Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #501
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Kasssssst said:
I believe so, not too sure. Am I also supposed to k!ll off the surveillance cameras?

Where's the first location you saw him?

Because he's located in the following areas:

1) After you exit the court house and look up you will see him.
2) On top of the ferris wheel
3) After you interrogate Quincy Sharp he will be right across the building from you.
4) Across from the GCPD building

or to make it easier:

PS: Why the fu*k am I up right now?

first time I saw him was after the Quincy Sharp mission. He's still around for the other ones?
 6 years ago '04        #502
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
^
Yup

and again make sure you throw a batarang at him so you can get the Catch Trophy
 11-04-2011, 10:47 AM         #503
JonnieDrama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo is the nightwing dlc worth it???
 6 years ago '07        #504
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13065 13065
 JonnieDrama said:
yo is the nightwing dlc worth it???
not unless u really like nightwing. u can only use him in challenge maps. i'm not really interested unless they discount it or do a bundle since i don't care for challenge maps.
 6 years ago '04        #505
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
Stopped playing last night after 2 battles vs Joker, the Titan and the Hammer guy. It was late so I'll continue after work tonight. How much longer is the game?
 6 years ago '04        #506
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Yea the cameras = joker teeth from AA...

By the way I have,an extra nos code up for grabs if any1 wants it for that batman beyond skin.. Well If theres any downloads left..

1st one to pm me will get it
 6 years ago '05        #507
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
Not much longer, but there is still a little ways to go.

I bought the Nightwing DLC the other day. It’s pretty dope playing as the animated Nightwing from the New Batman Adventures.

I remember when I first started playing this game I was just button mashing, until I read up on critical strikes. Since then it’s been a wrap. New Game+ is crazy without the counter flashing though.
 6 years ago '04        #508
space
space
 Hustler_101 said:
Stopped playing last night after 2 battles vs Joker, the Titan and the Hammer guy. It was late so I'll continue after work tonight. How much longer is the game?
Your about 90% done I would say after you finish that f!ght.

After that f!ght, the game just becomes better IMO.

The whole
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #509
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
Your about 90% done I would say after you finish that f!ght.

After that f!ght, the game just becomes better IMO.

The whole
[spoiler - click to view]

damn not what i wanted to hear. The 90% part...I'm really starting to get into it haha its too short man. I haven't done many side missions or stuff so I do plan on doing all those, just doing the story first, exploring later.
 11-04-2011, 01:27 PM         #510
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustler_101 said:
damn not what i wanted to hear. The 90% part...I'm really starting to get into it haha its too short man. I haven't done many side missions or stuff so I do plan on doing all those, just doing the story first, exploring later.
Put it this way, I jsut finished the story mode and I did none of the side missions either and when I finished story mode it said I was 35% done with the total game so you got plenty to do bruh
 6 years ago '04        #511
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
 Chopzilla said:
Put it this way, I jsut finished the story mode and I did none of the side missions either and when I finished story mode it said I was 35% done with the total game so you got plenty to do bruh
yea i know i have a lot of that stuff to do but i meant story wise. Those are really what draw me in. Are the side missions and stuff good enough to keep the game going?
 6 years ago '07        #512
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,391 | Props total: 13065 13065
as a point of reference: when ur 100% done with everything in the story mode (not including challenge maps) it will say ur about 70% done overall.
 11-04-2011, 03:17 PM         #513
khayri 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wassup folks, I have a Catwoman code for PS3 (US) for trade. Im looking the DLC challenge maps & any Batman skins other than the Beyond skin.
 6 years ago '04        #514
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,054 | Props total: 33863 33863
 joshdogg26 said:
as a point of reference: when ur 100% done with everything in the story mode (not including challenge maps) it will say ur about 70% done overall.
This is exactly where I'm at. I just started on the first Riddlers Revenge map (Blind Justice) but I'm having a hard time stringing together long combos to get enough points. I know that if you use all five quickfire weapons in each of the four rounds you'll get 2000 bonus points but that still isn't enough. Anyone got any tips on how to get lots of points real quick? I'm trying to get all these damn medals and 100% this bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #515
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 !!! said:
This is exactly where I'm at. I just started on the first Riddlers Revenge map (Blind Justice) but I'm having a hard time stringing together long combos to get enough points. I know that if you use all five quickfire weapons in each of the four rounds you'll get 2000 bonus points but that still isn't enough. Anyone got any tips on how to get lots of points real quick? I'm trying to get all these damn medals and 100% this bi*ch
Don't get hit in each round to get a perfect round bonus that's 5000 pts and try to keep your combo going.
 6 years ago '09        #516
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
I can not find Mr freeze a.ss tor nothing,where is he?
 6 years ago '04        #517
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I can not find Mr freeze a.ss tor nothing,where is he?
Well...what part are you talking about? You gotta clarify.
 6 years ago '08        #518
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
just got this today. anybody got a extra skin for 360? or a nos code that i can redeem?
 6 years ago '04        #519
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 joshdogg26 said:
I think u have to beat it again on the harder mode that unlocks when u beat the game?
 6 years ago '09        #520
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 Kasssssst said:
Well...what part are you talking about? You gotta clarify.
When u trying to find him so u can k!ll penguin with that ice gun.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy