Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 minimafia_aj said:
this sh*t keeps jumping all over the place lol. has me confused sometimes.
Yeah but it keeps getting better. Watch by the end of the season this show will have everybody mindfu*ked.
 6 years ago '04        #82
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 minimafia_aj said:
this sh*t keeps jumping all over the place lol. has me confused sometimes.
Me too. It's like everytime I think I know what is going on, they throw us a curveball. But I love this show!

And what's up with all the True Blood alums on it? We got Tara's momma and Russel "fu*k Humans" Edgington.

And who else was thinking
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #83
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Got a couple questions and I'm not putting spoilers cuz you should know better by now.

Anyone wondering why guys see the maid as a hot red head and girls she her as an old hag?

When he was burying that bi*ch in his back yard, was that the maid's dead body?

Is Tate a ghost? Seems like it

Is the burnt face man the alter ego of the husband, real person or a ghost?

Who the fu*k is the man in the leather suit?

Show is fu*king crazy. They're making you really think and ask yourself a lot of questions.
 6 years ago '04        #84
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 Santoro said:
Got a couple questions and I'm not putting spoilers cuz you should know better by now.

Anyone wondering why guys see the maid as a hot red head and girls she her as an old hag?

Show is fu*king crazy. They're making you really think and ask yourself a lot of questions.
Here are my answers/theories to these questions (I put it in spoilers so I dont get any complaints from any new fans of the show)

1. I think him seeing the maid as the s3xy red head has something to do with the guilt he feels for cheating on his wife. The whole reason they moved to L.A. and live there is because he had an affair with a student in Boston and his wife caught them. They wanted a fresh start. So yeah it's either that or he has some connection to house that hasn't been explained yet.

2. Yeah that was probably the maid's body (I misread the question the first time so I changed my answer)

3. I'm pretty sure Tate is a ghost.

4. The man with the burnt face is a former resident of the house (If you haven't figured it out by now, the house is haunted/cursed.) He k!lled his family and was sent to prison but they let him out because he has terminal brain cancer. Not sure if he's real or a ghost.

5. The guy in the leather suit is some sort of demon (at least thats what I think)

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 10-20-2011 at 03:17 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #85
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
 Santoro said:

I dont know for sure but my opinion on your questions are:

6 years ago '04        #86
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Santoro said:

I was asking myself similar questions.

I think the maid is a ghost and can appear to men as a lustys.lut and an old hag to women to get her way either way. I feel like dudes will do anything for a pretty face and women respond to older women better, even generating sympathy for her disfigurement.

I do believe that was the maid's body and she is a ghost

I think tate is a ghost. I noticed in the 3 episode he is in he doesn't really eat or drink or smoke, while others do.

I think the guy with the disfigured face is a former resident of the house and possibly a ghost. But I think he might actually be human due to him continually asking for money.

They initally made it seem that the leather came from the homos3xuals who once occupied the house, but I am guessing it is a demon or ghost too.

I could be completely off on all of these, but one thing I am for sure certain about. And that is that this show is fu*kING AWESOME!
 6 years ago '06        #87
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Indeed this show is fu*king dope. I really hope it has ratings success I dont want it canceled after 1 season like Lights Out
 6 years ago '05        #88
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Santoro said:

There is no real reason to wrap them in spoiler tags seeing as this is a TV show discussion thread and if you're stupid enough to go to the last page of a TV discussion thread and read it without being caught up, then I don't know what to tell you.

1. While the theories above make sense, they aren't true. I mean that was solidified in this most recent episode on two occasions in the same episode. The detective saw the maid as a s3xy woman to, so it has nothing to do with the husbands guilt. The maid laid it out on the table pretty clearly when talking to the wife and husband in the kitchen. "Men just see what they want to see, woman see through to a persons soul". The husband sees the maid as she is, and the wife sees the maid as an old woman because her "soul" really is that old. That much is obvious after the latest episode.

2. Yes, that was the maids dead body. This was hinted to by the maid crying at the window watching the guy find her body. Also, this was cemented as fact when the blonde woman in the window whispered to the maid "Poor girl, now you're stuck here forever" while the husband was laying cement above her dead body.

3. This has not been confirmed, but I think the only logical a.ssumption is to a.ssume he is dead, and a ghost. He is entrapped in and around the house, just like the maid. How do you think he just appeared in the house on several occasions? When the mom and daughter were about to be murdered, he appeared there. He didn't just stumble his way into the house at the exact moment a murder was about to be committed. He is always there, watching. So logically we can go ahead and say yes, Tate is a ghost. His death will be covered in a soon to be seen episode almost definitely.

4. Not confirmed. Alter ego theory is actually an interesting one, and I hadn't heard it before your post, but I doubt it. I'm not sure if he's a ghost, I doubt he's a ghost because all the other ghosts in the show have only appeared in and around the house. So he's most likely a real person, and the backstory we have on him so far is true. How he knew the maids dead body was down there, that is up in the air. I a.ssume something very similar to whats happening to our main characters happened to him while living there. Our main character (The husband) will most likely k!ll himself to end this show.

5. The man in the leather suit also hasn't been confirmed. But we can go ahead and a.ssume, possibly, that it is the husband who was working in the basement with all those body parts. His wife, in ghost form, was the lady who knocked on the front door and came in looking at the house with the wife. Then at the end she is seen putting her hand on the wifes stomach. That could very well just be because she misses being a mother and wishes she was still alive and able to do that. Jealousy. But it could also be because that is her husbands demon child in the wifes stomach.

Hope my answers helped.

Anyway, awesome episode. Crazy bi*ch from Boston deserved what she got . Trying to destroy the husbands life .

This show is awesome. Really, really digging it so far.
 6 years ago '04        #89
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
What's the deal with Constance? Dead, ghost, demon?

I hate and love the fact that up until now I really can't tell who is dead and or alive.

And whoever suggested that Tate is human, but possessed, I like that theory!

Next weeks preview looked dope too. It showed him change faces again like when he did it in the basement to that bi*chy chick.

And now that Hayden is dead and buried on the premises, will we start seeing her ghost pop up?

And I just checked the wikipedia summary, and it states that the other remains were Moira's, the maid.
 6 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 matelyan said:
What's the deal with Constance? Dead, ghost, demon?

I hate and love the fact that up until now I really can't tell who is dead and or alive.

And now that Hayden is dead and buried on the premises, will we start seeing her ghost pop up?
I think Constance is still alive and well. In the basement with the two dead bodies last week, Tate told her that she needed to get rid of the dead bodies if she wanted him to keep getting therapy. This suggests that while the maid and Tate are entrapped in the house, Constance is able to freely roam and dispose of bodies.

And I don't know if Hayden will appear in ghost form. If she does, then Ben (the main character) will know forsure the house is haunted and he will high tail it out of there as quick as possible, thus ruining the premise of the show. The whole reason the show is a success is because they don't know they are dealing with ghosts, and we as viewers do. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hayden make a guest appearance at some point, but that would have to be in either A. The season finale, leaving us on a giant cliff hanger of the residents of the house realizing they are dealing with the supernatural. Or B. In or close to the series finale.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Great answers Reppin. Constance is definitely an interesting character. If you notice when she shot the maid years back she looked the same. Is Tate possibly her son? And what is her connection with the house?
 6 years ago '04        #92
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I think Constance is still alive and well. In the basement with the two dead bodies last week, Tate told her that she needed to get rid of the dead bodies if she wanted him to keep getting therapy. This suggests that while the maid and Tate are entrapped in the house, Constance is able to freely roam and dispose of bodies.

And I don't know if Hayden will appear in ghost form. If she does, then Ben (the main character) will know forsure the house is haunted and he will high tail it out of there as quick as possible, thus ruining the premise of the show. The whole reason the show is a success is because they don't know they are dealing with ghosts, and we as viewers do. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hayden make a guest appearance at some point, but that would have to be in either A. The season finale, leaving us on a giant cliff hanger of the residents of the house realizing they are dealing with the supernatural. Or B. In or close to the series finale.
Everything you said about Constance does lend me to believe she is still alive. Plus wasn't she having s3x with that younger guy and Adelaide walked in and interrupted?

Since you have a really good grasp on this show, I wanted to ask about the abortions that the previous doctor was performing. The murder tour guide mentioned them and said 24 ladies went down there to have the procedure. But were they successful? Or was the doctor using them for his own twisted experiments. I might of missed something but I was curious.

And I stepped out for a p!ss when the wife started bleeding while on the murder tour. Did she miscarriage? Or what was up with that?

And was there supposed to be any significance with regards to the seen of that gay actor getting stabbed in the alley? Or just kinda to show that those murder mystery tours are legit?
 6 years ago '06        #93
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
The last episode kinda made me feel like Constance was a little intimidated by Tate when he was looking at her walk her dog from the upstairs window.
 6 years ago '04        #94
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Santoro said:
Great answers Reppin. Constance is definitely an interesting character. If you notice when she shot the maid years back she looked the same. Is Tate possibly her son? And what is her connection with the house?
Constance shot and k!lled Moira in the house in 1983. So I am a.ssuming she is a former resident as well. Or has always been that pesky, busy body next door neighbor
 6 years ago '04        #95
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 modalee said:
The last episode kinda made me feel like Constance was a little intimidated by Tate when he was looking at her walk her dog from the upstairs window.
I definitely think Constance is still alive. I mean ghosts don't sell stolen goods on eBay.

She is the one to watch out for. I feel like she knows everything and will play a major role in how this season plays out.
 6 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 matelyan said:
Everything you said about Constance does lend me to believe she is still alive. Plus wasn't she having s3x with that younger guy and Adelaide walked in and interrupted?

Since you have a really good grasp on this show, I wanted to ask about the abortions that the previous doctor was performing. The murder tour guide mentioned them and said 24 ladies went down there to have the procedure. But were they successful? Or was the doctor using them for his own twisted experiments. I might of missed something but I was curious.

And I stepped out for a p!ss when the wife started bleeding while on the murder tour. Did she miscarriage? Or what was up with that?

And was there supposed to be any significance with regards to the seen of that gay actor getting stabbed in the alley? Or just kinda to show that those murder mystery tours are legit?
I'm not sure what was up with the abortions in the basement. Not sure if he was just outright k!lling the girls down there, or if he was just performing illegal discreet abortions, or what.

The wife bleeding was explained in the following scene in the doctors office, probably while you were pissing. A woman has two times the normal amount of blood in her body while pregant, at least according to the doctor, and occasional spotting like that is fairly common I guess (I don't have any kids or know the first thing about how a pregnant women's body works). But she said as soon as she got back in the house, the bleeding stopped. Suggesting the house may have some kind of nurturing effect or something.

The scene with the actor getting stabbed, I'm not sure if there was significance to that (Probably not) or not. It may have just been thrown into the episode to go with the theme of the show. I don't see his ghost having any role in this shows story, though.

And yeah Constance was about to hook up with that dude last week in her house. She is always creeping around the main characters house unnoticed, though, which does give the impression that she could possibly be a ghost, but because of what I wrote up a few posts ago I seriously doubt she ends up being a ghost.

One question I do have, though, in the very first scene of the show when those two twin boys go into the house and down to the basement and get k!lled. What year was that? Did a year flash on the screen at the beginning of the first episode? Or no? Because Constance's daughter was in front of the house warning those boys not to go in there, and I'm pretty sure that was a significant amount of time in the past. Perhaps the daughter is a ghost, and not actually her daughter?

Either way, shows like this that generate this much discussion and these many questions are the BEST shows to discuss on a message board. Definitely excited to have a show like this to discuss on here.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-20-2011 at 04:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 Santoro said:
I think Tate is her son, yeah. He may have died in the house, and that's why she won't leave.

I dunno though, I have no evidence to back that up.
 6 years ago '04        #98
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not sure what was up with the abortions in the basement. Not sure if he was just outright k!lling the girls down there, or if he was just performing illegal discreet abortions, or what.

The wife bleeding was explained in the following scene in the doctors office, probably while you were pissing. A woman has two times the normal amount of blood in her body while pregant, at least according to the doctor, and occasional spotting like that is fairly common I guess (I don't have any kids or know the first thing about how a pregnant women's body works). But she said as soon as she got back in the house, the bleeding stopped. Suggesting the house may have some kind of nurturing effect or something.

The scene with the actor getting stabbed, I'm not sure if there was significance to that (Probably not) or not. It may have just been thrown into the episode to go with the theme of the show. I don't see his ghost having any role in this shows story, though.

And yeah Constance was about to hook up with that dude last week in her house. She is always creeping around the main characters house unnoticed, though, which does give the impression that she could possibly be a ghost, but because of what I wrote up a few posts ago I seriously doubt she ends up being a ghost.

One question I do have, though, in the very first scene of the show when those two twin boys go into the house and down to the basement and get k!lled. What year was that? Did a year flash on the screen at the beginning of the first episode? Or no? Because Constance's daughter was in front of the house warning those boys not to go in there, and I'm pretty sure that was a significant amount of time in the past. Perhaps the daughter is a ghost, and not actually her daughter?

Either way, shows like this that generate this much discussion and these many questions are the BEST shows to discuss on a message board. Definitely excited to have a show like this to discuss on here.
It had the feel of the 60s & 70s and part of me wants to swear I saw the screen flash 1967 or 1976. Now I am going to have to go back and check.

And who k!lled those boys? It looked like the same monster thing that came out when Tate and the daughter were messing with the bully.
 6 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 matelyan said:
It had the feel of the 60s & 70s and part of me wants to swear I saw the screen flash 1967 or 1976. Now I am going to have to go back and check.

And who k!lled those boys? It looked like the same monster thing that came out when Tate and the daughter were messing with the bully.
Yeah, it definitely felt like 60s/70s. So I'm not sure whats up with Constance's daughter. She's gotta be some form of ghost.

I'm sure all will be revealed in several back story's throughout the season.
 6 years ago '06        #100
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
The twins in the first ep looked like it was in the 70s cuz Constance handicapped daughter is a little girl in that scene but later we see her she is a grown women possibly in her late 20s early 30s and I dont think shes a ghost but she has down syndrome and probably a connection to the ghosts in the house.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy