The Official Batman: Arkham City Thread

most viewed right now
 74
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-15-2011, 11:52 PM         #41
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I'm fu*king stuck on one part of the game and can't figure it out.
 6 years ago '05        #42
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Man, I'm fu*king stuck on one part of the game and can't figure it out.
Could of just asked me. What part?



Don’t Fret Used Gamers, GameStop Gives Used Buyers Free Catwoman Codes
The Batman: Arkham City new copy-only Catwoman content issue won't be affecting used sales at GameStop, as an internal memo reveals that customers purchasing the game preowned will score a Catwoman code as well.

Sent to us by an anonymous tipster and since verified with GameStop retail locations, used copies of Batman: Arkham City will feature a code to download the full Catwoman content pack printed on the customer's receipt. Normally this code would only be available in a new copy of the game, with second-hand owners forced to purchase the content as a $10 download.
GameStop and Warner Bros. had a similar deal in place for Mortal Kombat, allowing the retailer to print out online passes with used copies so customers would avoid the additional purchase.

We've reached out to Warner Bros. to clarify the reasoning behind the move, which seems to counteract the purpose of having the code in new copies in the first place.


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 10-16-2011 at 07:47 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #43
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
IM OFF SUNDAY AND MONDAY THIS WEEK... THIS SUCKS! I WISH I HAD MONDAY AND TUESDAY OFF
 6 years ago '08        #44
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Infamous2o1x said:
IM OFF SUNDAY AND MONDAY THIS WEEK... THIS SUCKS! I WISH I HAD MONDAY AND TUESDAY OFF
I have school and work on Tuesday, I'm only going to be able to play for 2 hours on opening day.

I have off Wednesday and Thursday though.
 10-16-2011, 12:35 PM         #45
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
MediaCows got some of their walk-through up. I only watched one vid and i think im gonna like the game but i'll play the Arkham Asylum first

I fu*king hate people who talk during these, we just want to see some gameplay, hear the sounds, music etc. not some stuffed up nerd making stupid comments through out the video.

Anyways, anyone have the PS3 version? PC version isn't coming out the same day so im stuck between 360/ps3, does the PS3 version have 0 MSAA and screen tearing like arkham asylum? i can deal with teh 0msaa, it was no big deal and hardly noticeable but the screen tearing was goddamn atrocious on ps3.
 10-16-2011, 12:44 PM         #46
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Could of just asked me. What part?



Don’t Fret Used Gamers, GameStop Gives Used Buyers Free Catwoman Codes
The Batman: Arkham City new copy-only Catwoman content issue won't be affecting used sales at GameStop, as an internal memo reveals that customers purchasing the game preowned will score a Catwoman code as well.

Sent to us by an anonymous tipster and since verified with GameStop retail locations, used copies of Batman: Arkham City will feature a code to download the full Catwoman content pack printed on the customer's receipt. Normally this code would only be available in a new copy of the game, with second-hand owners forced to purchase the content as a $10 download.
GameStop and Warner Bros. had a similar deal in place for Mortal Kombat, allowing the retailer to print out online passes with used copies so customers would avoid the additional purchase.

We've reached out to Warner Bros. to clarify the reasoning behind the move, which seems to counteract the purpose of having the code in new copies in the first place.
I ended up figuring it out, but damn I was stuck for like 30 minutes.
 6 years ago '05        #47
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I ended up figuring it out, but damn I was stuck for like 30 minutes.
I'm pretty postive I'm giving up on the Riddler's riddles to svae the hostages. Some of them are hard as fu*k.
 10-16-2011, 01:11 PM         #48
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I'm pretty postive I'm giving up on the Riddler's riddles to svae the hostages. Some of them are hard as fu*k.
I was stuck when you enter the Steel Mill for the 2nd time and you had to manuever your way through the rapid water with the frozen panels.

I got to the part where you have to control the batarang through the electricity then you have to aim it back to hit the fusebox. I didn't know you had to put the batarang through the electricity.





[spoiler - click to view]



One more question though, when you beat the game, can you still finish side missions afterwards or what?


Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 10-16-2011 at 01:14 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I was stuck when you enter the Steel Mill for the 2nd time and you had to manuever your way through the rapid water with the frozen panels.

I got to the part where you have to control the batarang through the electricity then you have to aim it back to hit the fusebox. I didn't know you had to put the batarang through the electricity.





[spoiler - click to view]



One more question though, when you beat the game, can you still finish side missions afterwards or what?
Yea I'm waiting till I get my copy on Tuesday to go through New Game Plus . And yea after you beat the game you can free roam. I'm doing the side missions. Only just finished the Deadshot one and got my second hostage on the Riddler. Also found some guy roaming the rooftops that actived a side mission I didn't have before. One thing though is even though New Game + you get to keep all your sh*t the game is also a lot harder. You can't see the counter marks anymore and the enemies work together even better.
 6 years ago '04        #50
ddotdukes5 
space
avatar space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
I was going to best buy, but I'm going to kmart to get the game. A $30 gamer coupon with purchase of the game, that will be used to get MW3.
 6 years ago '08        #51
Hiero 112 heat pts112 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2394 2394
Kind of off topic, but is anyone getting Year One on Tuesday too? It's going to be like a national Batman holiday in 2 days.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Cooked Brickz said:
Kind of off topic, but is anyone getting Year One on Tuesday too? It's going to be like a national Batman holiday in 2 days.
Already got it

itsbx>>>
 6 years ago '06        #53
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Why is this game so amazing? This is just perfect gaming, there hasn't been a SINGLE moment or occurrence that I haven't liked in this sh*t.
 6 years ago '12        #54
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Is it worth buying or what?

So if u get at Best Buy u get Robin but if u get at GS u get CatwOman?

Do u HAVE TO preorder at Best Buy or can u just pick it up from there and get Robin?
 6 years ago '10        #55
scotthew89 
space
avatar space
space
$405 | Props total: 1 1
I have it preordered it from gamestop and I dont have to work until 3 each day. So I will be playing it all night on monday/tuesday.This game is going to be great
 6 years ago '06        #56
icestormiii 
space
avatar space
space
$136 | Props total: 20 20
 Kasssssst said:
Already got it

itsbx>>>
i have never figured out how to do anything on itsbx. any tips?
 6 years ago '08        #57
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 107 107
 DoMieD said:
Is it worth buying or what?

So if u get at Best Buy u get Robin but if u get at GS u get CatwOman?

Do u HAVE TO preorder at Best Buy or can u just pick it up from there and get Robin?
this is what i want to know also. do you have to preoreder to get a skin or can you buy it new later on? i also wanted to know how to get the batman beyond, 1970, and animated series skins? im sure theyll be dlc in like a month, but i want that batman beyond one asap.
 6 years ago '12        #58
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 icestormiii said:
i have never figured out how to do anything on itsbx. any tips?
Go to the forums and it's just like the jukebox...



Except BETTER lol
 10-16-2011, 09:00 PM         #59
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beat the game today, working on doing the side missions and sh*t now.

49% complete.
 6 years ago '08        #60
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 107 107
ive been looking around and i found out when the dlc will be released. heres the article and i might make a separate thread if it hasnt already been posted.



We've been hearing about Batman: Arkham City DLC, skins and maps for months now but this is the first time we've gotten a price and date for any of the standalone bundles.


US retailer GameStop priced and dated the 'Robin Bundle' and the 'Arkham City Skin Pack' before pulling the listings, Arkham City reports. The former will launch on November 12 for $6.99, while the latter will arrive on December 6 for $4.99.

Batman: Arkham City was labelled one of the best games ever by Games Master last week. The mag gave the Rocksteady sequel an incredible 97 percent at the end of its review.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy