All Star Classic - LeBron vs Wade

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,657 | Props total: 15278 15278
 ST21 said:
not playing against nba level competition when you have the chance to = doing nothing.

rose acting scared. every elite player has at least played in 1 pickup game this offseason except for rose. he's isolating himself and i'm not sure why

the only reason i can think of is because he doesn't have a great passion for the game. he would be participating in these type of events if he really did.

i know you would want to see rose participating in all the offseason ball that has been going on. don't front.
THis is a ridiculous post for the simple fact that the summer just past.. So tell me besides this lockout tell me when Kobe, KG,Kidd, or any of the past greats consistently played pick up games throughout the SUMMER.. It's the fu*kin summer, he's suppose to be strictly doing what he did last year to improve his game..

Last time I checked he played no pick up games and fu*ked around and won ROY.. Next summer played no pick up games and made it to the all-star team as a starter.. Played no pick up games last summer and won MVP.. So tell me what exactly is wrong with D.ROses methods of training? Now if we are in december and Jan with no league and he's not overseas then I'd be worried.. He's already said he's got one offer from an undisclosed team, and many other inquiries but says he hasn't made a choice yet on wether or not he will actually go overseas..

With that said, questioning D.Roses "work ethic" and what he's doing now, is one of the most stupidest things I've heard.. WE already know D.Rose is a gym rat, and 9 times out of 10 he's likely in the gym right now.

Now that your done, go ahead and post a didn't read GIF because I know there's no response for this sh*t..
 7 years ago '10        #242
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
melo hurt

knicks fans shook
 7 years ago '08        #243
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
Hey Hold that make sure you watch the real point GOD playing.
 7 years ago '08        #244
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
lmao at my n*gga melo crampin


game winners take alot out the body
 7 years ago '05        #245
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,657 | Props total: 15278 15278
 YoungRay20 said:
Hey Hold that make sure you watch the real point GOD playing.
I don't watch false prophets.. there's only one POINT GOD, and he resides in Chicago.,
 7 years ago '08        #246
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
 ondatpurple said:
melo hurt

knicks fans shook
Looks like a cramp or ankle.
 7 years ago '07        #247
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
 Imagin3 said:
this n*gga smh
i cant wait till this year starts n*gga
ill avybet every knicks heat game with you n*gga
:nasmad:
i'm just fu*king with u, it's in knicks/heat fan's DNA to hate each other
 7 years ago '04        #248
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,393 | Props total: 31 31
sh*t just got realer.....
 7 years ago '07        #249
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,752 | Props total: 53186 53186
 Hold That said:
THis is a ridiculous post for the simple fact that the summer just past.. So tell me besides this lockout tell me when Kobe, KG,Kidd, or any of the past greats consistently played pick up games throughout the SUMMER.. It's the fu*kin summer, he's suppose to be strictly doing what he did last year to improve his game..

Last time I checked he played no pick up games and fu*ked around and won ROY.. Next summer played no pick up games and made it to the all-star team as a starter.. Played no pick up games last summer and won MVP.. So tell me what exactly is wrong with D.ROses methods of training? Now if we are in december and Jan with no league and he's not overseas then I'd be worried.. He's already said he's got one offer from an undisclosed team, and many other inquiries but says he hasn't made a choice yet on wether or not he will actually go overseas..

With that said, questioning D.Roses "work ethic" and what he's doing now, is one of the most stupidest things I've heard.. WE already know D.Rose is a gym rat, and 9 times out of 10 he's likely in the gym right now.
dude why are you acting like this year is just like any other year. i wouldn't be questioning it if not for the lockout. i thought that went without explanation. obviously nobody plays pickup games in a regular offseason. but these are unique circumstances and all the other elite players have balled at 1 venue or another this offseason. rose has hidden in the shadows. maybe hes not cool with the other players but i doubt that. i just think he doesn't have that drive and he's feeling himself a little too much because of last season
 7 years ago '06        #250
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
Dat Rondo Jump shot

But DRose work ethic is up there with Kobes

he been a gym rat his whole life
but i do believe he should try to at least play a couple summer games.

FIBA Next year tho
 7 years ago '08        #251
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
Damn refs let them play.
 7 years ago '07        #252
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
 Mullany S said:
josh dogg still riding wade d!ck real hard. battle of the stans

[video - click to view]


really though
 7 years ago '10        #253
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
wade havin a block party out there
 7 years ago '08        #254
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
Damn Wade hosting a block party.
 7 years ago '05        #255
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,657 | Props total: 15278 15278
 ST21 said:
dude why are you acting like this year is just like any other year. i wouldn't be questioning it if not for the lockout. i thought that went without explanation. obviously nobody plays pickup games in a regular offseason. but these are unique circumstances and all the other elite players have balled at 1 venue or another this offseason. rose has hidden in the shadows. maybe hes not cool with the other players but i doubt that. i just think he doesn't have that drive and he's feeling himself a little too much because of last season
D.Rose said in a article he would train over the summer as if there was still going to be a season.. He's doing such, with that said, playing pick up games over the summer means nothing, as i said before, if he's not in a Pro league by december i'd be concerned..
 7 years ago '08        #256
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,589 | Props total: 27843 27843
its not a game people
 7 years ago '08        #257
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm just fu*king with u, it's in knicks/heat fan's DNA to hate each other

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #258
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
Wtf is going on in this game
n*ggas is in a circus
 10-08-2011, 08:15 PM         #259
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron still not clutch lmao
 7 years ago '08        #260
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
Damn crazy game.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy