Lil Wayne Public Service Announcement!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2011, 07:46 PM         #161
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHEN I WENT IN, DID MY TIME, 1ST DAY I ROLLED IN JAIL,2 BIG n*ggaZ CAME TO MY CELL. PULLED ME OUT THA MAfu*kA AN PUT ME IN A PANTRY AN CLOSED THA DOOR. PULLED MY SHIRT UP, HAD A MAGAZINE ALL KINDA sh*t SAYIN U ARE A BLOOD, I DUNNO IF U A BLOOD OR NOT. IN THIS PRISON U ARE CLASSIFIED AS A BLOOD,U ARE CLASSIFIED AS A CHIEF. SO WE WILL BE WATCHIN U VERY CLOSELY. - LIL WAYNE
^^^THA FOLLOWIN IS WAYNE EXPLAININ THA C.O.'S INTIMIDATING HIM WHEN HE WENT IN TO LET HIM KNO DUE TO HIS AFFILIATION THEY WILL BE WATCHIN HIM. THEN WAYNE SAYS HE HAS HIS OWN REASONS FOR BEING AFFILIATED "MOST LIKELY HIS BROTHA CAPITO WHO WAS HELD DOWN BY THA BLOODS WHEN KATRINA HIT NEW ORLEANS, SO HE REPS THEM TO THIS DAY.

SO U CAN HATE ALL U WANT BUT HE BASICALLY EXPLAINED WHY HE DOES THIS sh*t..
 6 years ago '11        #162
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
Im startin to notice that this n*gga act like 50 used to act
 6 years ago '05        #163
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
^^^^^^ wow u mad? :)

#1 could be valid but why bring it up homey?? why is ur hero wayne talkin like n*ggas in the pin labled him that? dont gotta be said directly the way he says it suggest real g's labled him thathow come he didnt say "the CO's labled me ""chief blood"" "......??????? c'mon now lol

#3. oh yes, attempting to be humble, bragging about being the 1st rapper with the 2 million dollar bugetti lolllllll who gives a fukk? why bring it up?.....?????????????? what confused me about this sh*t is that he says "i dont put it in videos to show it off" but they rent bugetti's for music videos lol, theres a cherry red one in the fire/flame video, the attempt at being humble failed horribly

everything else u say is invalid, a d!ckrider will argue down anything thats said ie: stop ridin the mans d!ck

10 pages of people screaming contradictions, thats because the video is a fukkin 26 minute contradiction

unless u wayne typin tough on boxden, stop ridin d!cks....k? ;) u mad?

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 10-09-2011 at 09:58 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #164
space
space
and if u believe the n*gga can play the guitar show me a performance when he actually plucks a fukkin string, c'mon now he wants to portray sh*t to the masses like he really sits for hours on end to learn how to play the guitar (and skateboard) like real guitarists do, thats like me puttin on a railroad cap and shootin a video of me driving a train that a real engineer started and accelerated for me, its a slap in the face and its lame, B.O.B can play guitar, weve all seen him do it, ive even seen wyclef can carry a note

never seen wayne tho, all i see is this n*gga with a guitar around his neck and its funny to me that this n*gga is all up in the camera with a dead serious face in this vid like he really plays the guitar

once again this video was made in hopes that wayne would get a cookie and a gold star next to his name, what other reason is there for this?
 6 years ago '05        #165
space
space
^^^oh yes, a real guitarist there lol a few off key notes and he slash frm GnR now lol ;)

far from an L homeboy lol, 1 guy gets mad and declares somebody took an L lmfao seriously?

one question, why did he feel it was necessary to bring up the fact he was the 1st rapper with a bugetti?, than runs downstairs like a lil boy on christmas day to show us? why?? n*ggas "depreciate" the value?? ill tell what depreciates sh*t, them "custom" gucci and louis vuitton outfits these tacky n*ggas used to wear, cant buy gucci and louis fabric last i heard i can point out contradictions for years in this vid u want more?

no being humble with that

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 10-09-2011 at 10:14 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #166
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
what made him blood

Last edited by Big Bear; 10-10-2011 at 01:06 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #167
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
what bout Birdman showing off his Bugatti

what made him do auto tune

Last edited by Big Bear; 10-10-2011 at 01:01 AM..
 10-10-2011, 01:10 AM         #168
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thinkfly69 said:
1. The PRISON labeled him a chief blood, nowhere did he say the inmates did. They saw his tattoos, heard what he says in his music and labeled him as such. He even said it himself he not tryna say he's got THAT kinda pull and is a real gangbanger but that's what they labeled him as. And when he got the tattoos he realized that type of generalization would come with it.

2. How do you know what the man does? Why would he randomly have guiatars hanging around his private home if he didn't have an interest in it?

3. He was attempting to be humble you dumb a.ss n*gga by pointing out that his house was in NO way in perfect condition, because he didn't try to make it in perfect condition to impress the cameras. Didn't he say if he wanted to floss he woulda take the n*ggas in the CARLOT?

4. He clearly said the n*gga Cortez told him he was living in that area for years and NEVER saw n*ggas skating there, so he probably relates that to Wayne just picking up skating.

5. You sound stupid n*gga, are you a superstar? Do you know how strenuous it is to be a superstar? Do you know what they have to go through? Michael Jackson is a perfect example.

n*gga you shouldn't even have posted you came off sounding like a blind, ignorant **** a.ss hater.
 thinkfly69 said:
1. He said two big n*ggas came and got him out his cell and threw him in the pantry, lmao how would n*ggaS in jail come in PC and get him out his cell? Wayne in no way made it seem like n*ggas in the jail did it. And he brung it up to say that there's a consequence of getting a blood tattoo because regardless if you are one or not if you go to jail for it THATS what the authorities see you as.

3. n*gga again how was he bragging? All that was background information into him giving the explanation of why he HIMSELF wanted the Bugatti. The fire flame video is BIRDMAN'S video not Wayne's that was BIRDMANS set, not Wayne's. Birdman's persona is to be a big spender and a stunna. You don't think if Wayne really wanted to show off he wouldn't show n*ggas his entire parkin lot of cars that he has?? When he EASILY could have?

n*gga you came off as an ignorant **** and hater and still are, just stop posting and take your L.

theres him playin more than "a fukkin string"

how stupid you feelin AGAIN?
damn son you really need to get off wayne's d!ck you sound like a female
 10-10-2011, 08:15 AM         #169
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: Weezy talkin real sh*t, an I wanna kno wat type a n*gga watch a whole 30 minute video of a n*gga they dont like?

If the video said Pharoa monch or some sh*t I wouldnt even click on the thread but since its Wayne n*ggas feel obliged to hate on it
 10-10-2011, 10:25 AM         #170
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago