Curren$y Is Overrated

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
 Lupe Hunter said:
don't tell me what to do
tell em y u mad son
 6 years ago '04        #122
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
Good.

"You don't get the life"

If I have it right then the life is getting to the top from the bottom smoothly, moving up in life. Most of his fans give off an impression that all they do is smoke weed and I'll even throw a bone and say y'all fucck bi*ches. How is that the life? When someone says all Curren$y raps about is weed and that being high is the Jet Life you n*ggas get defensive but yet you imitate such lifestyle. I want to see someone who aspires to be something in life who also is a "JETS member."

I'm not hating on Curren$y or his fans, I just want you guys to recognize how contradictory you are and how your defenses hardly make sense.
i never smoke weed a day in my life and everybody knows im a fan
you can use that sentence with almost any rapper that has a fan base

but the way i interpret jet life might be different than everybody else

6 years ago '10        #123
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 beeboywhoo said:
ppl who say spitta needs to change it up are the ppl who dont listen to spitta, or get his music.. its all about staying in ur lane u lames.
Jets avy, Jets title, makes post proving my point.

Thank you folks, you've all been great.
 6 years ago '10        #124
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
He made a good point tho...Spitta fans have turned into the preppy version of Wayne stans. Whenever somebody says anything near the words of Spitta is iite, his content is This is what ensues (Obviously I'm not saying you and the others here on boxden say this, but this is what I've heard from people & seen on the net):

Y'all ain't bout that jet life, y'all not hearing what he saying, It's cuz you don't smoke weed or when all else fails......

It's Jet Life

I like his music but cmon how many years you gonna rap about the same sh*t my dude? Progress, don't be the 90's Raekwon talking about drugs, guns, popping mo'fu*kers in 2011. The truth hurts & maybe y'all will start demanding for him to switch up even tho I doubt it.
Hit the nail on the head

beeboywhoo said:
ppl who say spitta needs to change it up are the ppl who dont listen to spitta, or get his music.. its all about staying in ur lane u lames.
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Jets avy, Jets title, makes post proving my point.

Thank you folks, you've all been great.
 6 years ago '11        #125
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 13 13
but hipsters and sk8boarders feelin it
 6 years ago '09        #126
59fifty 
space
space
$22,723 | Props total: 10168 10168
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
i just searched this n*gga up in wikipedia and omfg this n*ggas has like 202845498 mixtapes and 7 albums holy sh*t
I know right...started getting into spitta when I heard pt2...I thought he was fairly new but my mans was like nah he been doing his thing since like 2000...curren$y is my n*gga, i gotta go back n peep his other sh*t tho...still haven't heard the 1st PT
 04-09-2012, 01:59 AM         #127
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
He made a good point tho...Spitta fans have turned into the preppy version of Wayne stans. Whenever somebody says anything near the words of Spitta is iite, his content is This is what ensues (Obviously I'm not saying you and the others here on boxden say this, but this is what I've heard from people & seen on the net):

Y'all ain't bout that jet life, y'all not hearing what he saying, It's cuz you don't smoke weed or when all else fails......

It's Jet Life

I like his music but cmon how many years you gonna rap about the same sh*t my dude? Progress, don't be the 90's Raekwon talking about drugs, guns, popping mo'fu*kers in 2011. The truth hurts & maybe y'all will start demanding for him to switch up even tho I doubt it.
What are you really saying though? You know whats hilarious is damn near every rapper that tried to "Switch it up" got called a sell out, an idiot, and you all demanded they rapped the way they used to. I mean everytime Nas releases a song hes immediately hit with the "He need to rap like he did in 1992" line....Hell Im guilty of wishing Jay Z rapped like he did back in 96, and the majority of Jay critics are to. What rapper really "Changed it up" and was successful at it? LL Cool J fell off cause people felt like he was just "Changing it up" to stay relevant. No diss but Jeezys still getting plaques off talking bout the same sh*t he was talking about when he was Lil J....

Please enlighten me, show me some rappers that "Changed it up" and got better.
 6 years ago '06        #128
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 242 242
Don't all rappers rap about the same sh*t on every tape?
 04-09-2012, 02:01 AM         #129
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
It don't have to be struggle songs, but the clipse have at least switched it up. And that's my whole point.

Switch it up.

If Em kept making the same songs from MMLP, for 20+ years you really think that wouldn't be a problem spitta? You can do your joints about weed & what have you but at least show some versatility. That's all I'm saying
The Clipse still talk about Coke, when did they change it up? In order for Malice to "Change it up" he had to change his name, start writing books, start making reality tv esque internet videos, and stop rapping.

Pusha T still talks about Coke, and ima Pusha T fan, but k!ll that.

And Eminems still making songs about the same sh*t. Only now he wants us to feel sorry for him being a drug abusing, r*pe scheming, bad beat using idiot.
 04-09-2012, 02:03 AM         #130
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ohiostate7 said:
Don't all rappers rap about the same sh*t on every tape?
Apparently they rap about guns and drugs on their first sh*t, and on their next sh*t their rapping about mary poppins and who's in whoville.

Im still trying to find a rapper that "Switched it up"
 6 years ago '04        #131
space
space
i never smoked weed
 04-09-2012, 02:08 AM         #132
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i never smoked weed
I feel bad for you
 6 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 drumgangP said:
I feel bad for you
oh well
 6 years ago '04        #134
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
Most rappers rap about the same things, but my only problem with Curren$y is a lot of his verses sound like incoherent rambling imo, just a lot of bs or sh*t talking over a smooth beat, nothing really hits my brain and makes me be like "damn that was a dope line/verse", but I'm not complaining, I just feel like listening to him sometimes and sometimes I don't , he is overrated by a few though imo.
 04-09-2012, 02:14 AM         #135
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
oh well
Was my original reply to your post
 6 years ago '11        #136
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 The following 5 BX residents gave props to Lupe Hunter said:
4o 0z (10-09-2011) , EscoNore (10-10-2011) , Loso Luciano24 (10-10-2011) , Unknown Dude (10-10-2011) , Yellob0y (10-10-2011)
6 months later and I still say the same...n*gga music is overrated AND boring
 04-09-2012, 02:18 AM         #137
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know whats crazy is I thought I was still in the Video Thread with him and Wale, just realized this is a thread from last year

how'd that happen
 6 years ago '08        #138
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 683 683
lol thank you for making this thread...:applause:
 6 years ago '04        #139
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
 drumgangP said:
You know whats crazy is I thought I was still in the Video Thread with him and Wale, just realized this is a thread from last year

how'd that happen
I was wondering why u brought this back up.
 04-09-2012, 02:21 AM         #140
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
I was wondering why u brought this back up.
lol yoooo I just got super mindfu*ked real quick and im high. Like im trying to figure out why this thread ended up being the one I put the post in

I was literally reading the Wale/Spitta thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy