Anyone know how to play defense on 2k12?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-07-2011, 11:49 AM         #61
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
i lost my frame of thought after noticing 32 encyclopedias being written and all the jokes but
Ahahahahaha
 6 years ago '07        #62
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,588 | Props total: 43743 43743
it is ridiculous how like 75% of the time you contest a shot it get called a foul.
 6 years ago '11        #63
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
And y'all will be the reason why 2k12 changes up it's core gameplay.

There is nothing wrong with the passing, there is nothing wrong with the defense, there is nothing wrong with the cpu making 3's especially when your own teammates make wide open 3's this year, there is nothing wrong with the layups, the problem is y'all suck & y'all are not practicing. I've been someone who has loved the 2k series but has made rants about 2k11 & 2k10. I can tell you they fixed up on damn near everything. You have to be smarter of offense & defense, you must realize that 2k over the years has become a chess game & the wrong move you make, the opposition will make you pay for it. This year it's only more obvious that the opposition makes you pay for it & people are mad they can't play how they did last year or even the year before that.

Wake up people those days of finding little exploits against the cpu is over. The one thing that honestly k!lled your whole argument haffzilla is you saying harden is 7-7 from 3 on pro Really? We playing pro out here? Notch that bi*ch up to all star/simulation. That's the best difficultly to play on this year. But it all starts with how you play. If you are not winning a lot of games & can't pull off certain shots, dribbles, jabs, moves maybe you should hit that training camp & get better. And this goes out to everybody, the t/s included who sucks on defense.

I swear y'all don't take the time out to read up on how to play better on defense. There's a god damn defense insight 2k made just for you & you wanna bi*ch about fouling? No mofu*ker it's cuz you didn't take the time out to practice it. And speaking of controls I stay seeing people in the 2k12 threads ask how to hop step...Holy sh*t there's a controls insight, there's a manual book in your game cover, there's a manual in controls settings like they've been doing that every year when you pause the game, there's a training mode where you actually learn how to hopstep.

/My fu*king rant is over

God damn y'all complain about everything jesus fu*k..
^^ THANK YOU :agreement6:

For the cats that's been complaining about 2k12 y'all really need to step your fu*king game up in all seriousness. And I glad that they revamped the A.I. this year b/c now you really have to step your game up. I've played about 7-8 games so far, and I lost a few and this was on pro. As I get accustomed to playing on that level, I normally up the difficulty after a while. I'll be doing the same on 2k12.
 6 years ago '05        #64
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4241 4241
the defense is a little tough..... my n*gga was beasting on me with dwight... but i only played 3 games..... i just gotta get used to the game
 6 years ago '05        #65
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 ST21 said:
it is ridiculous how like 75% of the time you contest a shot it get called a foul.
I was thinking the same thing but like somebody said in another thread, if you hit up on the right stick it will contest without fouling.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy