Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
i thought they were saying 1.3 was the minimum........i doubt its this low. 1 mil would be the lowest i could see.
 6 years ago '06        #22
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
whos the ppv king now?

americans finally fed up of this fraud
 10-08-2011, 05:03 PM         #23
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:

[pic - click to view]

As if n*gga.

AHahah @ that GIF! Gotta link for that?
 6 years ago '09        #24
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I don't see anyone should be surprised if this didn't do 1 million. Besides the main event, name-wise was the undercard good? I don't follow boxing but it's common sense that your undercard is basically the 'cherry on top' to your PPV buys. For example, Ortiz vs Mayweather was gonna sell regardless, but if the undercard was weak then the people who were on the fence about buying the PPV definitely weren't gonna buy it because the undercard did not make the whole card seem worthy of $65. Paying $65 for ONE f!ght is ridiculous but people do it anyways, but not everyone.

If this had a weak undercard then I could understand why it didn't do what many thought it should. You can't depend on 1 f!ght to give you 1 million buys always, you need good undercard f!ghts that will push the people to really buy this card so they feel like they're getting their moneys worth. $65 is alot of money, that's how much Wrestlemania costs and that's the biggest wrestling show of the year
 10-08-2011, 05:13 PM         #25
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cipherr said:
AHahah @ that GIF! Gotta link for that?
....Right click.....copy image location.... this can't be life....
 6 years ago '08        #26
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Clottey is nowhere near a bigger name than Ortiz.

Add the fact that they had Erik Morales, and Saul Alverez (one of the biggest draw in boxing and the biggest Mexican star today). 850k is flop when you have that much star power in one card.
You out yo fu*king mind trying to act like Ortiz was a bigger name than Clottey. Clottey headlined HBO events against Cotto, Margarito and Judah. All Ortiz had was Berto who is not as popular as the 3 Clottey opponents and Maidana who aint either. Yall Pactards are fu*king delusional. Floyd outsold Pacman once again now get over it.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Sizzler01 said:
i don't want to bring up some of your past ppv predictions
I'd love if you could, because I don't make predictions on PPV numbers nor have I made any PPV prediction at all, so you trying to discredit me with a false accusation wont work here..

Like I said, I work for comcast, speaking directly from what I've seen from a comcast standpoint, Mayweather order rate was 3x as much as that UFC f!ght.
 6 years ago '09        #28
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1833 1833
 Perplexity said:
....Right click.....copy image location.... this can't be life....

Think he means link to the f!ght or the actual video fam.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 PEK said:
You out yo fu*king mind trying to act like Ortiz was a bigger name than Clottey. Clottey headlined HBO events against Cotto, Margarito and Judah. All Ortiz had was Berto who is not as popular as the 3 Clottey opponents and Maidana who aint either. Yall Pactards are fu*king delusional. Floyd outsold Pacman once again now get over it.
he(ortiz) kind of is a larger draw than CLottey, and not because of Ortiz's past bouts..It's because he was the current champion and *the most important part* A mexican american. There for he got a lot of mexican support which demographically probably has the most fans out off all the boxers.
 6 years ago '09        #30
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 Zaosyn said:
I don't see anyone should be surprised if this didn't do 1 million. Besides the main event, name-wise was the undercard good? I don't follow boxing but it's common sense that your undercard is basically the 'cherry on top' to your PPV buys. For example, Ortiz vs Mayweather was gonna sell regardless, but if the undercard was weak then the people who were on the fence about buying the PPV definitely weren't gonna buy it because the undercard did not make the whole card seem worthy of $65. Paying $65 for ONE f!ght is ridiculous but people do it anyways, but not everyone.

If this had a weak undercard then I could understand why it didn't do what many thought it should. You can't depend on 1 f!ght to give you 1 million buys always, you need good undercard f!ghts that will push the people to really buy this card so they feel like they're getting their moneys worth. $65 is alot of money, that's how much Wrestlemania costs and that's the biggest wrestling show of the year
The undercards mustnt ever be that good, the arenas dont get full til just before the main event starts. The arena for UFC events is usually almost or completely full for the prelims(the very 1st prelims)
 6 years ago '04        #31
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 PEK said:
Nobody knew who the fu*k clottey is. Ortiz at least had Mexican fans while clottey had no fan in the us.

Its funny you call me pactard but yet I'm a fan of both Floyd and pacquaio.

You in the other hand is a certified flomo who thinks clottey who has no fans in the us is a bigger draw than Mexican Ortiz. Yes he fought Marg and cotto, and lost both f!ght.
 6 years ago '04        #32
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The undercards mustnt ever be that good, the arenas dont get full til just before the main event starts. The arena for UFC events is usually almost or completely full for the prelims(the very 1st prelims)
Saul alverez is the third biggest draw in boxing, and Erik Morales is a Mexican legends who is known the last guy to clearly beat Manny pacquaio
 6 years ago '06        #33
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 xRapHeadx said:
No one wanted to see old, shot, and fat Terrible.

and Saul isn't a big enough draw outside of the Southwest yet.
He's a bigger draw than Ortiz overall.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 PEK said:
dude pls Pacquaiao Clottey had like a 6 week promotion and no 24/7 while Mayweather Ortiz Richard said was their most heavily promoted ppv they had CNN coverage and a 24/7 c'mon son
 6 years ago '05        #35
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Hold That said:
I'd love if you could, because I don't make predictions on PPV numbers nor have I made any PPV prediction at all, so you trying to discredit me with a false accusation wont work here..

Like I said, I work for comcast, speaking directly from what I've seen from a comcast standpoint, Mayweather order rate was 3x as much as that UFC f!ght.
I wouldn't do that brah, I distinctly remember you saying that Mayweather Mosley would break the ppv record and Clottey Pac would flop terribly
 6 years ago '06        #36
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 Zaosyn said:

yes it was.On paper it was a good card and it lived up to it until the BS ending.
 6 years ago '06        #37
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 PEK said:
Did the reveal the numbers?
 6 years ago '11        #38
Blue Mercury 236 heat pts236
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 920 920
 DJ Maximum said:
im sure mayweather can care less

that n*gga is paid and undefeated
^^True! What is a Steve Kim?
 6 years ago '07        #39
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
It's funny how everyone criticizes Floyd for only caring about money................but ppl love to compare PPV buys, numbers, etc as another way of gauging a f!ghter
 10-08-2011, 08:19 PM         #40
God Mode 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t must be low if they arent releasing it
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago