Marijuana Workout Plan

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6315 pageviews
29 comments

refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525
Marijuana Workout Plan

Am I the only one that does this?

I smoke half a blunt before running or lifting, then I smoke the rest of it afterwards to help me calm down. The weed really eases my body and mind. I always felt like this was a great feeling/combination because you get both the weed high and the runner's high.. In addition, the weed helps tremendously with the aches and pains.

Maybe I'm just weird like that but I think the benefits of marijuana have been overlooked too often.

Last edited by refuze; 10-07-2011 at 01:27 PM..

29 comments for "Marijuana Workout Plan"

6 years ago '04        #2
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
i smoke after and yes runners high compliments the blunt wonderfully
 6 years ago '07        #3
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
If your looking to add mass, it also helps you eat lol.

But seriously this does work. I've been doing it forever. My endurance goes up a ton too, I think being high helps balance your breathing while exercising way easier.
 6 years ago '07        #4
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
for me its a hit an miss. Alot of times I get a great workout in and everything feels smooth. I like it more too. But if i just smoked a head indica strain ill be lazy as fu*k lol I hate indicas lol

sativa>>>>>
 10-07-2011, 03:39 PM         #5
sexafication 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I recently started doing some boxing type workouts in the a.m (roadwork, shadow boxing, hitting the bags) and i smoke before and it gets me through the workout with ease especially with good music but i don't smoke before i hit the weights later on in the day i have before and i don't like the feeling of lifting high but i do smoke after tho
 6 years ago '09        #6
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
I cant go to the gym high... But after my n*gga its the greatest feeling ever.
 6 years ago '04        #7
Ghostface08 19 heat pts19
space
space
$626 | Props total: 1 1
Gettin blown before a workout is a waste of weed IMO

That post workout session tho>>
 6 years ago '11        #8
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
love that post workout sesh.. but I sometimes blaze and run rock at the gym and that sh*t is crazy, weed high transition to the sports high and you on that kobe sh*t like .. :cool-smiley-009:
 10-09-2011, 12:25 AM         #9
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my workouts are fueled by thc only, no protein powder, no bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #10
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 mdoggslim said:
my workouts are fueled by thc only, no protein powder, no bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #11
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 smoothmotionz said:
smoking weed then doing a strenous activity like working can be very dangerous idiots. Weed speeds up your heart rate substantially but not to an unsafe degree. When you combine that with working with which cause your heart to speed up even more there could be dangerous consequences...
and what are your thoughts on working out after consuming caffeine. are you suggesting weed increases your heart rate more so than caffeine?
 6 years ago '06        #12
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
I workout 2 body parts per day, 4 days out of the week. Go home later on and smoke a bleezy about 7 days out the week. Works fine for me.
 6 years ago '04        #13
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I do the same thing. I'll be in the zone whether it is running or lifting weights, I just feel a lot more concentrated when I'm working out high.

Especially when it comes to cardio, I can run for hours without getting bored and I will just keep pushing on.

I trained for and ran the whole SF marathon while being high 24/7. That's all I did was smoke weed and run. I parked a couple miles away, after the marathon I was too tired to walk to my car so I took a cab Rolled a blunt in my car while still sitting in the parking garage and smoked what had to be the most epic blunt while I drove back home, got out of the car and my legs almost collapsed from being so sore.

Anyways, Marijuana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 10-10-2011, 06:43 PM         #14
dOwnByLaw310 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Think how much more beasty you could be if you didn't blow
 10-10-2011, 09:31 PM         #15
slimshady5191 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 6 years ago '04        #16
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
i8 do too, helps concentrate and do high reps lol
 10-16-2011, 02:09 AM         #17
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
Think how much more beasty you could be if you didn't blow
this.

and i dont smoke blunts either. i'll light up a bowl tho AFTER i workout and eat
 6 years ago '11        #18
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
i used to do smoke and work out and id notice i was more flexible and less sore the days after.. turns out, weed does make you more flexible.. to the point where you dont tear the necessary muscle fibers to gain mass.

basically, its kind of a waste of a workout cause youre really not getting anything out of it except exercise.. if youre trying to get bigger, i wouldnt suggest smoking before
 6 years ago '05        #19
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
i used to do smoke and work out and id notice i was more flexible and less sore the days after.. turns out, weed does make you more flexible.. to the point where you dont tear the necessary muscle fibers to gain mass.

basically, its kind of a waste of a workout cause youre really not getting anything out of it except exercise.. if youre trying to get bigger, i wouldnt suggest smoking before
So you're saying flexibility hinders muscle growth? Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..mmm...m

10-25-2011, 12:29 AM         #20
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

You can't make a fu*king claim like that, and not back it up with a source.

Dumbass n*ggas...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy