Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #621
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 NBA Brawler said:
I knew Vivien was gonna die. She was giving birth to a Anti-Christ baby. She wasn't gonna survive that.

Question: The season finale is supposed to be 90 mins right? Because I checked the guide on DirecTv and it says its only 1 hour. So did it get scaled back or is DirecTv just fu*king up?
Yea 90 mins. It was supposed to have been 2 hours but they scaled it bak
 6 years ago '04        #622
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I like how they sorta hinted at Violet and Vivian running the house from here on out. There are a ton of ghosts, and particularly a lot of female ghosts, and the way the final scene between them was shot leant me to believe these two women will be holding down the fort for some time and keeping those other ghost bi*ches in check.

I also hope Ben remains human. Otherwise none of the main actors will have scenes outside of the house. I still want him to have interaction with the outside world.

And is the whole police investigation over Hayden’s disappearance done? I really hope they maintain the realism of an ongoing police investigation and continue to have them snoop around the house. I even hope eventually more people discover that the house contains ghost and get a real world response to that kind of paranormal activity. I mean imagine today if you turned on the news and found out ghosts existed and they were residing in a haunted house in LA somewhere. It would have HUGE, global implications.

Finally I hope they truly turn Tate into the monster everyone keeps referring to him as. We need a strong, evil antagonist and I feel like they have been hinting at it all season. I say in Season 2 they let Tate go HAM!
 6 years ago '05        #623
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 matelyan said:
I like how they sorta hinted at Violet and Vivian running the house from here on out. There are a ton of ghosts, and particularly a lot of female ghosts, and the way the final scene between them was shot leant me to believe these two women will be holding down the fort for some time and keeping those other ghost bi*ches in check.

I also hope Ben remains human. Otherwise none of the main actors will have scenes outside of the house. I still want him to have interaction with the outside world.

And is the whole police investigation over Hayden’s disappearance done? I really hope they maintain the realism of an ongoing police investigation and continue to have them snoop around the house. I even hope eventually more people discover that the house contains ghost and get a real world response to that kind of paranormal activity. I mean imagine today if you turned on the news and found out ghosts existed and they were residing in a haunted house in LA somewhere. It would have HUGE, global implications.

Finally I hope they truly turn Tate into the monster everyone keeps referring to him as. We need a strong, evil antagonist and I feel like they have been hinting at it all season. I say in Season 2 they let Tate go HAM!
The investigation into Hayden has been closed. Remember when her sister and the detective showed up questioning Ben Hayden appeared and made it seem like she was living with Ben. Why would there still be an investigation?
 6 years ago '11        #624
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
Just got caught up on the show. sh*ts sooooo good. I read someone say they didn't think the baby was stillborn, I didn't think so either. I mean the lady smiled and sh*t and when he handed it to her.

Knowing her she might like a dead baby though

And wtf at the dad just letting all these strange people take his babies into other rooms and sh*t I would been flippin out beating some ghost a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #625
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
been about a week behind on this show for awhile so havent been able to come in this thread.
just got caught up tho
 6 years ago '05        #626
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
nice ep,damn vivian died with her pus*y extra loose...she stay losing
 6 years ago '05        #627
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
To the kid who said this could be just one story of the American Horror Story, good sh*t man. That would be dope as fu*k if they ended this season wrapping up everything about the house and families. Such as Ben burned the house down and freed all the ghosts. Then next season they go somewhere else with a new cast and new horror story. I would be impressed as fu*k if the writers had the balls to do that.
 6 years ago '11        #628
space
space
 PhrozenMenace said:
I asked my wife... so is her ghost just gonna have a blown out pus*y for the rest of time?

6 years ago '05        #629
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 PotheadFocker said:
I asked my wife... so is her ghost just gonna have a blown out pus*y for the rest of time?

prolly the same,i know ben wont want to hit that spread
 6 years ago '05        #630
space
space
 matelyan said:

Finally I hope they truly turn Tate into the monster everyone keeps referring to him as. We need a strong, evil antagonist and I feel like they have been hinting at it all season.
I say in Season 2 they let Tate go HAM!
Ben has nothing left..wife dead, daughter dead, newborn supposedly dead. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it either. And yea like Reppin said Haydens sis & a cop showed up to questionBen but Hayden appears and says she's fine..I think it was like two or 3 episodes ago. However they have left parts unexplained like how noone asked or questioned about the exterminator

But as far as Tate he is a monster. Idk if you mean you want him to finally own up to everything & just be psycho all the time but he's k!lled the students, gay couple, exterminator, tried to burn Larry to death, and r*ped Vivian. But I think its a possibility he'll have a complete meltdown in the last episode
 6 years ago '10        #631
mlim420 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 159 159
 Reppindaburghh said:
The investigation into Hayden has been closed. Remember when her sister and the detective showed up questioning Ben Hayden appeared and made it seem like she was living with Ben. Why would there still be an investigation?
doesn't she have bills to pay...she must be wayyyy behind!!! lol
 6 years ago '05        #632
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 PotheadFocker said:

PhrozenMenace said:
 6 years ago '07        #633
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20011 20011
 PotheadFocker said:

lol same sh*t me and my boy said.
 12-16-2011, 09:15 PM         #634
coqui 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is by far one of the most original show on FX!!!!\props

trying to get my rep up, please prop me
 6 years ago '04        #635
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
 mlim420 said:
doesn't she have bills to pay...she must be wayyyy behind!!! lol

Her power bill must be sky high.
 12-17-2011, 03:44 AM         #636
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
 PotheadFocker said:

PhrozenMenace said:
 minimafia_aj said:
lol same sh*t me and my boy said.
lol @ the tour guide dude telling the tourists about mrs taylor

"and here ladies and gentlemen's is where vivian taylor died and she would later be known as the ghost with the giant pus*y "

Last edited by cheguevara; 12-17-2011 at 03:46 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #637
space
space
 cheguevara said:
lol @ the tour guide dude telling the tourists about mrs taylor

"and here ladies and gentlemen's is where vivian taylor died and she would later be known as the ghost with the giant pus*y "
 6 years ago '05        #638
space
space
Final predictions for the season finale?

I'm thinking Constance dies, the baby, and Ben..trapping them all there

Also tate becomes a completely different person in the finale
 6 years ago '04        #639
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
This sh*t still better be 1hr 30min cuz DirecTV has it at 1hr 10min
 12-21-2011, 01:12 AM         #640
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuccccccccccck

i thought today was wednesday

i mean it is now but earlier i thought it was wed..im thinkin, damn i gotta get home and watch this sh*t.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy