Curren$y Is Overrated

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 Smokeen Freeman said:
I can relate.
Me too my n*gga, he talks about smoking GREAT tree and fu*kin with bi*ches on a down to earth level on some cool low key type sh*t...its poetic actually but whats awesome is that i can actually here some bars and be like DAMN i just did that...
 6 years ago '05        #102
theylikeme05 
space
space
Haters try to stop my shine like Venician blinds but Son do what the sun do...rise
 10-10-2011, 12:25 AM         #103
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
Haters try to stop my shine like Venician blinds but Son do what the sun do...rise
he really is inspiring

Last edited by pabloescobarjr; 10-10-2011 at 12:27 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #104
theylikeme05 
space
space
 pabloescobarjr said:
he really is inspiring
yessir..he is
 6 years ago '05        #105
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
 NoHope said:
I'm a spitta fan, but is material been lacking.. most of you guys prob claiming JETS for about a year now. I just want him to switch up beats and flow asap cuz sh*t is just not showing any versatility. He can rap about same crap, just make it witty, less boring production geared just towards rolling a blunt.
he been switch up his flow.

listen to Burnies and PT1.

if you can't tell the difference, i dont know what to tell you
 6 years ago '10        #106
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,903 | Props total: 21188 21188
 Smokeen Freeman said:
for a dude who dont like SPITTA u stay in the threads.
He made a good point tho...Spitta fans have turned into the preppy version of Wayne stans. Whenever somebody says anything near the words of Spitta is iite, his content is This is what ensues (Obviously I'm not saying you and the others here on boxden say this, but this is what I've heard from people & seen on the net):

Y'all ain't bout that jet life, y'all not hearing what he saying, It's cuz you don't smoke weed or when all else fails......

It's Jet Life

I like his music but cmon how many years you gonna rap about the same sh*t my dude? Progress, don't be the 90's Raekwon talking about drugs, guns, popping mo'fu*kers in 2011. The truth hurts & maybe y'all will start demanding for him to switch up even tho I doubt it.
 6 years ago '11        #107
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
"progress" why change what works?

pusha t and malice got the coke rap down pat and the dope a.ss coke lines/reference are entertaining why switch it up?..so if spitta made more struggle songs or some sh*t he'd be progressing?

not everyone needs to be emo or introspective in their raps.
 6 years ago '11        #108
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 2764 2764
stop trollin
 10-10-2011, 02:49 AM         #109
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't catch feelings

lame..
 10-10-2011, 03:02 AM         #110
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Curren$y >>>
/thread
 6 years ago '10        #111
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
"progress" why change what works?

pusha t and malice got the coke rap down pat and the dope a.ss coke lines/reference are entertaining why switch it up?..so if spitta made more struggle songs or some sh*t he'd be progressing?

not everyone needs to be emo or introspective in their raps.
It don't have to be struggle songs, but the clipse have at least switched it up. And that's my whole point.

Switch it up.

If Em kept making the same songs from MMLP, for 20+ years you really think that wouldn't be a problem spitta? You can do your joints about weed & what have you but at least show some versatility. That's all I'm saying
 6 years ago '11        #112
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
she don't want a man sounds like highed up and highed up sounds like michael knight and michael knight sounds like money machine?

i'm not hearin it fam.
 6 years ago '05        #113
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Curren$y is dope. I don't think he should switch up his subject matter, but he should throw in a few songs here and there that have references to other topics other than just weed, IMHO.

We've got a large enough weed music catalog from Spitta to last us a lfietime. Throwing in a few curveballs here and there would be good for him.
 6 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
she don't want a man sounds like highed up and highed up sounds like michael knight and michael knight sounds like money machine?

i'm not hearin it fam.

iite fair enough, I tried
 6 years ago '04        #115
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
I think the reason a n*gga would call spitta overrated is because this n*gga gets certain buzz but never gon see him blow up money wise and on mainstream. Its a bit different than when a n*gga say hov is overrated because on the flipside of spitta's situation this n*gga is rich as fuqq but doesnt seem to be as good as he once used to be.

Spitta doing that whole weed rap can only get him so far because that sh*t aint goin mainstream no time soon. Plus i think most of his better songs bump hard because of the strong production. Yea he can spit but that lames catch feelin we catch flights jetlife sh*t can get old pretty quickly.

He will serve a certain section of the listeners but in all honesty i highly doubt he will do major numbers and become a internationally recognized name. And this coming from a hard jets fan. It is what it is tho and i can see why certain n*ggaz be scratchin they heads wondering whats so good about him hes nowhere outside internet forums and youtube.
 6 years ago '04        #116
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
Spitta got a 8 page thread thread rockin

why are ppl saying he only r*pes about weed, obviously they don't listen to Spitta.
 6 years ago '11        #117
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,893 | Props total: 4504 4504
everything he rap about aint weed

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #118
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
ppl who say spitta needs to change it up are the ppl who dont listen to spitta, or get his music.. its all about staying in ur lane u lames.
 6 years ago '08        #119
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
well stop hatin n jus don't listen if u feel like dat
 6 years ago '10        #120
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 1502 1502
 ballergenetics said:
spitta is one of my fav rappers, but alot of his fans are fu*kin' terrible...
that's why I keep spitta out of my avy, cause I don't want to be a.ssociated with the "you don't get the life" fu*kery etc..
Good.

"You don't get the life"

If I have it right then the life is getting to the top from the bottom smoothly, moving up in life. Most of his fans give off an impression that all they do is smoke weed and I'll even throw a bone and say y'all fucck bi*ches. How is that the life? When someone says all Curren$y raps about is weed and that being high is the Jet Life you n*ggas get defensive but yet you imitate such lifestyle. I want to see someone who aspires to be something in life who also is a "JETS member."

I'm not hating on Curren$y or his fans, I just want you guys to recognize how contradictory you are and how your defenses hardly make sense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy