Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #561
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,458 | Props total: 7102 7102
 Liban said:
Why can Tate the leave the house and go where ever he wants??

In the earlier episodes Tate went to a coffee shop with Mr Harmon and later on he took Violet to the beach.
I really am not getting how people aren't understanding the concept of the two Halloween episodes. It was clearly explained. The ghosts can roam freely on Halloween. None of them can leave the property of the house the other 364 days of the year as it stands now.
 6 years ago '10        #562
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
good ep i was like when violet found out she was dead. good tv

question i thought the only way u could stay in the house is if your body was still at the house. Thats why the maid wanted them to dig up back yard so they could find her so she coulod be released and be with her loved ones who had passed.

So the past few eps they hav had the aspiring actress and constancie's dude both hav been moved.
i guess as long as they die at the house they can chill at the crib? no matter if their body is there or not?
 6 years ago '11        #563
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 66 66
 Reppindaburghh said:
I really am not getting how people aren't understanding the concept of the two Halloween episodes. It was clearly explained. The ghosts can roam freely on Halloween. None of them can leave the property of the house the other 364 days of the year as it stands now.
Except the question about the Halloween episode of them roaming free was a little off. They showed up the day of Halloween, but didn't have to be back at the house until the morning, which was November 1st ***scratches head***

Also, what about the exterminator.. Ben didn't go check on him, I'm sure his vehicle is still there.

Why did Tate want to knock Ben out, what was the point of that, so he couldn't save Violet when she OD'ed?

but it doesn't matter... a story about ghosts is going to have a few loose ends. I enjoy it, I don't want to nit pick everything.
 6 years ago '05        #564
space
space
 Jruk2345 said:
good ep i was like when violet found out she was dead. good tv

question i thought the only way u could stay in the house is if your body was still at the house. Thats why the maid wanted them to dig up back yard so they could find her so she coulod be released and be with her loved ones who had passed.

So the past few eps they hav had the aspiring actress and constancie's dude both hav been moved.
i guess as long as they die at the house they can chill at the crib? no matter if their body is there or not?
Yeah they don't need to remain on the property. I think initially when the gazebo was built over the maids body the writers wanted that to be the rule: Your body must remain on the property. But then they realized how fu*king impossible that would be to make sense of as the show went on with all the people who died there.

And you could argue the maid just wanted them to dig up the backyard to find her body to pin that old murder on Constance.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 12-08-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #565
space
space
 Brandn said:
Except the question about the Halloween episode of them roaming free was a little off. They showed up the day of Halloween, but didn't have to be back at the house until the morning, which was November 1st ***scratches head***

Also, what about the exterminator.. Ben didn't go check on him, I'm sure his vehicle is still there.

Why did Tate want to knock Ben out, what was the point of that, so he couldn't save Violet when she OD'ed?

but it doesn't matter... a story about ghosts is going to have a few loose ends. I enjoy it, I don't want to nit pick everything.
Yeah it seemed as though they had until dawn the next day, for whatever reason. It wasn't just Hayden, all of the house guests were walking back to the house as the sun was up the next day.

The exterminator, we don't know how much time passed between all of that. I mean Tate k!lled him, then overheard the phone call Ben was having, then went up to talk to Violet, then went and beat up Ben. It's not like hours passed. I wouldn't be bothering my exterminator till he came to my door telling me the job was complete, then I'd pay him. I don't know many people who would be standing outside next to the house waiting for the exterminator to finish up his job.

And Tate knocked Ben out so he and Violet would have time to "kill themselves". But that plan fell through.

And yes Tate could not save Violet when she OD'ed. He explained that in this episode and that's the theory most people in this thread have had for weeks.

I agree there are loose ends in quite a few episodes this season, but this episode really didn't have any and was one of the more impressive and powerful episodes of the series.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 12-08-2011 at 11:46 AM..
 12-08-2011, 11:46 AM         #566
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
 C.R.I.P. said:
So I just thought about this, but how the hell did Ben forget about the exterminator in his house ?

It was crazy to see violets dead body in the process of rotting.
wait did i miss something?

how did you see her body? the ep already came on? wtf what ep did they show that? because i been following this sh*t every ep,!
 6 years ago '05        #567
space
space
 cheguevara said:
wait did i miss something?

how did you see her body? the ep already came on? wtf what ep did they show that? because i been following this sh*t every ep,!
It was on last night, like it's been on every Wednesday night since it premiered.

12-08-2011, 11:58 AM         #568
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh hahahha ...damn i been catching it online, must got my days mixed up..because i been waiting till thursday to see if its uploaded yet

which means i was always a day too late on this sh*t FUCK..

cant believe this sh*t...im watching it now online
 12-08-2011, 12:42 PM         #569
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

damn..

tragic..violet is dead...
how can this show carry on for another season? idk but i cant wait to find out
 12-08-2011, 02:01 PM         #570
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

damn..

i think the season will end with the mom and dead finding out that violet is dead and they can be with her still if they stay in the house and dont move. some sh*t like that...

OH AND SM STAY THE fu*k OUT THIS THREAD U f*ggot
 6 years ago '05        #571
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 cheguevara said:

damn..

I think its gonna be a diff family & house
 6 years ago '10        #572
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yeah they don't need to remain on the property. I think initially when the gazebo was built over the maids body the writers wanted that to be the rule: Your body must remain on the property. But then they realized how fu*king impossible that would be to make sense of as the show went on with all the people who died there.

And you could argue the maid just wanted them to dig up the backyard to find her body to pin that old murder on Constance.
word. i was thinking the same about the maid. She wants Constance to get charged for her murder.
 6 years ago '05        #573
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 cheguevara said:
oh hahahha ...damn i been catching it online, must got my days mixed up..because i been waiting till thursday to see if its uploaded yet

which means i was always a day too late on this sh*t FUCK..

cant believe this sh*t...im watching it now online
i watch it on thursdays too,thats why i dont enter this thread til after seeing the newest episode
 6 years ago '04        #574
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2425 2425
 PhrozenMenace said:
i watch it on thursdays too,thats why i dont enter this thread til after seeing the newest episode
^this
 6 years ago '04        #575
space
space
Just finished watching the episode. I knew Violet was dead. It was getting kind of obvious but the reveal was well done. And yeah like one dude said, don't fu*k with Tate. That guy is beyond fu*king crazy.

All that's left is the Birth episode and the season finale. It's will be interesting to see how Violet's parents take it when they find out she's dead. I'm pretty sure that will be in the finale episode though. Also, I wanna know more about this Anti-Christ baby Vivien is gonna have next week.
 6 years ago '05        #576
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Knew she was dead, it was pretty obvious for a couple episodes. Anyone catch how people start seeing the other ghosts when they're about to die or something crazy is about to happen? The burned bi*ch said it to her husband that he's ready or some sh*t like. Same thing happened with Violet.
 6 years ago '09        #577
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 7967 7967
quick question

the ghosts are in the house because they got k!lled and their bodies were buried somewhere in the house?????? or do you just need to be k!lled in the house???

because even though travis was k!lled in the house, his body was chopped up and dropped in the "colored" neighborhood........yet he's still in the house

so is he trapped in the house or not because tate was k!lled in the house when the feds shot him up but im pretty sure his body wasnt buried in the house and he seems "stuck"
 6 years ago '04        #578
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
quick question

the ghosts are in the house because they got k!lled and their bodies were buried somewhere in the house?????? or do you just need to be k!lled in the house???
In order for your ghost to roam freely in the house, you have to die on the property.
 6 years ago '09        #579
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 7967 7967
 NBA Brawler said:
In order for your ghost to roam freely in the house, you have to die on the property.
but unlike the maid and ben's jumpoff.....if your body isnt buried on the house property are you able to leave the house is what im asking????

that travis dude body wasnt buried in the house, so is he free to leave the house, and since constance k!lled her husband and the maid in the house........how come we havent seen him yet
 6 years ago '05        #580
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 Jacc Blacc said:
but unlike the maid and ben's jumpoff.....if your body isnt buried on the house property are you able to leave the house is what im asking????

that travis dude body wasnt buried in the house, so is he free to leave the house, and since constance k!lled her husband and the maid in the house........how come we havent seen him yet
You have to be k!lled on the property be stuck there

As to why constance husband hasn't showed up ihnc..another piece not explained
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy