Calvin Johnson: In single coverage, itís automatically coming to me

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2011, 04:59 PM         #61
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calvins combination of size, speed, and hands is unmatched I'd take him on my team over anyone mainly due to his age

But he hasn't even hit his prime yet.. Andre and Fitz have

I think he's just starting to really hit his prime and it's scary... he def has potential to be better than Fitz and Dre ever were
 6 years ago '08        #62
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 SmooveDude said:
but if calvin is being way more consistent as far as yards/catches/touchdowns per week then why cant he be the best in the league right now? even larry fitzgerald said he's the best WR in the league
So...were just gonna act like i havent named WRs that have been doing that more than him and got bombarded with n*ggas talking sh*t because Calvin has more TDs

All im doing is throwing that logic back at people....Like i said the sooner you admit it
 6 years ago '05        #63
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Main Event said:
Detroit has better weapons doggy, Houston has better RBS but in the passing department Detroit is better

So then why was Dre ever considered the best when he's never lead the NFL in TDs

Fantasy Football has k!lled boxden
Foster alone is >>>>> Best & Burleson
Pettigrew and Daniels are probably a push.....throw in the other TEs Dressen and Casey
I do understand that the Texans other WRs are average, but with Foster & AJ( Who are both top 5 at their positions) I have to say that Schaub has better weapons than Stafford easily imo and throw in a better OLINE.

Doesn't the running game setup the passing game which makes the Texans offense GO? The Lions have no running game to aid their offense like the Texans have. Like I said the debate can go on forever with all type of reasons why this one is better than that one. These facts dont have anything to do with Fantasy football.
 6 years ago '04        #64
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Little Dice said:
calvin is overrated. he is top 10 in the league in nothing apart from tds.
you obviously don't watch football....
 10-06-2011, 05:04 PM         #65
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
So...were just gonna act like i havent named WRs that have been doing that more than him and got bombarded with n*ggas talking sh*t because Calvin has more TDs

All im doing is throwing that logic back at people....Like i said the sooner you admit it
who is having a better year tho? who is coming up clutch? who else is puttin the team on his back when it comes down to it?

he won us 3 games alone....one including a catch in overtime to set up the FGnobody is as clutch as him this year

yea people might have more yards or a few more catches but nobody does anything when it matters like he does....everybody can catch the ball but will people show up when the game is on the line? he does
 6 years ago '07        #66
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 K1Entertainment said:
you obviously don't watch football....
k1 tell your boy von miller to chill out so kerrigan can cruise to the DROY finish line.
 6 years ago '09        #67
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Im not the smartest guy here but im pretty sure the object of football is to outscore the other team... So in all the Lebron threads he is a stat wh0ore and in football its all about stats.. I'm happy for jennings getting yards but when your on the goal line are you scared of jennings little a.ss getting the ball? No! Calvin is catching 50 yard passes over two or three people.. Jennings is catching passes as the slot receiver UNGUARDED.. Last week Rex Ryan could have got a 100 receiving yards vs Denver..
 6 years ago '08        #68
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
who is having a better year tho? who is coming up clutch? who else is puttin the team on his back when it comes down to it?

he won us 3 games alone....one including a catch in overtime to set up the FGnobody is as clutch as him this year

yea people might have more yards or a few more catches but nobody does anything when it matters like he does....everybody can catch the ball but will people show up when the game is on the line? he does
Name 1 elite WR in the NFL that doesnt show up in clutch situations if thats the case Santonio>>. man stop in week 2 we were getting Calvin >> God threads and that was before the comeback W's. why cant you n*ggas just sit back and admit that he's getting slobbered over the top because of fantasy and TDs its not hating its the truth
 6 years ago '04        #69
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 ST21 said:
k1 tell your boy von miller to chill out so kerrigan can cruise to the DROY finish line.
lol nah Von got it on lock if there is anything a Bronco will win its probably that, other than that we suck. Him and Dumervil meet at the QB. Von has actually been beating Dumervil there. Except one of his 4 sacks was from the QB dodging a sack from Dumervil only to be hit by Von .

I see young Kerrigan doin his thing tho yall got a good one in him.
 6 years ago '04        #70
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 409 409
 rynell said:
If I remember correctly he caught one TD over three DBs.
Yes. It was three.

#hurtCowboyfanpost#
 6 years ago '07        #71
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 Main Event said:
Name 1 elite WR in the NFL that doesnt show up in clutch situations if thats the case Santonio>>. man stop in week 2 we were getting Calvin >> God threads and that was before the comeback W's. why cant you n*ggas just sit back and admit that he's getting slobbered over the top because of fantasy and TDs its not hating its the truth
stop it 5. you keep over emphasizing 1 aspect of the game and saying well if thats the case then so and so is better.

we're talking total package.
 10-06-2011, 05:14 PM         #72
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is the best and that logo goes hard............The rest of the Nfl fans getting mad, cause Detroit finally getting some shine!
 6 years ago '08        #73
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 ST21 said:
stop it 5. you keep over emphasizing 1 aspect of the game and saying well if thats the case then so and so is better.

we're talking total package.
You proved my point earlier guy sit down
 10-06-2011, 05:16 PM         #74
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Main... why you so mad? Serious question.

Who do you think is better than CJ?
 10-06-2011, 05:16 PM         #75
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
you just throwin names out just because now....holmes aint even top 15and he aint done nothing since what...08?

bra i dont even know how fantasy football works so what are you saying? i dont participate in that junk i dont know what yall n*ggas get out of it

but i see what this n*gga been doin this year and he is one of the top3 as far as him fitz and AJ....they all do somethin better than the others but this year the best has been CJyea the media got you upset but still dont just bring up gronkowski and santonio just to argue cause it makes no sense

cause we could easily switch it to basketball and robert horry was top5 clutch ever but he was never EVER considered a top PF
 6 years ago '07        #76
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 Main Event said:
You proved my point earlier guy sit down
i didnt prove your point but i did say that for a receiver td is the most important stat. i didnt say that is the sole reason calvin is top 3 (best imo)

its a combination of height, strength, vertical, hands, and clutch gene that put him in that category.
 6 years ago '08        #77
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
you just throwin names out just because now....holmes aint even top 15and he aint done nothing since what...08?

bra i dont even know how fantasy football works so what are you saying? i dont participate in that junk i dont know what yall n*ggas get out of it

but i see what this n*gga been doin this year and he is one of the top3 as far as him fitz and AJ....they all do somethin better than the others but this year the best has been CJyea the media got you upset but still dont just bring up gronkowski and santonio just to argue cause it makes no sense

cause we could easily switch it to basketball and robert horry was top5 clutch ever but he was never EVER considered a top PF
Or because nobody has a valid reason outside of him leading the NFL in TDs as to why he's the best in the NFL

I said Jennings has better numbers n*ggas brought up who he has on his team and other weapons, i brought up Dre when he's in damn near the same situation, n*ggas brought up "well he doesnt have the TDs" despite him having better #s in every other categorie, you tried to being up clutchness i brought up threads being made before this clutchness took place, Gronk was to prove a point to that 1 random n*gga

Anything else
 10-06-2011, 05:24 PM         #78
Coco4pr3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best wr in the game. end of story. andre johnson is the only person close to him.
 10-06-2011, 05:24 PM         #79
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope a.ss drawing!
 6 years ago '04        #80
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Main Event said:
I think both of yall are right and it all comes down to how you determine who the best WR is.

when people say best anything, you look at how they play the game first, you look at how consistent they are and the numbers they put up, but also look at who they have had around them for supporting cast, and last but not least the overall talent level should be the trump card, but thats just my opinion everyone sees things differently.

Best WR is either Fitz, CJ and AJ. If you say either of those you could make a great case for both.

Physically, and talent wise the best WR is Calvin Johnson hes a 6'5 236 lb beast that can run in the 4.3s and has an insane vertical. Calvin is a freak of nature and his skill set is on display each week he does something with his talent he has numbers to back that up. Literally all you have to do is throw the ball up to him and he can out jump any DB for it and most of the time of down with it so thats why in my opinion he is the best right now. Absolutely no one in the league can single cover this guy with Matthew Stafford throwing him the ball.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy