Calvin Johnson: In single coverage, itís automatically coming to me

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2011, 05:30 PM         #81
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Or because nobody has a valid reason outside of him leading the NFL in TDs as to why he's the best in the NFL

I said Jennings has better numbers n*ggas brought up who he has on his team and other weapons, i brought up Dre when he's in damn near the same situation, n*ggas brought up "well he doesnt have the TDs" despite him having better #s in every other categorie, you tried to being up clutchness i brought up threads being made before this clutchness took place, Gronk was to prove a point to that 1 random n*gga

Anything else
what clutch threads? greg jennings dont have better stats theyre basically equal....what are you seeing that im not?

the same goes for andre johnson they have basically the same stats except in both cases CJ has far more TD's

if people are the same except in one stat somebody is far better what does that mean?
 6 years ago '05        #82
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Little Dice said:
Vjax
Andre
Fittz
Steve Smith
Wes welker
Greg Jennings
Hakeem Knicks
Desean Jackson

yo are you drunk?
 6 years ago '05        #83
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 Little Dice said:

on what basis? when i look at productions, calvin is nowhere near the top and that is including this season where he supposedly has a good and healthy qb throwing him the ball. welker whom you're calling a system qb has lead the league in receptions yards for years, how is that possible? how come no other new england receivers did that before? they were all known to be scrubs until wes and randy arrived. why isnt ocho doing the same if the system is so good?
What's really funny is while you bring up that other receivers have more yds you didnt mention that 9 of those receivers have about 50 yds more, is that really that big of a difference? Ill give up 50 yds for more than twice the TDS, only receiver with more yds that he doesnt at least double is wes. As far as catches, Megatron has 24. The #2 receiver in the L has 27. Your points are starting to look stupid. And when you factor in that 2 of his 1st 4 yrs hes had at least 75 catches, 1100 yds and 12 tds you look and sound even dumber..... I still cant believe you put D Jax in the same sentence, you sound like chris carter smh

But your right, Greg Jennings is a top 4 wr
 6 years ago '05        #84
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Little Dice said:
Vjax
Andre
Fittz
Steve Smith
Wes welker
Greg Jennings
Hakeem Knicks
Desean Jackson

You cant be serious with those names...you trollin

This n*gga Calvin is EASILY top 4 and cuz of his skill set, id rank him barely higher than jennings

Andre- 1a
Fitz- 1b
Megatron
Jennings...after that you can argue whatever....but to say he aint top 10 is absurd
 6 years ago '05        #85
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 Main Event said:
So...were just gonna act like i havent named WRs that have been doing that more than him and got bombarded with n*ggas talking sh*t because Calvin has more TDs

All im doing is throwing that logic back at people....Like i said the sooner you admit it
The main point is I dont think, and honestly dont care what yall think, the top 3 receivers in the league isnt debatable (AJ, Fritz and Tron). If you look at those 3 those 2 (AJ and Fritz) have at best, 1 more catch and 40 more yds. The only place where theres been any seperation is in TDs (Tron 8, Fitz 2, AJ 2). THAT'S why people are calling him the best WR. The only receiver across the board out performing Tron in those 3 stats is Wes who's thrown at ALOT more.

Look at the stats, receivers (TEs included) 4-14 are separated by 54 yds, 2-22 by 5 catches. It's 4 games in. The thing is Tron's TD lead is so big he's probably a lock to win the TD title all those other stats are still up for grabs and he's in the hunt in all of them.
 6 years ago '05        #86
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 Main Event said:
Detroit has better weapons doggy, Houston has better RBS but in the passing department Detroit is better

So then why was Dre ever considered the best when he's never lead the NFL in TDs

Fantasy Football has k!lled boxden
BTW I can't believe you said Detroit has more weapons than Houston. Clownish...
 6 years ago '05        #87
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 cwb said:
Im not the smartest guy here but im pretty sure the object of football is to outscore the other team... So in all the Lebron threads he is a stat wh0ore and in football its all about stats.. I'm happy for jennings getting yards but when your on the goal line are you scared of jennings little a.ss getting the ball? No! Calvin is catching 50 yard passes over two or three people.. Jennings is catching passes as the slot receiver UNGUARDED.. Last week Rex Ryan could have got a 100 receiving yards vs Denver..
Aye, Tron's the truth. Let's not disrespect Greg Jennings. He's #4, and he can and does run EVERRRRRRRRY route. And yes you are afraid of him on the goal line, he might be the best back shoulder receiver in the L. Not like your scared of Tron but you feel me
 6 years ago '08        #88
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Little Dice said:
Vjax
Andre
Fittz
Steve Smith
Wes welker
Greg Jennings
Hakeem Knicks
Desean Jackson

:laughing19:

MAYBE andre..
 6 years ago '05        #89
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 Main Event said:
Or because nobody has a valid reason outside of him leading the NFL in TDs as to why he's the best in the NFL

I said Jennings has better numbers n*ggas brought up who he has on his team and other weapons, i brought up Dre when he's in damn near the same situation, n*ggas brought up "well he doesnt have the TDs" despite him having better #s in every other categorie, you tried to being up clutchness i brought up threads being made before this clutchness took place, Gronk was to prove a point to that 1 random n*gga

Anything else
So your considering 1 more catch, and 45 more yds thru 4 games as putting up better numbers? LMBAO... by definition you're right, but anyone that's played football knows when you talk about numbers that close you call them even. Then if one person has almost 4 times the TDs you probably say that person's having a better season... and you're here trying to say everyone else isn't making sense

Last edited by luvdahaze; 10-06-2011 at 06:10 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #90
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 trackmanxs said:
I didnt kno rec yards are what help win games..i thought catching td passes is what helps win games..didnt kno you got points for the most receptions or yards...n*gga got 8 tds
 SteveSS said:
Uhh...isn't that the point?
 ST21 said:
for a receiver TD's > any other stat. dude is on pace for 30 td's right now. fu*k yards
 luvdahaze said:
So your considering 1 more catch, and 45 more yds thru 4 games as being better? LMBAO... and you're here trying to say everyone else isn't making sense
^^For you ST

More yards, catches, yards per catch, yards per game...You're all saying he's better because he has more TDs despite all that, there all more no matter how much you wanna say its close they're more

:lachen001: @ n*ggas still not admitting its based on 1 thing and coming up with BS to side step the point
 6 years ago '05        #91
CLASSOVMYOWN 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
It wasn't automatic when he was on Revis Island...lol
 6 years ago '08        #92
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
touchdowns win games.
 6 years ago '08        #93
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 CLASSOVMYOWN said:
It wasn't automatic when he was on Revis Island...lol
ill let u slide on that comment cus u got my fav. ball player of all time in ur avy. lol
 6 years ago '05        #94
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 2553 2553
let him come to revis island talkin that talk
 6 years ago '07        #95
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Main Event said:
^^For you ST

More yards, catches, yards per catch, yards per game...You're all saying he's better because he has more TDs despite all that, there all more no matter how much you wanna say its close they're more

:lachen001: @ n*ggas still not admitting its based on 1 thing and coming up with BS to side step the point

So one more reception
11 yards a game
and 1.2 YPC more is> 5 more TD's and a 7% higher FD%?

Please tell me this ain't because people are putting him above Fitz, PLEASE.

I never realized you had hate in your blood
 6 years ago '04        #96
freshrap6 
space
space
space
$282 | Props total: 23 23
 Little Dice said:
guys like fitzzy, dre, rohddy and so forth

calvin is soooooo overrated.
Calvin is the best dummy.. A young moss mixed with a young TO
 6 years ago '09        #97
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Little Dice said:
Vjax
Andre
Fittz
Steve Smith
Wes welker
Greg Jennings
Hakeem Knicks
Desean Jackson

my man you cant be serious? You just straight hating on the guy. Andre Fitz and maybeeeeee Jennings I can understand, but dam dont act like Megatron is not the truth
 6 years ago '07        #98
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Fras1788 said:
Sounds like we got a bunch of Cris Carters in this fu*kin thread...GTFO, Shut your mouth, I'm not a Lions fan, or a Calvin Johnson d!ck sucker, but "Megatron" will continually shutting the haters up for the rest of the season (if he stays healthy). Get real guys, there's only a handful of receivers in the same league as this guy, and only one guy off hand, I can think of with the versatility and jump that he has, is Fitz....no one else in the league is in the same league as FITZ, and Calvin

Andre Johnson?
 6 years ago '08        #99
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Fras1788 said:
Sounds like we got a bunch of Cris Carters in this fu*kin thread...GTFO, Shut your mouth, I'm not a Lions fan, or a Calvin Johnson d!ck sucker, but "Megatron" will continually shutting the haters up for the rest of the season (if he stays healthy). Get real guys, there's only a handful of receivers in the same league as this guy, and only one guy off hand, I can think of with the versatility and jump that he has, is Fitz....no one else in the league is in the same league as FITZ, and Calvin
 MythMade said:
Andre Johnson?
this
 6 years ago '04        #100
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago