Philadelphia Eagles vs. Buffalo Bills : NFL Week 5

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Bills Vs Eagles
Eagles 13 26.53%
Bills 36 73.47%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #561
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 DrX said:
its only week five we got time....we always start off slow
i don't even want to look back at who the last team who started the season at 1-4 made the playoffs.

making the playoffs wasn't our objective this year, it was winning the superbwol...theres no chance in fu*kin hell we win a sb this year....fu*k it, get a good draft pick, and we got cards second rounder which will be high and draft some fu*king lbers and come back strong as sh*t next year
 6 years ago '06        #562
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Kooper said:
NFC East looks fu*ked this year..

Mental errors holding the Cowboys and the Eagles back; both teams could easily be undefeated.

Both Romo and Vick have to play smarter, Vick doesn't stand a chance right now because he won't make it as a pocket passer with that line, he won't last out of the pocket because of the injuries. Dream team bulked up everywhere besides the O-line. And it's clear that Nnamdi is confused when playing zone lol.

Cowboys have had a top 5 team since 07 and they can't get their sh*t together idk what to say about this team anymore. I'm riding with Romo but these mistakes have got to stop. I don't care what anyone says, Scandrick is garbage and Newman lost his recovery speed. Bradie James and Brooking fell off, the 2nd rd pick LB pick is healthy now, so they should slowly work him into the defense. Cut Buhler, we don't have the depth at WR and CB to have an extra spot for him.

Cowboys have the pieces for a championship team, and the Eagles are an Oline away. Eagles have a bigger window though
By the 2nd round pick LB you mean Sean Lee? We've done a lot more then "work him into the defense" - Kid won defensive player of the week already this year and has been an absolute beast in the middle.

We have a lot of championship caliber pieces, yeah.. but we're also mad young on the OL & our secondary is fu*king abysmal.

go check out how often OLines are together as a cohesive unit before teams win the SB. that right there is proof that we arent ready yet. our line will progress into a top unit but not until 2-3 years.
 10-10-2011, 12:42 AM         #563
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #564
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 1153 1153
 The Blueprint said:
i don't even want to look back at who the last team who started the season at 1-4 made the playoffs.

making the playoffs wasn't our objective this year, it was winning the superbwol...theres no chance in fu*kin hell we win a sb this year....fu*k it, get a good draft pick, and we got cards second rounder which will be high and draft some fu*king lbers and come back strong as sh*t next year
question is... are we gonna draft a LB?

I would be optimistic as hell for a future draft pick but seeing how we used our last #1 pick on a OLineman who wasn't ready to start for our patchwork line, it's hard to imagine we'd actually go hard in addressing our needs on D
 10-10-2011, 04:51 PM         #565
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
"Nine teams in league history have started 1-4 and made the playoffs, but none looked as hopeless as the 2002 Jets."

Article from Dec. 2009, but I don't think any team has done it since then so...

6 years ago '08        #566
space
space
 mtbatol said:
question is... are we gonna draft a LB?

I would be optimistic as hell for a future draft pick but seeing how we used our last #1 pick on a OLineman who wasn't ready to start for our patchwork line, it's hard to imagine we'd actually go hard in addressing our needs on D
I know man, and thats the main reason i want Reid out...the last impactful player we've drafted on D was trent cole (which was an accident anyways in the fifth round) which was like 5 goddamn years ago...
 6 years ago '04        #567
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 Bezerk said:
OMG, they have Barnett?!

*Extreme sarcasm*
Barnett had a hell of a day against them 1 & 4 Eagles

6 years ago '08        #568
space
space
 wh¡teboy said:
barnett had a hell of a day against them 1 & 4 eagles

n*gga, everybody had a big day against us. Wake make scrubs look like allstars dont get too excited.
 6 years ago '04        #569
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 The Blueprint said:
n*gga, everybody had a big day against us. Wake make scrubs look like allstars dont get too excited.
so bills are still scrubs???? sure the 49ers are lookin like scrubs too.... the EAGLES are good team but BILLS were better yesterday. man, thats football. its what team makes the best game changing plays. we let up 450+ but we are ball hawking kid. number one turnover ratio in league +11. brady threw 4 ints against us. your team is good. you philly fans need to support you team like bills fans do you just got beat by a better team. period
 10-10-2011, 06:55 PM         #570
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
OMG, they have Barnett?!

*Extreme sarcasm*
Damn, I must have implied you didn't know that. Or maybe I was just dropping a few names just to do it.

6 years ago '08        #571
space
space
 wh¡teboy said:
so bills are still scrubs???? sure the 49ers are lookin like scrubs too.... the EAGLES are good team but BILLS were better yesterday. man, thats football. its what team makes the best game changing plays. we let up 450+ but we are ball hawking kid. number one turnover ratio in league +11. brady threw 4 ints against us. your team is good. you philly fans need to support you team like bills fans do you just got beat by a better team. period
bills are having a nice start to the season...do i think it will last the whole year? nah, i don't. call me a hater if you want.

and yes u were the better team, no objection from me here but our team is not good, we have great players but as a team we fu*kin suck and i hope this spiral continues so andy reids a.ss can be fired, I'm tired of this sh*t, same goddamn thing for 10 years straight...
 6 years ago '04        #572
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 1153 1153
 The Blueprint said:
I know man, and thats the main reason i want Reid out...the last impactful player we've drafted on D was trent cole (which was an accident anyways in the fifth round) which was like 5 goddamn years ago...
eh... my main grudges for wanting Reid out have overboiled from him not being a good coach in playoff atmosphere yet dealing with it cuz at least we gotten there to just - appointing Juan fukin Castello

My past issues with him not adjusting to playoff situations to Juan is enough for me. The drafting of players is enough to have me throw sh*t in a tearful fit of rage
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy