Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2011, 07:05 PM         #121
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Everything you said about Constance does lend me to believe she is still alive. Plus wasn't she having s3x with that younger guy and Adelaide walked in and interrupted?

Since you have a really good grasp on this show, I wanted to ask about the abortions that the previous doctor was performing. The murder tour guide mentioned them and said 24 ladies went down there to have the procedure. But were they successful? Or was the doctor using them for his own twisted experiments. I might of missed something but I was curious.

And I stepped out for a p!ss when the wife started bleeding while on the murder tour. Did she miscarriage? Or what was up with that?

And was there supposed to be any significance with regards to the seen of that gay actor getting stabbed in the alley? Or just kinda to show that those murder mystery tours are legit?
yea constance is alive. the daughter is alive as well and can see and plays with the twins when she breaks in the house. now my only question is how ben was telling tates mother that he had issues on the phone? who was he really talking to? thats the only thing that has confused me cause im 100 percent positive that hes a ghost
 6 years ago '05        #122
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
 JeeQ said:
On the topic of Larry (The Burned Man) and Ben I think Larry might be Ben's subconscious desires and only in his head. First, he always seems to see Larry after he's had a head trip. In this weeks episode every time he would phase out of it, he'd wake up digging a hole for the grave he'd need later. Half of Larry's body is badly burned. Half and half, good and evil, two sides. When Larry catches him running he tells Ben he needs $1000 for some head shots. Larry then delivers 3 shots to the head of Ben's mistress and k!lls her. Ben would end up spending that $1000 on cement and lumber for the gazebo he would build in the backyard over the grave. When Larry goes to finish digging the graves he comments that it's a good thing Ben already started them for him. When they're out running Larry mentions things not going so well in Boston. How would Larry know Ben was in Boston? How did he know it didn't go well? Matter of fact, how does he always know where and when Ben is out running? None of the other ghost can leave the proximity of the house yet Larry can and has. Also wasn't Ben a little too calm and acceptive of the idea of burying a dead pregnant ex-mistress in his backyard and then building a gazebo over it like nothing happened? It appears to me that Ben has created Larry as an outlet for all of his subconscious desires and sins

Ben: You're A murderer!
Larry: Yes, But You're Not!

Great post.
 6 years ago '09        #123
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Comedy guy myself this not a genre I watch often.
 6 years ago '07        #124
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19753 19753

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #125
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Something is definitely up with Constance. Look at the gif of her shooting the maid and husband. Shes the same age as she is now. Her husband is much younger, could be a young husband though cuz she likes younger men clearly. BUT the maids body was heavily decomposed which would mean usually a good 10 years of being buried. Something is not right there.
 6 years ago '05        #126
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 WMYakballzWM said:
yea constance is alive. the daughter is alive as well and can see and plays with the twins when she breaks in the house. now my only question is how ben was telling tates mother that he had issues on the phone? who was he really talking to? thats the only thing that has confused me cause im 100 percent positive that hes a ghost
Good question.
 6 years ago '05        #127
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Luca Brasi said:
this show is dope as fu*k confuses the sh*t outta me tho watchin the new episode now why is the dead maid old somtimes if she died young?
Back on page 5 a few of us answered the majority of the questions that people had,

Reppindaburghh said:

1. While the theories above make sense, they aren't true. I mean that was solidified in this most recent episode on two occasions in the same episode. The detective saw the maid as a s3xy woman to, so it has nothing to do with the husbands guilt. The maid laid it out on the table pretty clearly when talking to the wife and husband in the kitchen. "Men just see what they want to see, woman see through to a persons soul". The husband sees the maid as she is, and the wife sees the maid as an old woman because her "soul" really is that old. That much is obvious after the latest episode.
 6 years ago '09        #128
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
I just watched the 1st episode and it literally had me like the show is really good, very cutting edge and groundbreaking
 6 years ago '04        #129
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 OGBIGBOY said:
I just watched the 1st episode and it literally had me like the show is really good, very cutting edge and groundbreaking
You gonna catch the other 2 before tonight's episode airs or leaks? It actually keeps getting better and crazier with each passing episode.
 6 years ago '09        #130
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
yeahhh I got Episodes 2 & 3 Im about to watch em now I'll be back with my feedback
 6 years ago '09        #131
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
Does anyone else peep the homages to Recent horror movies e.g. Ep. 1 was Insidious with the music and episode 2 was The Strangers
 6 years ago '04        #132
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 OGBIGBOY said:
Does anyone else peep the homages to Recent horror movies e.g. Ep. 1 was Insidious with the music and episode 2 was The Strangers
I missed that. I think I will rewatch tonight and see what's up.

So I am a.ssuming you liked the other 2 episodes?
 6 years ago '09        #133
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
yeahhhh Its really good cant remember a tv show that had me hooked since Entourage
 6 years ago '04        #134
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2410 2410
 OGBIGBOY said:
I still haven't watched Insidious but yeah episode 2 definitely reminded me of The Strangers.
 6 years ago '09        #135
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
ahhh yes here's an article on the whole "homage" business with the show
 6 years ago '07        #136
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19753 19753
from what I read, the halloween episodes are awesome.
 6 years ago '05        #137
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
 NBA Brawler said:
I still haven't watched Insidious but yeah episode 2 definitely reminded me of The Strangers.
Watch. Insidious.
 6 years ago '04        #138
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 OGBIGBOY said:
ahhh yes here's an article on the whole "homage" business with the show
Damn a lot of those are spot on!
 6 years ago '09        #139
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
Just got home for the end All I saw was the gimp looking like he was about to r*pe the daughter
 6 years ago '09        #140
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
the show worth geting into

was thkning about to dl all epis once season is over n watch cuz im not too sure on the show
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago