Is Anyone Watching American Horror Story?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #541
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,808 | Props total: 9127 9127
this show is what the walking dead should be. scary and actually has a backstory+plot. fu*k this show is dope man

only on episode 4 too
 6 years ago '09        #542
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
I thought that one guy got burned because he set fire to his family
 6 years ago '07        #543
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 OGBIGBOY said:
I thought that one guy got burned because he set fire to his family
you must of missed an episode, because they show what really happened.
 6 years ago '06        #544
yhportsatak 
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 506 506
Oh sh*t she is dead
 6 years ago '09        #545
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
All this mindf**kery has got to stop
 6 years ago '09        #546
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
show is going in crazy places
 6 years ago '04        #547
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
Man this sh*t is bananas. I knew Violet was dead, cause after the pill episode, she wasn't seen except at the end of the one where they took Mrs.Taylor away, and they kept mentioning how many days of school she missed.

The burned guy actually made me have a glimpse of relief for somebody on this show. Pay for his crimes.

Next episode looks ridiculous.
 6 years ago '10        #548
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,520 | Props total: 2538 2538
Tonight's episode was good... sh*t we all knew ole girl Violet was dead ... cant lie it was pretty nice of that crazy muthafu*ka Tate to make her take try to "commit suicide" so she wouldn't find out she actually OD'ed off those pills and was dead ... Tate set the dude on fire and he took the fall for the dude's murder .... I still don't fully grasp the concept of the house and dying there ... If u die on the property no matter where your body is... your spirit is forever trapped there .. but didn't the Maid waay back in like episode 3 or somewhere earlier the maid and Constance watched Ben dig a hole to bury Kate( I believe thats her name) and Constance said now to the maid now you can never leave this house like if her body was to be removed or some sh*t her spirit would be free to go on off the property to the afterlife... idk if i typed that sh*t clear fu*k it

My Only complaint about this episode was ....

NO YOUNG MAID and since Ben fired her and saw her true old form idk if she's coming back

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #549
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7099 7099
Really, really good episode.

So Tate went to dudes office, doused him in gasoline, burned half his face off then went to school and shot that sh*t up

Wonder what Ben's gonna do when he wakes up now that he knows Tate is the rubber suit man. Or does chloroform effect memory? I'm not sure, I don't think it does though.

Only two episodes left I think. Finale is 90 minutes though which is dope.

Wonder how the hell the parents are going to react when Violet REFUSES to leave the house. What if they drag her out and throw her in the car and pull out. She just vanishes from the car and pops back in the house? That'd be a crazy scene!

Even though the majority of us all knew Violet was dead, the reveal tonight was very well done. Runs to the fence, the people don't hear or see her, only the dog does, and then she opens the gate and bam, back in the living room. That sh*t would be a heart dropping realization, realizing you are confined to that house forever. What a boring life.

I guess as long as somebody lived there and had the Internet I could browse Boxden all day What about when they move out though and nobody lives there for years and you are just posted up with absolutely nothing to do, , that'd be torturous. Would need to find somebody to live there and pay the rent for everything in exchange for blowjobs from the maid on a regular basis

Also props to the chick who plays Violet, she did awesome this episode. When she saw her dead body she did a great fake crying job. I've actually enjoyed her character throughout the series. Her and Tate both have gigs for life after this show.

Definitely one of the better episodes of the series, imo.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 12-08-2011 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #550
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
Shout out to Roc!!
 12-08-2011, 01:00 AM         #552
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So now Phil the Exterminator is stuck in the house?

Reppindaburghh said:
Wonder how the hell the parents are going to react when Violet REFUSES to leave the house. What if they drag her out and throw her in the car and pull out. She just vanishes from the car and pops back in the house? That'd be a crazy scene!
Didn't they do that with Hayden when the cop tried to drive her to the station tho earlier in the season? I mean she basically straight up disappeared when the cop opened the door at the station iirc. That's what was weird about Violet running out of the house and then just magically jumping back in when it didn't happen with Hayden
 6 years ago '05        #553
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7099 7099
With Hayden it was the Halloween episode, they were aloud out of the house during those two episodes.
 6 years ago '05        #554
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
Man I can't believe what I saw on this past episode.

This sh*t jus keeps getting better & deeper. Sad to know its only two episodes left. I knew violet was dead & in the walls..all the signs pointed to it.

There's pretty much nothing else to know about the characters. All there is too see now is the birth of the twins.
 6 years ago '05        #555
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
With Hayden it was the Halloween episode, they were aloud out of the house during those two episodes.
Yea I guess she just waited so long cuz maybe the cop wouldn't bother goin all the way bak
 6 years ago '04        #556
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
So I just thought about this, but how the hell did Ben forget about the exterminator in his house ?

It was crazy to see violets dead body in the process of rotting.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 12-08-2011 at 01:16 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #557
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
So I just thought about this, but how the hell did Ben forget about the exterminator in his house ?

It was crazy to see violets dead body in the process of rotting.
I was jus about to question that.

You would have thought the exterminator would have shown up when tate took violet down there. And it seems like tate whooped ben's a.ss a lil bit later so he had time to wonder where the fu*k the guy was. Someone has to be wondering where he's at

Also one thing you do not do is fu*k with tate
 6 years ago '10        #558
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
Why can Tate the leave the house and go where ever he wants??

In the earlier episodes Tate went to a coffee shop with Mr Harmon and later on he took Violet to the beach.
 6 years ago '07        #559
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 Liban said:
Why can Tate the leave the house and go where ever he wants??

In the earlier episodes Tate went to a coffee shop with Mr Harmon and later on he took Violet to the beach.
Wasn't that on Halloween? If so the dead roam free then.
 6 years ago '10        #560
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 minimafia_aj said:
Wasn't that on Halloween? If so the dead roam free then.
Oh yea you're right. I remember the dead kids chasing Tate from the beach on Halloween.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago