Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yeah, it definitely felt like 60s/70s. So I'm not sure whats up with Constance's daughter. She's gotta be some form of ghost.

I'm sure all will be revealed in several back story's throughout the season.
That's another thing I love about this show. All the back story and how it still relates to the present. Like for instance, I had no clue about the abortion doctor and how he built the house and ended up k!lling his wife.

We still need to find out more about Tate, Constance, those twin boys, Adelaide, and I am sure a sh*t ton more has happened in that house.

Do you think they will end up making it about some main demonic possession for the house or just leave it that it is a house with bad history?
 6 years ago '04        #102
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
The scene with the twin boys in the first episode is from 1978. I just checked it.
 6 years ago '04        #103
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 JeeQ said:
On the topic of Larry (The Burned Man) and Ben I think Larry might be Ben's subconscious desires and only in his head. First, he always seems to see Larry after he's had a head trip. In this weeks episode every time he would phase out of it, he'd wake up digging a hole for the grave he'd need later. Half of Larry's body is badly burned. Half and half, good and evil, two sides. When Larry catches him running he tells Ben he needs $1000 for some head shots. Larry then delivers 3 shots to the head of Ben's mistress and k!lls her. Ben would end up spending that $1000 on cement and lumber for the gazebo he would build in the backyard over the grave. When Larry goes to finish digging the graves he comments that it's a good thing Ben already started them for him. When they're out running Larry mentions things not going so well in Boston. How would Larry know Ben was in Boston? How did he know it didn't go well? Matter of fact, how does he always know where and when Ben is out running? None of the other ghost can leave the proximity of the house yet Larry can and has. Also wasn't Ben a little too calm and acceptive of the idea of burying a dead pregnant ex-mistress in his backyard and then building a gazebo over it like nothing happened? It appears to me that Ben has created Larry as an outlet for all of his subconscious desires and sins

Ben: You're A murderer!
Larry: Yes, But You're Not!

WOW. That was a damn good analysis. Whether it is true or not, that was some clever thinking there my friend.
 6 years ago '05        #104
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 JeeQ said:
On the topic of Larry (The Burned Man) and Ben I think Larry might be Ben's subconscious desires and only in his head. First, he always seems to see Larry after he's had a head trip. In this weeks episode every time he would phase out of it, he'd wake up digging a hole for the grave he'd need later. Half of Larry's body is badly burned. Half and half, good and evil, two sides. When Larry catches him running he tells Ben he needs $1000 for some head shots. Larry then delivers 3 shots to the head of Ben's mistress and k!lls her. Ben would end up spending that $1000 on cement and lumber for the gazebo he would build in the backyard over the grave. When Larry goes to finish digging the graves he comments that it's a good thing Ben already started them for him. When they're out running Larry mentions things not going so well in Boston. How would Larry know Ben was in Boston? How did he know it didn't go well? Matter of fact, how does he always know where and when Ben is out running? None of the other ghost can leave the proximity of the house yet Larry can and has. Also wasn't Ben a little too calm and acceptive of the idea of burying a dead pregnant ex-mistress in his backyard and then building a gazebo over it like nothing happened? It appears to me that Ben has created Larry as an outlet for all of his subconscious desires and sins

Excellent post.
 6 years ago '04        #105
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Great show....still confusing as hell, but great nonetheless.
 6 years ago '04        #106
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
Last night had me baffled as fu*k but I loved it.
 6 years ago '06        #107
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
damn, good sh*t yall with these analyses. it seems like all the ghosts of the house are looking after the family, protecting the people in the house in different ways against the sh*t the house throws at them.
 6 years ago '05        #108
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18424 18424
Its getting more solid in explaining things to me. I was confused at first about how the maid was shot but still there
 6 years ago '06        #109
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #110
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
the acting sometimes
 6 years ago '05        #111
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 1LynguisticMind said:
the acting sometimes
 6 years ago '09        #112
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 3785 3785
 JeeQ said:

:agreement6::applause2: This show is the sh*t by the way it makes you wanna know what the hell is going on
 10-21-2011, 05:57 PM         #113
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y0 this show kicks a.ss now i got twoshows to look forward to Dexter and This! Walking Dead is soft as fuc, they better fix that sh*t
 10-21-2011, 06:04 PM         #114
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

right on point... damnit i feel like a dumb fu*k.
 10-21-2011, 06:05 PM         #115
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when the maid was cleaning the floor though.......... oh wow Ben shoulda crushed that ghost pus*y
 6 years ago '04        #116
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 WMYakballzWM said:
when the maid was cleaning the floor though.......... oh wow Ben shoulda crushed that ghost pus*y
Word to god.
 6 years ago '11        #117
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,580 | Props total: 3603 3603
 WMYakballzWM said:
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #118
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 WMYakballzWM said:
funniest sh*t I've read on here in a while.
and yes@ the Maid

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[spoiler - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2011, 12:02 PM         #119
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
funniest sh*t I've read on here in a while.
and yes@ the Maid

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[spoiler - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

omg, SOMEONE bang that out
 10-22-2011, 06:47 PM         #120
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
arethere any more pics like that painting of the maid with the bloody eye? im obsessed with this show now
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago