Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
this show always got some sh*t throwing me off, just as soon as I think I know whats going on.
 6 years ago '07        #142
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
show is great

cant tell who a ghost and who isnt, especially since everyone coming in contact with everyone else

i cant wait to see every characters story
 6 years ago '04        #143
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
ooh fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #144
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
this sh*t is very confusing lmao
 6 years ago '10        #145
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Mane i missed the first episode, i saw this show last week for the 1st time and just watched tonights episode i thought I had a feel for the characters and whats going on and im confused as fu*k now cant lie lol but this sh*t got me entertained.. im just confused as hell doe
 6 years ago '05        #146
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
 OGBIGBOY said:
Just got home for the end All I saw was the gimp looking like he was about to r*pe the daughter
Why would you watch the end without seeing the rest? Wait an hour and download it.

6 years ago '05        #147
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
It's not really that confusing. The ghosts were able to roam freely tonight because it was Halloween. They aren't bound to the house on Halloween. Tate is obviously a ghost because he never meets the girl anywhere other then the house, but he offered to go out with her on Halloween night for a "real date". So anybody who wasn't yet sure of that now can be.

Also Tate seems to be the one who got Ben's wife pregnant now, .

The down syndrome chick was not a ghost, but died and Constance wanted to get her on the property of the house so she would be able to come back as a ghost on that property. But she died before reaching the property, thats why the EMT's let her drag her like that, because they knew she was already dead and there was no hope for her.

Solid episode. Rough cliff hanger to be left on.

Did you guys see the previews for next weeks episode?

Looks like the cycle is going to repeat itself.
 6 years ago '10        #149
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 Reppindaburghh said:
It's not really that confusing. The ghosts were able to roam freely tonight because it was Halloween. They aren't bound to the house on Halloween. Tate is obviously a ghost because he never meets the girl anywhere other then the house, but he offered to go out with her on Halloween night for a "real date". So anybody who wasn't yet sure of that now can be.

Also Tate seems to be the one who got Ben's wife pregnant now, .

The down syndrome chick was not a ghost, but died and Constance wanted to get her on the property of the house so she would be able to come back as a ghost on that property. But she died before reaching the property, thats why the EMT's let her drag her like that, because they knew she was already dead and there was no hope for her.

Solid episode. Rough cliff hanger to be left on.

Did you guys see the previews for next weeks episode?

Looks like the cycle is going to repeat itself.
Wtf Tate got her preggers .. mane i wanna see what the nurse saw when she looked at the babies sonogram that made her faint.. I saw the dead women appeared at the door.. the gimp suit dude was finna get the daughter, and im confused as to who that dude is with the messed up face that k!lled the pregnant woman for ben the last episode.. i missed the very 1st episode so that may have something to do with it but yea this sh*t got me interested
 6 years ago '04        #150
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
i dont think Tate is the gimp. Idk..it seems like he was just wearing the suit.

I do think the Realtor lady is a ghost though. Cause obviously if she's alive she would have known that the Zach Quintos character had his neck snapped in the house and wouldn't even think of suggesting him to the family.

So something is up with her.

also...

- Every family that has been there has put all of their money into the house and forced to stay and also were having relationship problems, and also involved a baby. Just something to think about.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 10-27-2011 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #151
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1682 1682
 C.R.I.P. said:
i dont think Tate is the gimp. Idk..it seems like he was just wearing the suit.

I do think the Realtor lady is a ghost though. Cause obviously if she's alive she would have known that the Zach Quintos character had his neck snapped in the house and wouldn't even think of suggesting him to the family.

So something is up with her.

also...

- Every family that has been there has put all of their money into the house and forced to stay and also were having relationship problems, and also involved a baby. Just something to think about.
Good point.

- Tate may not be the gimp; he was just wearing the gimp suit.

- Tate is definitely a ghost. Like the guy above me said, he offered to go out for a date (not surprisingly) at Halloween.

- Constance's daughter, I'm not too sure. She could be a ghost who could roam free like every other ghost at Halloween, but because she leaves the property and dies outside of it, she can't be kept alive by the House? Or maybe she was just alive and died. Constance probably tried to drag her onto the property so if she died, she'd be able to be resurrected by the House.

- Realtor is definitely a ghost or else she wouldn't know about Zach Quinto's gay character.

- The baby inside Ben's wife... I'm actually curious what the hell is inside of her now.
 6 years ago '04        #152
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Left Hook said:
Good point.

- Tate may not be the gimp; he was just wearing the gimp suit.

- Tate is definitely a ghost. Like the guy above me said, he offered to go out for a date (not surprisingly) at Halloween.

- Constance's daughter, I'm not too sure. She could be a ghost who could roam free like every other ghost at Halloween, but because she leaves the property and dies outside of it, she can't be kept alive by the House? Or maybe she was just alive and died. Constance probably tried to drag her onto the property so if she died, she'd be able to be resurrected by the House.

- Realtor is definitely a ghost or else she wouldn't know about Zach Quinto's gay character.

- The baby inside Ben's wife... I'm actually curious what the hell is inside of her now.
- I thought it was interesting that the first time she ever left the property by herself she got k!lled almost instantly . Something to be said about that.

- Im thinking Mrs.Taylor's baby may be a fu*king demon looking beast.

- Agree with the Tate being a ghost

I can't wait to see Halloween Pt. 2
 6 years ago '05        #153
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18423 18423
Wow this last episode had me like the whole show
 6 years ago '05        #154
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
- I thought it was interesting that the first time she ever left the property by herself she got k!lled almost instantly . Something to be said about that.

- Im thinking Mrs.Taylor's baby may be a fu*king demon looking beast.

- Agree with the Tate being a ghost

I can't wait to see Halloween Pt. 2
- Yeah, that's true as well (regarding Constance's kid). I wonder how old she is, though? Did Constance say 37 years old?

- Saw the cameo of the 2 boys throwing the eggs at the house. Thought that was an outright sign that the House keeps the dead around the property.

- Ben's mistress is definitely dead, but since she died on the property, now she's part of the House as well. She'll probably stick around for a bit.

- How did Zach Quinto's character know about the dead body under the gazebo?

The show got more confusing; I hope we get some answers in Part 2
 6 years ago '07        #155
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19983 19983
this show just keeps posing more questions. Lol im a.ssuming they will answer a few in the finale, cause it seems like every week so far we get more questions than answers but its all good shows pretty cool.
 6 years ago '06        #156
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,676 | Props total: 8623 8623
 minimafia_aj said:
this show just keeps posing more questions. Lol im a.ssuming they will answer a few in the finale, cause it seems like every week so far we get more questions than answers but its all good shows pretty cool.
Naw each episode you learning more and more about old sh*t that eventually lead up to future events and how everything connects from back in the day till now.

This show is like one of those type of movies where you can't always figure everything out.

You have to continue to watch the movie and found out about events or clues that happen a long time ago so you can connect to what happen early in the movie which you can draw back to part of movie you left off at.

You getting anwsers with more questions right after the answers.

That's how they get you sucked in because you will never figure out whats going to happen next.
 6 years ago '05        #157
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18423 18423
Ya know that really makes since that all this ppl are ghosts because we are slowly seeing how things are happening. Maybe....JUST MAYBE. We are seeing how these characters are dying..which leads them to being a ghost. We saw the girl come bak from under the gazebo..if the slow daughter shows up...then

Another thing I'm thinkin is the older woman..can't remember her name but the one that has the slow daughter...she has to be a big part of this.
 6 years ago '05        #158
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
Ya know that really makes since that all this ppl are ghosts because we are slowly seeing how things are happening. Maybe....JUST MAYBE. We are seeing how these characters are dying..which leads them to being a ghost. We saw the girl come bak from under the gazebo..if the slow daughter shows up...then

Another thing I'm thinkin is the older woman..can't remember her name but the one that has the slow daughter...she has to be a big part of this.
I think the Realtor is playing a big part in all this. I mean, after all, she was the one who sold the house to at least the last 3-4 occupants who died. If she knows the House k!lls its occupants, why sell it to them? Seems like she gathers them.
 10-27-2011, 05:40 AM         #159
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many eps r therr?
 6 years ago '07        #160
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 minimafia_aj said:
They kinda answered some last night but raised more , which is what you said. This show has depth.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago