San Andreas with upgraded HD graphics!!

most viewed right now
 153
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 124
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
7201 pageviews
75 comments


Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
San Andreas with upgraded HD graphics!!
 

 

[video - click to view]



holy sh*t...

75 comments for "San Andreas with upgraded HD graphics!!"

 6 years ago '09        #2
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10541 10541
I cna't even play this at 720p without it stalling. God, I hate my internet.
 6 years ago '04        #3
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
So only the cars are supposed to look good and the rest of the environment look like sh*t, right?
 6 years ago '11        #4
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
this is probably still a work in progress, look at how long the gta4 mod took to make.
 6 years ago '10        #5
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 ruff said:
So only the cars are supposed to look good and the rest of the environment look like sh*t, right?
lmao this. but its a start kudos to the modder if they can upgrade the whole map in the future without R*
 6 years ago '04        #6
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
...Well, it's a start The greatest Open-World game (Act like the entire Saint's Row series wasn't based on this game) deserves to receive a graphics upgrade...
 6 years ago '05        #7
aKtIvItY! 
space
avatar space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
San Andreas on RAGE engine (GTA IV)


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #8
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
gotta appreciate the hard work for these mods
 6 years ago '06        #9
TheKastOne 
space
avatar space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
 10-09-2011, 11:19 PM         #10
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This will not impress the lady friends
 6 years ago '07        #11
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
San Andreas was, hands down, the best GTA. Most in-depth, funniest, and most extensive. But racist people won't let the world admit that, because they hate CJ.
 6 years ago '10        #12
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 KeithHernandez said:
San Andreas was, hands down, the best GTA. Most in-depth, funniest, and most extensive. But racist people won't let the world admit that, because they hate CJ.

racist fu*ks

How can anyone hate CJ That's my GOAT
 6 years ago '04        #13
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 688 688
Memories of the best GTA :agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #14
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 JayDawn said:

racist fu*ks

How can anyone hate CJ That's my GOAT
I agree. But I've read people say things before like, eh, he wasn't interesting. Or, the era didn't appeal to me. The only legit complaint is all the missions when you're out in the woods/desert. That was tedious. Until you fly a fu*king airplane!

People look for stupid reasons to hate that game, which is crazy, because there were so many ways to play it. You could do it straight up, or you could have a good time with some cartoon violence.

Can't even tell you n*ggas how many times I flew a helicopter into the sky and dove out, just so i can parachute down.

San Andreas was the first GTA I finished. And then GTA IV, and then the Lost & the Damn extension. I'm still working on the Ballad of Gay Tony. I zone out with that a few hours every couple months.
 6 years ago '10        #15
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 KeithHernandez said:
I agree. But I've read people say things before like, eh, he wasn't interesting. Or, the era didn't appeal to me. The only legit complaint is all the missions when you're out in the woods/desert. That was tedious. Until you fly a fu*king airplane!

People look for stupid reasons to hate that game, which is crazy, because there were so many ways to play it. You could do it straight up, or you could have a good time with some cartoon violence.

Can't even tell you n*ggas how many times I flew a helicopter into the sky and dove out, just so i can parachute down.

San Andreas was the first GTA I finished. And then GTA IV, and then the Lost & the Damn extension. I'm still working on the Ballad of Gay Tony. I zone out with that a few hours every couple months.
Man, San Andreas took everything I wanted and brought it too life. I could bunny hop on a bike from Comtpon to Vegas. Hoes on deck, Taking over n*ggas hoods. Rob houses and even get diesel at the gym, sh*t was like a real good movie. Top 3 games of all time.
 6 years ago '04        #16
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
San Andreas is a top 3 game ever..

LA, Vegas and San Fran? Are you fu*king kidding me? That sh*t was so ridiculously incredible that I get pissed off when I think about how it came out before the HD era.
 10-09-2011, 11:53 PM         #17
im starving 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
Man, San Andreas took everything I wanted and brought it too life. I could bunny hop on a bike from Comtpon to Vegas. Hoes on deck, Taking over n*ggas hoods. Rob houses and even get diesel at the gym, sh*t was like a real good movie. Top 3 games of all time.

truth.

edit: new watch alert
 6 years ago '04        #18
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
San Andres was my sh!t







ITS OG LOC
 6 years ago '08        #19
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i wish they'd put vice city and SA on psn. preferably with updated controls and hd
 10-10-2011, 01:04 AM         #20
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
San Andreas was, hands down, the best GTA. Most in-depth, funniest, and most extensive. But racist people won't let the world admit that, because they hate CJ.
Yeah, racist hate this game but love GTA IV.

Your logic is flawless, i mean both are non-white characters so there is no flaw in this.




idiot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy