Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #601
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
Good episode, still don't see how Ben wasn't str8 baffled at Violet disappearing in the car

There's only one living occupant in the house...not counting the kids
 6 years ago '05        #602
space
space
 Cheeze said:
when did they go to 1590?
When the woman was tellin violet about the roanoke colony
 12-14-2011, 10:19 PM         #603
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
When the woman was tellin violet about the roanoke colony
oh yeah

I just took it literally when they said they were "going there" in that other post
 6 years ago '09        #604
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
dam ben is the only one not to die and i do not think he will die

so the first baby died and the 2nd never shown?

show is getting extra weird tho
 6 years ago '09        #605
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Vivian Died : that ish had me lowkey emotional
 6 years ago '04        #606
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
That was one of the finest hours of tv I have ever watched honestly. It was sad and moving episode. R.I.P. Mrs.Taylor
 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM         #608
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i get a stream link? the site i use is down right now

props to whoever can do that for me
 6 years ago '07        #609
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #610
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
Wednesday’s penultimate freshman episode of FX’s American Horror Story delivered big thrills, haunting chills and lady of the house Vivien to the proverbial morgue! Yep, in case you haven’t already heard, shortly after delivering her and Rubber Man’s demon spawn, TV’s most Desperate Housewife was put out of her misery. (Constance whisked the wee one away before we could see whether it had horns.)

Here, Connie Britton recounts her three-day childbirth ordeal, explains why she’s thrilled to join the show’s growing gaggle of ghosts, and offers a tantalizing tease about next week’s season finale.

TVLINE | Unless I’m mistaken, you shot this episode right around the time you became a mom in real-life [to adopted son, Eyob].

It totally overlapped. The previous episode the producers wrote me out so I could go to Ethiopia to get this baby. And I had just gotten back with my new baby and then had to shoot this childbirth scene! It was crazy. I screamed my a.ss off for three days. It was so exhausting. When I read the script, I was kind of like, “Oh, man, all I’m going to be doing is giving birth the whole episode.” [Laughs] It took three days to shoot that whole sequence.

TVLINE | No.
Yes it did! It was so long. It was very intense. And I wanted it to look real. I was consulting with [costar and mother of three] Jessica Lange. And we had a medical person on set….

TVLINE | What advice did Jessica Lange give you?

She was really helpful. I can’t remember specifics, but just in terms of the level of pain that you’re in. We talked a lot about what happens during each moment, like when the water breaks and all that stuff…. God bless Matt Ross [who plays Dr. Charles Montgomery], who basically had my crotch in his face for three days. I just had to kind of lay there. I also had that big pregnancy belly on, which was a prosthetic and very heavy, so it was a whole to-do every time I had to get up and down out. So between takes, I would just kind of lay there like a lump covered in various amounts of blood depending on where we were in the take.

TVLINE | What did you give birth to? We didn’t see its face. Tell me!
No. Hell no. [Laughs] I’m not ruining it for people. I’m not telling you what I gave birth to. If they didn’t show you in the episode, I’m definitely not telling you. It will all be revealed [in next week's finale].

TVLINE | How far in advance did you know that Vivien was going to die giving birth?

I knew from the beginning. But at first I thought Dylan [McDermott] and I were going to k!ll each other in some mutual murder/suicide thing. But then not very long after that it became clear that it was probably going to be [during] childbirth.

TVLINE | Of course, on this show, there could be a lot of life after death.

Oh, I know. Let me just tell you something: I was so excited once I became a ghost. The ghosts have all the fun! [Laughs] Ghosts get to have nice outfits. Ghosts don’t have to wear pregnancy bellies. Ghosts apparently change clothes all the time, willy-nilly. I don’t know where their clothes come from but they have fabulous wardrobes.

TVLINE | And I imagine all of Vivien’s angst has completely vanished.

A lot less angst. I’m as cool as a cucumber in the finale. [Laughs] It’s kind of fun.

TVLINE | Speaking of which, what exactly is Vivien up to next week?
Here’s what I will say about the last episode: Vivien’s goal is to bring the family together. That’s all I’m going to say about it. Because ghosts need family, too.

TVLINE | Will Ghost Vivien be sticking around for Season 2?

We’ll see. It was always my understanding that I was going to do one season, but it’s all up in the air. Who knows?

TVLINE | If it is only for one season, what will you do next?
I’m taking a couple of months off to spend some time with my son. And then I’m getting back into the David O. Russell thing [that Britton and the acclaimed director are developing] for FX. That’s still in the pipeline.

TVLINE | And what about the Friday Night Lights movie?
I think Pete [Berg] is really tied up next year, so I don’t think that would happen until the end of next year — if it happens at all. But everybody really wants to make it happen.
 6 years ago '10        #611
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,519 | Props total: 2537 2537
 cheguevara said:
can i get a stream link? the site i use is down right now

props to whoever can do that for me
Try here :

Man tonights episode was good as fu*k... Violet nows about Tate raping her mom... Ben knows Violet is dead... and Mrs.Harmon is dead now ... good sh*t ... good fu*king episode... now for the Finale I wonder what will happen with Ben.. will he lose his mind go psychotic, k!ll himself to be with his family... I wonder what he will do... and what will happen with the baby ... the finale gone be good as hell... this show is the sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #612
space
space
That bi*ch adopted a kid named Eyob

Where the hell he from?
 6 years ago '08        #613
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
 Hu$tLa said:
That bi*ch adopted a kid named Eyob

Where the hell he from?
Ethiopia. The answer was in the first sentence of her response.
 12-15-2011, 08:54 AM         #614
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
dam ben is the only one not to die and i do not think he will die

so the first baby died and the 2nd never shown?

show is getting extra weird tho
i dont think either baby died honestly. when the doctor said its stillborn, he handed it to his crazy wife and i coulda sworn i heard the baby make a sound.

rip vivian ...at least she wont be alone, she has her daughter with her ...ben deserves all that happens to him, i just cant find it in me to feel sorry for this guy..most of this sh*t happened because of him..
 6 years ago '09        #615
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
so does next season just have a new family in the house?

or since its just called american horror story does it just have a whole brand new story?
 6 years ago '05        #616
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Ricky Towel said:
so does next season just have a new family in the house?

or since its just called american horror story does it just have a whole brand new story?
Good point, but I hope it won't work like that, though. As for the episode, I think it's a good setup for the finale. I really didn't expect Vivien to die, but damn, she sure as hell did. A lot of loose ends were tied and we finally have closure on plot points like Tate raping Vivien, Violet being dead (and Ben now knowing about it) and the babies being delivered.

I know y'all hate Ben, but at this stage, I feel really sorry for the guy. At this point, I know y'all would go mental if you were Ben. He really tried to make things work by the end, though, but I guess it was just too little too late.

R.I.P. Vivien and Violet
 6 years ago '04        #617
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
I knew Vivien was gonna die. She was giving birth to a Anti-Christ baby. She wasn't gonna survive that.

Question: The season finale is supposed to be 90 mins right? Because I checked the guide on DirecTv and it says its only 1 hour. So did it get scaled back or is DirecTv just fu*king up?
 6 years ago '04        #618
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
yeah I think next year is definitely gonna be a new family cause if I remember right, Mrs.Taylor has another FX show coming up.
 6 years ago '05        #619
space
space
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Ethiopia. The answer was in the first sentence of her response.
I obviously didnt finish reading

Anyways ima try to find that article I saw where there were talmbout a new story/family for next season
 6 years ago '05        #620
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,451 | Props total: 7096 7096
Wasn't really feeling this episode, to be honest.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now