Curren$y Is Overrated

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
No, he is not overrated. Good day gents.
 6 years ago '04        #62
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
he makes solid music and he's consistent.. what more can you ask for from a artist who's not trying to go mainstream

Just Enjoy This sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #63
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
@ Curren$y new fans bandwagon a.ss n*ggas, I've been a fan of Curren$y since 2007.
 6 years ago '10        #64
space
space
Even on Boxden I don't think he's overrated. I haven't seen any of his fans put him in a top 5-10 list. His fans just enjoy his sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #65
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
i agree whole heartedly lol. was heavy on em when how high dropped, when he came out wit dame he improved then he just fell off imo. Dont listen to PT2, only copped covert coup cause of ALC, didnt here weekend at berneys and just verde terrace solely cause of Dom on Hennesy beach
 6 years ago '10        #66
space
space
Word.. Spitta is unrateable..LOL. I can't even put son on a list or in a category.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
Well Currensy like it or not, falls into a category that caters to his fan. But because he's lyrical he can get away with his content. The negative to this is that he has a ton underwhelming & "boring" beats. It doesn't help that his topics does get a little stall.

As someone who loves Pilot Talk 1 to death and DL'ed all his mixtapes until Covert Coup I disagree with him being overrated. If anything he's underrated still, but as of recent I have faded away from being a huge fan of dude. I still like his stuff but he needs to change it up
 10-09-2011, 03:46 PM         #68
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
Even on Boxden I don't think he's overrated. I haven't seen any of his fans put him in a top 5-10 list. His fans just enjoy his sh*t.
on boxden he's overrated son, lets not act like he doesn't get hyped up on this sh*t, you always see currensy threads....and im not talking about when he's releasing music either.

people are also taking others saying "currensy is overrated on bx" as a bad thing, sh*t it's not a bad thing.....it's just calling it what it is, saying some one is overrated doesn't mean he's a bad rapper, or that he can't make music, saying someone is overrated is saying he's just hyped too fu*king much and he shouldn't be because no matter how nice you think he is, he's not that nice to be receiving all of this praise.

Last edited by Motivated; 10-09-2011 at 03:49 PM..
 10-09-2011, 03:51 PM         #69
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Well Currensy like it or not, falls into a category that caters to his fan. But because he's lyrical he can get away with his content. The negative to this is that he has a ton underwhelming & "boring" beats. It doesn't help that his topics does get a little stall.

As someone who loves Pilot Talk 1 to death and DL'ed all his mixtapes until Covert Coup I disagree with him being overrated. If anything he's underrated still, but as of recent I have faded away from being a huge fan of dude. I still like his stuff but he needs to change it up
currensy's not that lyrical
 6 years ago '10        #70
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
im loving all the attention spitta been getting on the boards, this the same thing that happened to wiz and mac miller.. threads upon threads hatin on em giving more attention.. just means hes about to blow , cant wait (pause)
 6 years ago '10        #71
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Tommy_Bunz said:
currensy's not that lyrical
His flow makes it so you don't catch his lines simpleton why you think they call him spitta?

Currensy got bars
 10-09-2011, 03:57 PM         #72
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's my favorite rapper. . putting out better music than anybody right now consistently.
 10-09-2011, 04:04 PM         #73
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

we proceed to continue to live this jet life....
 6 years ago '10        #74
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
on boxden he's overrated son, lets not act like he doesn't get hyped up on this sh*t, you always see currensy threads....and im not talking about when he's releasing music either.

people are also taking others saying "currensy is overrated on bx" as a bad thing, sh*t it's not a bad thing.....it's just calling it what it is, saying some one is overrated doesn't mean he's a bad rapper, or that he can't make music, saying someone is overrated is saying he's just hyped too fu*king much and he shouldn't be because no matter how nice you think he is, he's not that nice to be receiving all of this praise.
No doubt, all I'm saying is.. I don't see too many people " rate " him that highly. Rating and hyping are two different things. His " stans " make threads about him, but it's not like they're comparing him to other people all of the time. I've yet to see a " Spitta Is Better Than Jay-Z " or a " Spitta = Baby GOAT " (like some of the Joe Budden "stans") thread. A lot of his fans show a lot of love, but they don't go out of their way to compare him to other n*ggas.
 6 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,663 | Props total: 8610 8610
i see n*ggaz still beating a dead horse

JET Life :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '11        #76
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 BastardChild said:
..he cant make a good hook to save his life..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #77
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5354 5354
This thread is a.ssurance.. that Spitta is ON. #Jetlife :applause:
 6 years ago '11        #78
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
lol..curren$y can't make good hooks? the fu*k?
 6 years ago '11        #79
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
^ I like how you completely ignored the first post on this page...
 6 years ago '11        #80
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
highed up, audio dope 2...

he makes a lot of simple but dope sounding hooks...i don't knw what you're talking about. i have never heard any complaints about spittas hooks even by haters...it's one of the reasons i love his music.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago