things i hate about GTA3 is that unlike in Vice City, you cant blow a muhfu*ker head off while theyre stil in the car. But my wars with LPD are legendary. Stacking up a circle of cars, setting off a chain reaction of explosions and taking out an entire swat team made a n*gga feel like the Joker or some sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #75
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 DudeFromDaCrib said:
u know u can get this off of xbox live for some bread. its under the greatest hits or some sh*t. So i heard.
...It's true. The game's been on there for a while now for about $15, if I'm not mistaken...
 10-13-2011, 07:53 AM         #76
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
What does paying your bills have to do with anything? You're on a discussion board and we're discussing sh*t. If you don't have anything to discuss, then keep your a.ss in the jukebox for pr0n, you imbecile.

I'm fu*king with you because you tried to throw personal jabs (like fencejumper) because you're not smart enough to defend yourself within the context of the convo.

You never explained anything, while I managed to insult you with relevance and deliver counterpoints to your misconceptions about the depth & quality of San Andreas. All you've done is act like a bi*ch.

That's not to say you need to write long-winded posts like I do, because that's just my style. But I've left you with openings to speak about what you prefer about the other games over San Andreas, and you never did. Because you got too fu*king emotional after I laughed at your baseless and idiotic remark. Here it is, one more time:

What kind of dumb a.ss generalization was that? "Negroes are so crunk" when San Andreas is the highest selling of all GTA games? And the entire purpose of video games is to get pulled into experiences we don't have in real life. I'd destroy you in some Madden, but I can't throw as hard as an NFL QB, so what the fu*k is your point?

Don't let your opinion be an excuse for ignorance. I'm an arrogant as*hole, especially now because I know I'm right, but don't be too proud to realize you're a fool. It's the first step to recovery.
I have a man crush!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago