Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #681
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 66 66
I like the idea of a new story, because that's the best direction for the show, but I am disappointed we won't be seeing some of the characters anymore. Jessica Lange k!lled it.
 6 years ago '04        #682
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 WalterWhite said:
I thought this was the case and IMO that makes the finale even worse. What a horrible way to end the season You wouldn't know the story was over based on the finale, you would have to go read articles.

The finale wrapped of the family's storyline and with them scaring away that new family or anyone else who plans to move into the house, there's really nothing more they could've done with that.

The only real loose end is that we don't know whats gonna happen with Tate's demon son...

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 12-22-2011 at 07:13 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #683
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
That damn Demon Child creeped me the fu*k out. Im not even gonna lie.
 6 years ago '11        #684
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 2TopFlite said:
Good glad to know it will be a whole new story... I like that
Same...
 6 years ago '11        #685
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12
Pretty good ending imo...I think people were expecting an epic battle between good and evil and left disappointed...

Something tells me that won't be the last time we see the demon baby...he might come back in a few seasons...all about the longevity son.
 6 years ago '05        #686
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
It would be hot if it were in a prison or hospital. A lot of foul sh*t be goin on in those places.
 6 years ago '09        #687
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
* Each season of the show will feature a different haunting: a new home, building, prison, etc.
* Each season will feature new principal actors, but previous actors may make appearances as completely different characters with different looks.
* Each season will showcase new creatures and monsters.
* Each season will answer the question of what an American horror can be.
* Each season will explore a new theme, as in the theme of infidelity for season one. (Murphy also commented that a hint to season two’s theme was hidden within the last three episodes of season one. Any thoughts? Check out our recaps to refresh your memory!)
* A DVD boxset of season one will be available, allowing fans to watch the series from the beginning and pick up on clues to the Harmon family’s fate that were present from the outset.
* Stories of true crimes in American will continue to be featured in future episodes.
* Each season will feature a new title sequence that is relative to the theme of that particular season. Murphy commented that he is trying to keep the same music team to keep consistency through the score.

Now, equally important is what (and who) you won’t see in season two of American Horror Story:

* There won’t be a second “haunted house.”
* The story won’t be set in L.A. and the setting will be very different from the California home.
* You won’t see Connie Britton or Dylan McDermott as the Harmons, though there is a chance they may appear as secondary characters. (Murphy commented on his fondness for the Mercury Theater, which had a cast of rotating actors performing different characters for different plays.)
* There won’t be any vampires! (Murphy expressed this explicitly.)
 6 years ago '08        #688
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,340 | Props total: 4032 4032
just seen ep.1 how the fu*k
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #689
space
space
 jessie17 said:
just seen ep.1 how the fu*k
[spoiler - click to view]

No need for spoiler tags...season is over. Just keep watching and pay attention..can't stress that enough
 6 years ago '08        #690
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,340 | Props total: 4032 4032
 Hu$tLa said:
No need for spoiler tags...season is over. Just keep watching and pay attention..can't stress that enough
Thanks man
 6 years ago '04        #691
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
It seems like season 2 will be about a demon child since they say the last 3 eps point towards what it could be. I think besides ghosts, demons would be a good route to take for the 2nd season.

I am glad they won't tackle vampires because they are so played out
 6 years ago '04        #692
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
this is a great idea because ryan murphy cant keep a decent story going to save his life

maybe if he has to come up with a different idea each year this show wont turn to sh*t like nip tuck and glee
 6 years ago '05        #693
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
* Each season will feature new principal actors, but previous actors may make appearances as completely different characters with different looks.

I don't really like that idea, but I guess it's dope because the dude who played Tate will most likely be on the show again as a new character.
 6 years ago '09        #694
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
honestly....i will be happy if they end the series RIGHT NOW because i dont think they can match this season without sounding redundant

and her raising the anti-christ/devil child????? i dont see how that will be a good story without coming off wack
 6 years ago '11        #695
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 Reppindaburghh said:

I don't really like that idea, but I guess it's dope because the dude who played Tate will most likely be on the show again as a new character.
 Jacc Blacc said:
honestly....i will be happy if they end the series RIGHT NOW because i dont think they can match this season without sounding redundant

and her raising the anti-christ/devil child????? i dont see how that will be a good story without coming off wack
 Ghostface Wu said:
Umm did you intentionally not bother to read any of the posts from the last two pages? Each season is completely separate from the prior so none of the things that happened this season will be repeated or carried out past the finale.
at this 3 post timeline..... Jacc Blacc <<<<<<<<
 6 years ago '07        #696
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20012 20012
 Jacc Blacc said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #697
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
so we never get to find out what happens with tates baby/little anti-christ....thats kinda gay
 6 years ago '05        #698
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

Jacc Blacc said:
so we never get to find out what happens with tates baby/little anti-christ....thats kinda gay
Jus leave well enough alone man. They already showed what he did at the end so at least they didn't leave him as a infant before shows end
 6 years ago '11        #699
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12
I really hope next season is in a hospital....I heard it might be a hotel tho...all speculation of course.....Have to wait 8 months now
 6 years ago '05        #700
space
space
 gameofchris said:
I really hope next season is in a hospital....I heard it might be a hotel tho...all speculation of course.....Have to wait 8 months now
Only about two til they reveal the theme
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago