Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #661
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18400 18400
Some things still don't make since

Tate said he k!lled 15 students where were the rest on Halloween?

So we gon act like Ben didn't say he went a cut down a tree? From where?

Why didn't the maid never k!ll constance? Never did understand that.
 6 years ago '10        #662
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Finale was decent next season will be about the devil child for sure though, cause they can't do much with the house as it stands right now.
 6 years ago '10        #663
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 Space 2020 said:
Finale was decent next season will be about the devil child for sure though, cause they can't do much with the house as it stands right now.
bi*ch grabbed the wrong baby

But yea that finale was disappointing as fu*k. The entire second half was a drop off, pretty obvious that it was written by someone else.

And I think that maid never k!lled Constance because she doesn't hold grudges. Or they're gonna explain why next season
 6 years ago '06        #664
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
I liked the finale. Overall it was a great season and Ill def be watching season 2.
 6 years ago '05        #665
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Ghostface Wu said:
I enjoyed this season until the finale.........pretty much exactly how I felt after watching Heroes first season finale. There was like literally no point to having this episode it seemed to me anyways. Tate (the best character on the show) gets like 10 minutes of screen time. There were a lot of wtf things that happened in this episode that just didn't align with how the season began. Why exactly were all the ghosts showing themselves and scaring the sh*t out of the new family so early? If there only goal is to inflict the same type of pain that they feel onto living people why the fu*k didn't they ever do that to the Harmon's?
You missed the whole point of that scene. They conjured up scares and spooks to get the new family out of the house. Did you see Hayden or Tate being in on the scare? It was only the "good" ghosts that were trying to scare them away and not harm them. Tate was there as an anomaly. He wasn't in on the plan to scare them away. He was there because he was jealous of that new kid. That's why Violet distracted Tate and told the new kid to run out.
 12-22-2011, 07:54 AM         #666
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghostface Wu said:
I enjoyed this season until the finale.........pretty much exactly how I felt after watching Heroes first season finale. There was like literally no point to having this episode it seemed to me anyways. Tate (the best character on the show) gets like 10 minutes of screen time. There were a lot of wtf things that happened in this episode that just didn't align with how the season began. Why exactly were all the ghosts showing themselves and scaring the sh*t out of the new family so early? If there only goal is to inflict the same type of pain that they feel onto living people why the fu*k didn't they ever do that to the Harmon's?
your kidding right?
 6 years ago '04        #667
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
I thought the finale was good. It basically finished the story arc for the Harmon's along with leaving some things unanswered for the next season. I don't get why so many hate the finale.. its just the season finale, not series finale.
 12-22-2011, 10:27 AM         #668
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finale sucked.
 6 years ago '09        #669
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Hu$tLa said:
Some things still don't make since

Tate said he k!lled 15 students where were the rest on Halloween?

So we gon act like Ben didn't say he went a cut down a tree? From where?

Why didn't the maid never k!ll constance? Never did understand that.
i figured why they dont wanna k!ll her

they hate her and if she dies in the house they will forever be stuck with her
 6 years ago '09        #670
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Ghostface Wu said:
the maid said there r some ghosts who r good in the house and they had a plan to scare them off so that they wouldnt die in the house basically

without the harmons there was no real family in the house that were good ghosts and the house wanted a baby
 6 years ago '04        #671
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2410 2410
I liked the finale. It wrappped up the Harmon's storyline. We all knew Ben was gonna die but I kinda knew he wasn't gonna off himself. Something kept telling me that Hayden would k!ll him.

As for Constance: I knew they weren't gonna k!ll her off

And Lil Tate Jr. caught a body at 3 years oldThat n*gga gonna be worse than his father

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 12-22-2011 at 11:13 AM..
 12-22-2011, 11:13 AM         #672
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
the maid said there r some ghosts who r good in the house and they had a plan to scare them off so that they wouldnt die in the house basically

without the harmons there was no real family in the house that were good ghosts and the house wanted a baby
haah so now its beetlejuice mixed with the omen.
 6 years ago '04        #673
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
I hope season 2 addresses the following questions I have:

So, how and why does the house have powers?
Is Michael, Constance's adoptive son, really the Antichrist?
Will season two revolve around A new house and cast or possibly a ghost war?
 6 years ago '11        #674
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 NBA Brawler said:
I liked the finale. It wrappped up the Harmon's storyline. We all knew Ben was gonna die but I kinda knew he wasn't gonna off himself. Something kept telling me that Hayden would k!ll him.

As for Constance: I knew they weren't gonna k!ll her off

And Lil Tate Jr. caught a body at 3 years oldThat n*gga gonna be worse than his father
This kid makes Dexter look softer than a bag of marshmellows

Dex was in a pool of blood, this kid made his own pool of blood
 12-22-2011, 02:08 PM         #675
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2TopFlite said:
I expected the Finale to be a lil bit better .. but aye it was kool, The Harmon family was happier dead then alive It

same sh*t i was thinking. them dying was the best thing to happen to that family , they living good

OT: finale was boring, the last 30 secs was cool tho..the lil boy really looks evil lol. and i did find it funny of them taking a note from the beetlejuice book and scaring the family away
 12-22-2011, 02:57 PM         #676
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
this show is turning into the omen
based that off just 1 episode tho?
 6 years ago '05        #677
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Creator said next season is going to be a different story with different characters and not in LA. He did say that clues from what the storyline will be was in the last 3 episodes. So not exactly sure what they're gonna do. Each season will have a different horror story. Old characters can be reused but will not appear as their old characters but new ones. Season Finale was crazy amazing, but it was a good way to finish it. I figured it was going to be a slow emotional episode, because what else could it be? fu*king guy just lost his daughter and wife and has to raise a baby by himself. Can't wait till next season.
 6 years ago '04        #678
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Just read season two will be an all "new" American Horror story, set in a different city, different location (prison, school, etc.) and will feature an all new cast.

A real good read:

6 years ago '10        #679
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 2529 2529
Good glad to know it will be a whole new story... I like that
 6 years ago '05        #680
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Rico23 said:
we were spoiled with how good the season was so with the finale there was so much hype and expectations that it fell a bit short. It was bad but it was outstanding like i hoped...but with u you're such an extremist It's ridiculous....if it isn't amazing then its absolute trash get real
I mean the finale was pretty bad though, and the entire second half of the season was an incredibly dramatic drop off from the first half. The writers got lazy as fu*k mid-way through the season. Plot holes left and right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago