Lil Wayne Public Service Announcement!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 O D said:
n*gga said in prison they labeled him a " chief blood "

pardon me, i had to laugh at that. ducktales
 10-08-2011, 05:28 PM         #142
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealvelle said:
let that man be, if he wants to skate. let em skate. But wayne spoke some truth in the vid.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #143
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 sho 2010 said:
So nobody gonna talk about the two buff guys who dragged him out of cell and lifted up his shirt
word. i thought n*ggas was gon jump on that.
 6 years ago '10        #144
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1498 1498
 O D said:
before someone can make a judgement on something they have to take a look at it, so yeah im sure everyone watched it, noone gives blind hate. he contradicted himself in every part of that video. he does everything for his own personal reasons and doesnt do whatever it is he does to stunt? then tell me why this n*gga was in multiple videos with a guitar around his neck without stringing it one time? without knowing how to even play one tune on it...performing with it but not playing it.

its all bullsh*t. everything he does is to TRY to be cool and different for his image. in this video hes basically pointing out how he started yadda yadda and people are copying him. this video is basically a reminder. but at the same time hes trying to downplay it as if hes just "keeping it real"

I didn't look at it this way when I originally watched the video, but this man above speaks some truth.
 6 years ago '08        #145
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
summary?
 6 years ago '11        #146
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 bd2eazy said:
his point was, Know why you do something, be proud of that reason, and dont forget it.

he just sucks at explaining it.

it was influenced by steve jobs because he felt like jobs went too early, and so he (wayne) wanted to put this out before something happend to him.

pause on that tatted everywhere sh*t, that was over the top.

Some of yall clearly misunderstood him but i dont blame you, hes all over the place with his explanation.

im surprised at how well recieved it was on bx. i expected page upon page of hate
I agree with this post
 6 years ago '11        #147
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Thank you Tunechi the God. You've brightened my morning and showered my world with inspiration. Today I will go to a skate shop and pick up the dopest skateboard I see.... because Lil' Wayne does it.

[pic - click to view]

He's so good.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #148
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 neeko21 said:
Yea alot ppl are d!ckriders these days im in Va in and these boys think they in cali with the snapbacks and the tanktops...whole style photocopied...im just waiting for the starter coats to come back
How they d!ckriding when the bull Chris Brown whose from VA been on that swag for at least 4 years now...minus the snapbacks that HE and Tyga just made popular again. If you think about it Chris made VA revelant again in terms of style. Reminds of me when Pharrel became mainstream. I said that to say this...if anything VA kids can dress like that because somebody FROM VA put that style on the map.

Now if I see lil n*ggas from South East or Uptown rocking that sh*t I'd be calling them d!ckriders for copying VA's style.
 6 years ago '10        #149
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8207 8207
 DCballer40 said:
How they d!ckriding when the bull Chris Brown whose from VA been on that swag for at least 4 years now...minus the snapbacks that HE and Tyga just made popular again. If you think about it Chris made VA revelant again in terms of style. Reminds of me when Pharrel became mainstream. I said that to say this...if anything VA kids can dress like that because somebody FROM VA put that style on the map.

Now if I see lil n*ggas from South East or Uptown rocking that sh*t I'd be calling them d!ckriders for copying VA's style.
Maybe because he's d!ckriding Everybody know that n*gga been copying California n*ggas for a while now nothing new

But the internet is more influential than any local fashion styles. As soon as something from one area is shown on the internet (foams, snapbacks, tank tops) kids from all over gravitate towards it.
 6 years ago '06        #150
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,680 | Props total: 8631 8631
he had good points in vid which made me respect him even more.
 10-08-2011, 10:46 PM         #151
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne is the man. His mindset actually gives me inspiration. He has a great mindset for gaining success in life. He has that Jordan/Kobe type mindset in his profession. Everyone should strive to be as hard-working as Wayne is.
 10-09-2011, 12:02 AM         #152
lilja808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
before someone can make a judgement on something they have to take a look at it, so yeah im sure everyone watched it, noone gives blind hate. he contradicted himself in every part of that video. he does everything for his own personal reasons and doesnt do whatever it is he does to stunt? then tell me why this n*gga was in multiple videos with a guitar around his neck without stringing it one time? without knowing how to even play one tune on it...performing with it but not playing it.

its all bullsh*t. everything he does is to TRY to be cool and different for his image. in this video hes basically pointing out how he started yadda yadda and people are copying him. this video is basically a reminder. but at the same time hes trying to downplay it as if hes just "keeping it real"

TRUE

ALSO FYI THOSE 2 BUFF GUYS THA PULLED HIM OUT HIS CELL & PULLED HIS SHIRT OFF WERE C.O.'S(CORRECTIONAL OFFICER) THEY DO THAT TO ALLEGED GANG MEMBERS SO GUY WHO ARE FULLY TATT'ED GET INTERROGATED. SO WHY HE'S TELLING THIS STORY IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. BE ACCUSED OF BEING SOMEONE OR DOING SUMTHING IS PART OF BEIN INTERROGATED

HES A SMART GUY BUT ITS ALL A SHOW IT ALL BOUT THE CASH MONEY AND fu*k THE WORLD

Last edited by lilja808; 10-09-2011 at 12:05 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #153
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11412 11412
im not reading any comments, but i watched and i understand the premise of what he's saying.

but all i got to say is about the syrup, i was drinking syrup for a minute. but that was cus i was put on to it by ugk and three 6 before lil wayne did it. but this dude needs to stop using styrofoam cups, sh*t is some of the worst sh*t for the environment and thats all. if he wants to preach, i want to preach to him stop wasting using styrofoam cups that fu*k up the ozone for your "tea". buy some plastic cups.
 6 years ago '11        #154
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 O D said:

6 years ago '05        #155
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
I remember the days when you used to be able to ride to the country and see country n*ggas rockin Fubu jerseys and Southpole jeans. Now these days with the internet, EVERYBODY look the same. Everybody copyin off the latest rapper.
 6 years ago '11        #156
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 50 50
Lil Wayne for President ....

Young Money card gets you half off Pharmacy Medicine ....

Chief Blood ... He run the game ... They screaming 2Pac Back ...

The Young Black Obama of this sh*t ...

I got a whole new respect for this guy, dude, slime, ... Lil Weezy my n*gga !!!
 6 years ago '11        #157
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 50 50
I am get my grand momma one of those damn cards ... on the real ... !!!
 6 years ago '05        #158
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
Real n*gga sh*t. I kinda respect ol' boy more now.

And to yall homo a.ss n*ggas that took a screenshot of his crotch, really tho? Yall n*ggas is gay for real.
 6 years ago '05        #159
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
how u labled chief blood and u in protective custody?? he talkin like he was in the yard every morning chillin with n*ggas, who labled u cheif blood when u have zero interaction with other inmates? u been rich & famous since like 14 years old, who he k!lled?? what work did he ever put in to b labled "chief blood" chief blood in new york of all places lol

how u talkin about ur passion for playin guitars when he obviously dont kno how to play?

how u talkin about u not doin the video to floss pointing out broken tiles in ur driveway talkin about ur fish are starvin when the camera shows off like $3 million dollars worth of cars?? like the n*gga cant just crush sum bread up and feed his fish lol sh*t is comical

HOW U TAKIN CREDIT FOR n*ggaS BEIN ON SKATEBOARDS WHEN PHARRELL "SKATEBOARD P" STARTED THE TREND???

and to top it off the n*gga got nerve to talk like he drinks syurp because he'll die of some medical condition if he didnt, n*gga please!!!! meanwhile all those within his inner circle beg him to stop, i kno chicks with prescriptions for oxycotins that pop 10 pills a day, i doubt thats what the doctor ordered

dont respect this at all, n*ggas just tryin to point out sh*t he feels he deserves a cookie and a gold star next to his name for

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 10-09-2011 at 05:13 PM..
 10-09-2011, 05:38 PM         #160
lilja808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Accused him of being a cheif blood is just co gang unit interrogation protocol

shiiiiit if you think wayne is a real n*gga, let alone cheif blood. I got a bridge in brooklyn for sale n*gga

people are easily fooled

these n*ggas pay to play
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy