Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Left Hook said:
- Yeah, that's true as well (regarding Constance's kid). I wonder how old she is, though? Did Constance say 37 years old?

- Saw the cameo of the 2 boys throwing the eggs at the house. Thought that was an outright sign that the House keeps the dead around the property.

- Ben's mistress is definitely dead, but since she died on the property, now she's part of the House as well. She'll probably stick around for a bit.

- How did Zach Quinto's character know about the dead body under the gazebo?

The show got more confusing; I hope we get some answers in Part 2
idk man....he must use the same PI that all the people used to know that Mrs.Taylor was pregnant before she told anybody, and things like that.

sidenote

- What if the Realtor is the representation of the house itself, and is luring in victims like that but playing coy to the fact ? :wow:
 6 years ago '09        #162
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
so is the Tate kid the dude in the black leather suit????? i dont believe in coincidences, and he was wearing it
 6 years ago '09        #163
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
you guys are saying the down syndrome kid aint a ghost but the bi*ch was around when those twin boys got k!lled in the 70's....thats 30 years to the present and she still looks like a 13 year old down syndrome kid

and can the half face dude be the representation of the father's dark side if he was seen by the daughter???? that means he isnt just a made up vision by the father imo
 6 years ago '04        #164
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
so is the Tate kid the dude in the black leather suit????? i dont believe in coincidences, and he was wearing it
In a show where nothing is what it seems to be, you probably back off that stance a bit.
 6 years ago '04        #165
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Why couldn't the maid go with her mom? It seemed like the mom was about to enter into the afterlife and leave earth. I'm a.ssuming the spirits somehow belong to the house.

And I don't know about Tate being the gimp. I feel like the gimp is someone we haven't even seen their backstory or really know much about. But I could be wrong.

What is it that binds these ghosts to the house? And will they ever be able to be free?

And that baby is definitely not of this world. I'm sure nurses see all sorts of crazy sh*t in the hospital, so whatever that nurse saw on the screen must of been something absolutely crazy looking!
 6 years ago '04        #166
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 matelyan said:
Why couldn't the maid go with her mom? It seemed like the mom was about to enter into the afterlife and leave earth. I'm a.ssuming the spirits somehow belong to the house.

And I don't know about Tate being the gimp. I feel like the gimp is someone we haven't even seen their backstory or really know much about. But I could be wrong.

What is it that binds these ghosts to the house? And will they ever be able to be free?

And that baby is definitely not of this world. I'm sure nurses see all sorts of crazy sh*t in the hospital, so whatever that nurse saw on the screen must of been something absolutely crazy looking!
I can answer both of these in 1 go ( I think). The maid cannot go with her mother because the maid's body is still improperly buried on the house property. Thats why when the douchebag dad was filling the hole with his sidepieces body, the old lady told the maid "now you will never leave here" because there was another body (the maid's) in the hole as well.

6 years ago '09        #167
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Morris Chestnut tho that ish was Random as hell
 6 years ago '05        #168
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 OGBIGBOY said:
Morris Chestnut tho that ish was Random as hell

Yeah, that was pretty random.
 6 years ago '05        #169
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
The retard daughter is not a ghost. I know retarded kids in their late 30's that look like they're 16. She was real, died and her mom tried to bring her to the house to become a spirit trapped with her forever.

Something is definitely strange with Constance. Hopefully they go more into her back story and how she is so strongly connected to that house.

I also don't think Tate is the leather guy. I still think it's someone else. And was it halloween when Tate met the father for coffee? Because he definitely wasn't at the house for that. And someone brought this up before, but who was the father talking to who said they were Tate's mother?

Definitely something up with the realtor because she knew what the last tenants looked like. Not to mention if she wasn't involved with this sh*t somehow, then why didn't another gay guy ever show up to decorate the house?

Last edited by Santoro; 10-27-2011 at 02:21 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #170
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
wait...so that was morris chestnut????

i squinted at my screen and said that looks like morris chestnutt and my girl said im racist

i wonder is he gonna be fukkin mrs taylor in the future??? coach taylor would not approve of any of this sh*t

first sylar from heroes now morris chestnutt from New York Undercover, who else they gonna throw at us
 6 years ago '04        #171
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Santoro said:
The retard daughter is not a ghost. I know retarded kids in their late 30's that look like they're 16. She was real, died and her mom tried to bring her to the house to become a spirit trapped with her forever.

Something is definitely strange with Constance. Hopefully they go more into her back story and how she is so strongly connected to that house.

I also don't think Tate is the leather guy. I still think it's someone else. And was it halloween when Tate met the father for coffee? Because he definitely wasn't at the house for that. And someone brought this up before, but who was the father talking to who said they were Tate's mother?

Definitely something up with the realtor because she knew what the last tenants looked like. Not to mention if she wasn't involved with this sh*t somehow, then why didn't another gay guy ever show up to decorate the house?

Lol @ Das Bear Jew being the gay guy.
I thought it was the dude from Heroes and Star Trek reboot.
 6 years ago '09        #172
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Santoro said:
can you explain how she is able to get into the house so easily, and if she was 16 in the 70's and its 30 years later then your saying she 47???? c'mon man....she has to be a ghost or something, maybe she's one of the kids that the doctor aborted.....i cant believe she's a 47 year old retarded lady that looks like she's 13
 6 years ago '05        #173
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 matelyan said:
I thought it was the dude from Heroes and Star Trek reboot.
You're right. I always get those two mixed up. They look like brothers.
 6 years ago '05        #174
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
can you explain how she is able to get into the house so easily, and if she was 16 in the 70's and its 30 years later then your saying she 47???? c'mon man....she has to be a ghost or something, maybe she's one of the kids that the doctor aborted.....i cant believe she's a 47 year old retarded lady that looks like she's 13
She looked nowhere near 16 in that 70's shot. She looked 7-10 years old and said it was 1978. Either way they both live in another house (The mother and daughter). Both their ages are mysterious. The mom looks the same she did 10 years ago. So I don't know. Still don't think they're ghosts. She's been in the house since she was a kid. I'm sure she knows all the ways to get in.
 6 years ago '05        #175
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18409 18409
Something tells me that Morris Chestnut will proly get involved with the wife..she's already mad at Ben so I wudnt be surprised.

And yea like someone said the realtor has to be a big part of it
 6 years ago '05        #176
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Something tells me Morris Chestnut is a black in a horror show. His a.ss ain't lasting long.
 6 years ago '10        #177
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2531 2531
 Santoro said:
Something tells me Morris Chestnut is a black in a horror show. His a.ss ain't lasting long.
 6 years ago '04        #178
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Santoro said:
But maybe he'll come back as a ghost. Seems to be the reoccuring theme in the show.
 6 years ago '04        #179
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
Anyone else notice Ben's lack of resistance when dude tried to blow him in their bathroom?

I mean of course he said no, but I could sense some hesitation, almost as if he thought about it before responding.
 6 years ago '05        #180
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18409 18409
 matelyan said:
Anyone else notice Ben's lack of resistance when dude tried to blow him in their bathroom?

I mean of course he said no, but I could sense some hesitation, almost as if he thought about it before responding.
Lmao dude k!lled me with that line.."I wasn't gay either til I got head from a guy"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago