Philadelphia Eagles vs. Buffalo Bills : NFL Week 5

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Bills Vs Eagles
Eagles 13 26.53%
Bills 36 73.47%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #521
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
if im the Eagles i will release Vince Young first thing monday!
 6 years ago '08        #522
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,850 | Props total: 22541 22541
glad i didnt watch the game
 6 years ago '06        #523
jj01 
space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
 chctynig2804 said:
bahaha this is amazing...we have a bye week and everyone in the division loses

we got new england next tho

but if we can get as healthy as possible i would like our chances.
 6 years ago '05        #524
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #525
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,213 | Props total: 5025 5025
Eagles should be 5-0

Get Reid the fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '05        #526
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Can't blame the coaching this week. The players just didn't do their jobs. Turnovers...poor blocking..poor run defense. This was the Eagle's game to save their season and they played the most undisciplined game they have ever played. Those two holding calls that cancelled that Vick TD that would have made it 31-28..the off sides by Parker....what else can you say as an Eagle fan? They are done. Maybe they beat the Redskins next week...but does that even matter. The Eagles have talent but they are just not a good team.
 6 years ago '06        #527
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 45 45
Valiant effort but the turnovers and the bills pouncing on us early k!lled us.

Props to the bills and their fans yall played a helluva game
 6 years ago '04        #528
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 3246 3246
 jj01 said:
we got new england next tho

but if we can get as healthy as possible i would like our chances.
i think we can beat them...their defense is terrible...of course NY wont exploit that tho, their offense is a.sscheeks...

but with a team near 100% i believe we can beat them...we are forcing turnovers this year and our defense has been pretty good since the season has started...we jus gotta keep an eye on Gronkowski and Hernandez if he's playin
 6 years ago '06        #529
jj01 
space
space
$44,936 | Props total: 4619 4619
 chctynig2804 said:
i think we can beat them...their defense is terrible...of course NY wont exploit that tho, their offense is a.sscheeks...

but with a team near 100% i believe we can beat them...we are forcing turnovers this year and our defense has been pretty good since the season has started...we jus gotta keep an eye on Gronkowski and Hernandez if he's playin

i think we can beat them it just depends on how healthy our secondary is and if miles comes back. our offense vs their defense, a.ssuming they can give romo time should be gravy.
 6 years ago '04        #530
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
i think we can beat them it just depends on how healthy our secondary is and if miles comes back. our offense vs their defense, a.ssuming they can give romo time should be gravy.
yea, the way i see it tho...their offense and defense were way better in 07 when they beat us...i mean aside from Welker, Hernandez and Gronkowski they dont have any other threats in the receiving game and i believe Sean Lee can cover either of those TEs and Scandrick is comin back to play Welker...although i would feel better if T. New did it for some reason...

if Miles is back(which he said he should be ready) and Dez is 100% and with the emergence of Laurent Robinson as a potential threat..our offense should run up and down the field on them all day a.ssuming Romo doesnt fu*k it up again...shame we would be 4-0 right now had it not been for Romo's questionable play down the stretch...but our biggest problem is that we cant run the ball for shyt which makes it so that Romo has to throw in obvious running situations so that we can keep the ball movin...we might need to go back to being the heaviest line in football to run the ball effectively...we were k!llin it when Big Flo and Colombo were leadin that line
 6 years ago '05        #531
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663 OP
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
 6 years ago '04        #532
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im saying it now... they're playoff bound... Gmen flopped today, dallas been fu*king up too... deadskins wont last

philly is going to the playoffs @ 10-6 or 9-7
this might well be a year that 9-7 wins the division, i cant even disagree there...IMO we look the best in the division(only cuz we beat the Skins) and we still blow games every chance we get...Giants lost to a team they easily should have beaten and would have lost last week if it werent for a bullsh*t call that would have ended the game for them...Eagles defense has looked awful so far and the Skins have an offense that disappears in games...the NFC East looks bad right now...

EDIT: but if the Eagles lose next week to the Skins its over...they arent startin 1-5 and makin the playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #533
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
I think I'm done watching the eagles. All they do is get my blood pressure high. The defense is atrocious. Ugh!!!! I'm done watching them.
 6 years ago '04        #534
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
Poor eagles fans. Bills doing big things.
 10-09-2011, 04:03 PM         #535
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
Eagles should be 5-0

So should the Bills... but we are a lot closer...
 6 years ago '10        #536
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Stupid Fresh said:
Eagles should be 5-0

hes only 1 of many problems, and to be honest if we go 7-3 finish 8-8 he isnt going anywhere, they will throw everything out there, the team needed time to gel, we turned it around, we didnt have a full camp, and so on.

Maroon_Tiger said:
im saying it now... they're playoff bound... Gmen flopped today, dallas been fu*king up too... deadskins wont last

your dreaming, teams who make all these big mental mistakes dont go anywhere, this team just bothers me, from maclins fumble last week, to avan this week, it k!lls me, and all the worse desean is still running with the ball out in one hand.

i know he didnt fumble, but why cant this team play smart, instead of acting like they have swag, they would rather try and look cool and lose, then win and look bad.

just watch wes welker play, hauls balls in, then gets it tucked away, if not covering it with 2 hands, how it should be done.
 6 years ago '10        #537
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 Bezerk said:
So should the Bills... but we are a lot closer...
 10-09-2011, 04:12 PM         #538
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

6 years ago '10        #539
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yeah the eagles just arent playing like an inspired team... i think chemistry is playing a big factor...

the fact that the eagles have f!ght in them is making me believe that they can turn this around... but they got 2 games to play a/g dallas and 1 a/g the pats...

the eagles cant afford to be upset any more this season... and they cant afford to really turn the ball over or get down in games any more this season

this is really going to make vick better... b/c now hes gotta prove himself and focus on making smart plays instead of trying to be a highlight reel

if you watched todays game, the eagles could've beaten these guys by 10-14 but the 3-4 pics really k!lled them and avant's fumble in their own territory (while trying to tie it up) really k!lled their chances..
i just dont think they can do it, and i honestly dont know whats best for the team right now.

and vick with picks, some of them arnt always his fault, like tipped balls, reminds me alot of romo 2 years ago i think where most of his picks went right thru WR hands, honeslty i dont know how you coach a team better at thigns like that, i will say the D did do a better job today at times, i just think this season is a wash, and we have to decide if we want andy back next year or not.

i know alot of people blame andy, and i honestly think his time has come, but some of this stuff he just cant control, i dont care who you bring in, i just dont see this team turning it around with no leaders, and no big hitters, no game changers
 6 years ago '11        #540
sinceday1 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Just got back here's some pics
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago